This is Bobby. Bobby is dead. Bobby is hiding somewhere in your home. At exactly 3:37 AM...

This is Bobby. Bobby is dead. Bobby is hiding somewhere in your home. At exactly 3:37 AM, Bobby will scream "THAT'S MY PURSE, I DON'T KNOW YOU!" and deliver a vicious kick to your testicles unless you post in this thread.

pls no bobby

I

Can I have both a post in this and a vicious kick in my nads by that little pudgy fuck?

Not my nuts

no

bobby you piece of shit!

No Bobby!

ITS

eat my ass bobby

I know women don't exist on the internet, but what would happen to one if they saw this post?

GAHD DAMMIT BAHBBY

dangit bobby

not the jewels bobby!

suck a dick faggot

K

̶̤̤̬̯̮̮̩̙̱̳̪̓̇̿̓ͪ̓̈́̔̾̊ͨ̐̔͞H̵̭̦͙̙̪̮̬̪̫̞̮̤̳͙͙̯͚̭̣̋̅̈̆͗͒͂̓ͮ̒̕e w̷̴̷̳̯̻̘̘̘̳̪̲ͫ̀̓ͬͪ̕ͅh̶̝̹͎̲͎̗͎̤̲͖͙̅̋̈̔ͦ̓́̕͟͡o̧̧̝̤̦̰̝̦͚̝̠ͪͧ̽͌̿͒̓ͪ͌ͮ̏̃͠ ̣̪̲̘̄ͫ̅̉̄̈̇͆ͨ̍͊̽̊͆̿̕W̵̷͈̰̲̝͌͌̽ͦͭa͔̹͕͚̓ͫ̾ͮ͗̾̏ͬ͋ͣ͐ͭ̀͘͟i̵̙̥̬̻̯̱̽̏̇̑ͩ͒̋̐̓̊̂̆͌͌̚̚͠t̀̔̃ͪ͊͒̂̓̏̚͏̞̥͇̟̮̬͓̹̮͘ŝ̡̛̥̪̖͈̬̱̙̞̟̬̞͎͖̐̏͑ͩ̓̒̔̋̅ͤͮ̾̃̃̚͟͢ ̡̧͒̄̍́͏̟͕̘̰̜͕̺͚̮̰ͅͅB̡̨̛͕͉̪͈̜̣̥ͧ̀̒̚͡eḩ̛̥̩̲̻̱̏̏̈́ͮ͊̕i̷̵̠͖̺͕̬̦̺̳̞̠̞̝̰̯̻̱͓͗̑̍͌ͯ̍̇́͝n̡̲̪͕͙̘̞͕̺̟̻̟͙̘͙̜̟̹ͤ͋ͯ͋̉̔̓́ͧ͆͒̐́d̳̮͍̞̼̟̣̯̒̓̑̊̃̂̈̑̽̆̆͆́͘ ̴̜̞̜̣̱͎̣͚̝̗̭̯͇̙̗́̿̃̊ͮ͞Ţ͔͔̭̮̱̬͉̣̞̈̈̾͆͂ͣ̾̔ͨͪ̐͊͊̎͆́͜͡he ̸̴̢̜̩͓̱̗͙̝̣̘͓̖̗̘͍̹̘͙̱̃ͮ̅ͪͫ̊̄̉̃̈͑W̓͛̍̐̃͂́̾̆̈́ͧ̇̇̄ͬ͆̀͏̡̺͉̻̮͖a̴͚̳̝̙̤̯̫̙ͣ̉̍ͮͭͯͫͦ̕l̴̢̲̼̩̖̻̩͈̰̳̱͉̭̩̰ͪͦ̾ͬͫͯ̏̂ͧ̋ͫ͊ͣ̓͋̊ͬ̆̉͟l̢̨͗̀̓̃̍ͯ̉̀̐͑͏̮̤̳̘̟̝̻̜̻̼.̶̢͈̘̣͔͔̅͂͌̈́́̍̒̓ͮ̈́̂̚
̛͇͎̲̪͍͇͉͇͚̻̫̰̟̈̄͌ͣ̿ͯ̉̏̈̋͗̓ͤ͊́͑̍̀͞͝

PROPANE
R
O
P
A
N
E

Boby, no.

dont do it

propane

Why Bobby?!

Propane, propane, never come back here again!