Hey gueys, so why do you think that the normalization of homosexuality has been so successful...

Hey gueys, so why do you think that the normalization of homosexuality has been so successful, but other sexual deviations haven't been as much in their efforts of being normalized?

Do you think that their alliance with the LGBT movement in their fight against anything masculine or that pleases healthy men has anything to do with it?

Pic not related, or semi-related I dont know.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/liljeep2000/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope so.

You hope so what or how? What do you mean?

While the LGBT movement has been fairly successful in the past couple years. I don't think most people are willing to accept other sexualities because they're both newer, and ridiculous in either name or premise. Pan-sexuality is fine, while 'asexuality' isn't as being asexual in scientific terms means one can breed by itself. And I'm not going to touch other kin..

All deviant behaviors were the result of childhood trauma or abuse.

All deviant behaviors carry a sense of guilt.

The normalization of all deviant behavior has been forced upon normal people in an attempt to get rid of guilty feelings and low self esteem.

The feelings of guilt and low self esteem will NEVER go away. One reason for this is that nature is nature. Squirrels don't get into masochism. Rabbits don't do drugs... you get the picture.

These deviant people will NEVER stop trying to get their sick behaviors validated as "normal". The gays get marriage rights, yet they still scream about not having rights.

You do know people used to think the same way about interracial marriage? And premarital sex? And divorce? nearly everything was deviant at one point or another, homosexuality has only been somewhat normalized in the western world for the last few decades. It's not been that successful at all, honestly.

Mmmh... I will screenshot this for further reference.

Divorce and premarital sex have nothing to do with two men inserting their penis in their anuses.
There is no justification for that in any regard.
In fact, any doctor, say a proctologist, no matter how "modern" and LGBT dominated he is would tell you that inserting your penis in the anus as an exclusive sexual practice is not medically recommended and poses several health risks for both parties.
That is because its simply not meant to be that way.

You asked why homosexuality was more accepted than other "deviancies". I told you it wasn't. Now you're getting all defensive, because "its simply not meant to be that way." ? I never said it was, go fuck yourself if you can't remember the question you started this thread with

homosexuality was normal before it became not normal.

It has always happened, as all deviations, like zoophilia, no one is saying its a new deviation, but it has never been "normal".

Well said, your final statement can sum up all "minorities". They get something, but its never enough and the day they stop complaining is the day they are no longer in the spotlight.

Neither is being left-handed, or red-haired, or a fan of a classical music. Should we legal rights to those people too?

Because a Soros is paying every piece of MSM to make it acceptable. No one is even allowed to question it

Those my friend, are genetical traits. Is there a "homosexuality gene". No there isn't.
Not that faggots have not frantically tried to find one, or to pressure scientists to say there is one.

So no, a sexual aberration is not a genetical trait. Wrong comparison.

>Rabbits don't do drugs...
but lots of animals love doing drugs and getting drunk

Cane we see more pics of her. Hopefully naked

make the men ashamed of being manly with their words and behaviour. make them think twice before speaking and while you re at it make the women less feminine and get them competing to gain respect from other confused gender gender how do i gender types

Wouldn't it be bred out if it was genetic? Even the Carriers. Recessive genes are pretty hard to keep if every line that they get expressed in is a dead end.

That's what Im saying. Homosexuality is not genetic.
Its a sexual deviation.

I think I saved her pictures before.

Yeah, OP here. Supposedly it was some anons sister. He never posted nudes, but she's delicious.

I dont know what I would do if I had a sister like that. Incest has always disgusted me, but...with that girl. Poor dude.

Yes she is. And if you meant your pic was semi related with respect to hebephilia, I think their courage to be made visible and even proud in a time when they were so hated and defiled speaks more to their success. Not to mentiom their nunbers and organizational structre is like that of the NRA. We've (or just I if I'm not reading you right) have none of those going on for us.

Well....we should do something about that shouldnt we... I mean, look at this:

instagram.com/liljeep2000/

who the fuck is to say its illegal to want and to have that!!! ??

I don't understand your point...so that's a shemale?

read this

Because homos are barely one to three percent of the populace. All other weird shit is an even smaller number. In the gran scheme of things, shut your fucking mouth about it in public. Do it in your own home with your own crowd and no one wants to know or hear about it.

Well no state I've ever lived in says it's illegal. Her Instagram says, I believe anyway, that she's 16.

>Grrrr I don't want to have to be exposed to things that don't interest me.
>rabble rabble rabble

Im 40, girls tell me I look like 28. If tried to hit on her, people would label me as a degenerate. I am not.
I would love her. I would care for her. I would fuck her just like any other dude of any age would. Maybe even take better care of her in that aspect.
Yet, I would be labeled as a deviate.

u trying to justify pedophilia OP?

So you are a dude who likes dudes.

>Yeah

Alright, I understand that, I may not like it, but I can understand it.

So you are a girl who likes girls?

>Yeah

Alright, I understand that. I may not like it, but I understand it.

So you are a guy who likes guys?

>No, I am a woman in a man's body who likes men.

But you are still gay, like, you have a penis and like penises.

>NO YOU GODDAMN SHITLORD I have a woman's penis and I like men's penises so I a straight WOMAN!

