Is there really a disease that allows 30 year olds to masquerade as 9 year olds?

is there really a disease that allows 30 year olds to masquerade as 9 year olds?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2946068/The-teenager-never-grow-19-year-old-looks-like-young-child-rare-condition-affecting-growth-hormones.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there? Reaction for interest.

porphyric hemophilia

What? Dwarfism?

Why are you asking? So you can fuck a child legally?

Gtfo pedoscum

Being Asian

No.

no, that one makes them look all deformed

i jack harkon's sword to it all the time.

>30 year old
>child

You wat nigga?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2946068/The-teenager-never-grow-19-year-old-looks-like-young-child-rare-condition-affecting-growth-hormones.html

Maybe she was just a little bitch.

Sup Forums.org

There is and I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. I remember seeing a documentary about a guy that was 30ish but he straight up looked 12. His favorite thing to do was to go to vegas just so he could confuse the hell out of the dealers, go to strip clubs, and get the child's ticket at movie theatres

Andy Milonakis (Age 40)

>is there really a disease that allows 30 year olds to masquerade as 9 year olds?

Yep, you bet. I fucked a bunch of 30-year-olds that looked like they were 9. They even screamed and cried like little girls.

Well, maybe they weren't thirty, but I had a good time anyway.

Liberalism. If you feel it, it becomes true no matter how scientifically inaccurate it is.

shit i remember that

>vampire shoots you with fireball from 30 feet away
>you catch vampirism

fuck that

dubs truth

Include me in screencap ay

OK that is just creepy. I need to stop coming here

To much truth to ignore....... oh and you adorable dubs you....... aren't you the cutest potential suicide on an already busy helpline.

Nice.

Huh?

nothing personnel, kid...

its a genetic disease, passed from parents to children
its called being asian

Yes, it is legal to have sex with Andy Milonakas