Whoa, fuck. Alright, you are a man who likes women, that's normal, right?

>No, I am a woman trapped in a man's body who likes women, so I am actually a lesbian

What in the fuck are you even talking about. Holy shit.

Alright, you there, you are a boy? Girl? What?

>I am actually a wolf trapped in a boys body. But I'm a girl wolf. Yesterday though I was a boy wolf trapped in a boys body but I was attracted to females, but only other female wolves. Today though I am a female wolf in a boys body but I'm attracted to ALL males, human or wolf.

Ok, yeah, this is fucking bullshit.

Typical fucking moron, do you see a child anywhere in this thread you fucking idiot?

Yea I'm with you in that I do not subscribe to that ideological belief system. If they're forming hips to facilitate childbirth, budding breasts to nurse their young, and ovulating to produce offspring, then it's biologically relevant therefore psychologically sound for me to be attracted to her.

I honestly don't understand why a guy would want to put his dick in a guys ass when he could put it in a girls ass or pussy.

What about "if they are already leading an active sex life". Anyway... =(

The one on the right is female. She's wearing a kimono and the other is wearing pants.
I guess you can call this homosexual if you're a fag, but just looks like sparring/combat to me.

I'm with you in that I do NOT subscribe to the belief system of "oh if you're 40 and she's 16, you're a deviant." I think you misunderstood me.

Other sexualities have become substantially more normalized as well. It's just that they had further to go. At least in my social circles (20-30), people are pretty open about certain fetishes. Bondage, BDSM, roleplay, puppy-play. The more hardcore or niche the fetish, the longer it'll take to be normalized. But fetishes already don't carry the same life destroying social consequences they would have had in the past.

No, not at all, I was just elaborating on the same point you were making.

I just want my kid fucking to be legal.

But seals rape penguins, dolphins rape humans, so is inter-species sex/rape ok?
Male animals will also mount other male animals, several cases well documented.
I agree that hardcore gays are despicable, but I don't agree with your logic.

POST MORE oF THAT GRIL

No kid fucking here, buffoon. I like fertile women, with hips and tits.

Dont have much of her.

As to your point about the "fight against anything masculine," I'd say you might want to do some more reading in gender studies (I know how eyeroll inducing that sentence is but it explains the reasoning behind the criticism of our particular masculinity constructs.

There are certainly those extremists, as there always are, who wish to kill off masculinity in all it's forms. But it's a vocal minority. It's possible to maintain the admirable elements of masculinity while also addressing the negative psychological effects of it on men of all shades.

I'd recommend some readings on how social expectations of masculinity contribute to higher rates of suicide, mental health issues, emotional problems, misogyny, etc.

Basically, we have to criticize traditions of masculinity now, in order to create space for alternative forms of masculine expression to exist without the psychological backlash and social consequences.

Funny thing is, all men are very comfortable with all those "constructs" feminists and lgbts are so bent over destroying.

HNNNGHH MOAR

There's certainly some people who look down on large age gaps, but I wouldn't say it's the majority of people. It's fairly common for men to be married to women much younger than themselves, especially if the men are wealthy or important. Hell, look at our cultural celebration of Hugh Hefner's lifestyle.

The problem is the double standard. Think about how rare it is to see older woman dating younger dudes. Actresses age out of most mainstream roles in their forties, while leading men in their 50's date 20 somethings in tons of movies and are seen as desirable because of it.

Ultimately, if you want to date a younger woman, fuck it date a younger woman. You won't get arrested, you won't get fired, and your friends and family won't abandon you (unless you leave your family for a younger woman I guess, and then you're an asshole for different reasons).

The problem isn't so much that people do this, as it is that only one version of this relationship is ever really presented, and it's always older powerful man with young woman.

But that difference between men and women is not a social construct. Its only natural, and happens because what healthy men look for in women is different to what healthy women look for in men.

Men and women are not equal, and the things we look for in each other are just as different.

A healthy man (physically, emotionally and mentally) will never look for a woman to provide for him. That is not a trait we look for in women, while women look for a bunch of other traits inmen that actually get better with age (as long as you are not an old decrepit dude of course).

What worries and bothers me is how society looks down on such age gaps. Its not easy =(

She's just gorgeous isnt she?

fuck. she fucking knows it too.

If you look it up. Only 3 states actually have gay marriage legally. Supreme Court has nothing to do with the changes of law. It's just has not been enforced.

Yeah, beautiful women always do. Thats what so dangerous about them.

More pls

Im out. Going to bed, good night user.

Nope

Often when male animals mount other males its for dominance. Remember most non-human species don't enjoy sex, at the very least not on the receiving end.

Not true at all...I saw a group of monkeys butt fucking eachother like crazy at the zoo the other day. One of the male monkeys was intentionally giving his ass to the alpha begging him to fuck it. The Alpha resisted at first but finally gave in and started screaming while banging his gay ass

>Not true at all...

Welp guess your anecdotal evidence bested my comment good sir.

Homos are already getting betrayed by all the other letters of their retarded rainbow coalition, specifically gay white men because apparently they aren't "different" enough
I'm not even joking
The left has lined up pedophilia to be next in line for normalization but as you are all probably aware of the left is getting btfo and they won't be able to enact their disgusting plans upon society