Some fucking faggot made me self conscious about my name. It's Cadence but I go by Cade. That isn't just a girls name...

Some fucking faggot made me self conscious about my name. It's Cadence but I go by Cade. That isn't just a girls name, right? Plus there are some guys named shit like Courtney or Ashley which is way more fem.

totally a girl's name.

might as well be named Sue

Bill or George or any ol damn name, anything but Sue.

get a name change
I have an androgynous one and definitely hate it

Cadence is the way a riff responds to another riff in a satisfyingly complete sorta way.
It the musical response to a musical question.
Cadence is cool, fuck the haters.

what is it?

You were named after a magical horse. :3

adrian

it was only a matter of time

How is adrian bad?..

You have a King Crimson song about you, how in the fuck is that a bad thing

>Adrian
>Androgenous

Wat, I ain't ever heard of any grill called Adrian and would immediately assume male. Unless you are grill?

bottom line: chicks are gonna dig your name.

Guessing people don't scream 'YO CADENCE AHHHHHHHH' as a greeting.

Get a manly name like Tiffany

here's some other weird ones
>ashley
>taylor
>jordan

Don't worry. My name's Liam. I'm even more of a fag.

Just a stretch but...............

Pic Related?

Well it's honestly kind of gay but I'd blame your parents, not you. I mean shortening it to Cade was definitely the right thing.

I wouldn't mind being a Taylor or Jordan tbh, they cool for either gender. Ashley on the other hand, yeah totally a girl's name

Don't worry Princess Cadence, you can always get a name change.
Same name, how is that a bad name?

Chris master race here

>made me self conscious
Then you deserve to be fag

Straight up, I don't necessarily think it's a girl's name. Maybe it's because I've never run into girls named Cadence. Sure, it's probably less masculine than a name like Joe.

But it's not Mary-Anne. Nor is it Sue or Ashley.

Cadence. Elaborate, maybe slightly flowery and heavy on the vowels. But, not bad. Cade sounds even less androgynous.

it's partially a regional thing I knew a guy ashley in wyoming
like Terra being a girl's name in the west but in Asia usually for males

Careful now, you don't want to turn into a Christine. And never let anyone call you Chrissy.

One of my best niggers is named Taylor. But I also have a girl cousin named Taylor. It works either way. Ashley is much more common for chicks but I've known enough guys that it's not totally weird. I think Jordan is kind of gay either way tbh.

I have one of those cool last names that compel everyone to call me by it anyway so my first name is kind of irrelevant tbh

Same here, actually.

What's your last name? If your first name is Chris, there are surely enough of you out there that we can't dox you based on this, so just tell us.

Nope, trust me you could because it's a very uncommon last name kek

You better give up and start suckin dick for a life ay

Fair enough. That's how my first name is. My first name is honestly pretty tight, but uncommon enough I wouldn't say it here either.

it screams douche.

One time a substitute pronounced it as Laim (lame)

Well I guess we know why she's a substitute and not a real teacher. Your name is still gay though.

Hahahaha, lame, that's pretty good.

Is it Candence the female equivalent of the name Cadence? I mean for me Cadence sounds like a male's name

God you have a faggot name, you should kill your parents and yourself for making you such a little bitch with a queer ass name. Ca-de.

Cadence is a fucking awesome name my dude

Thanks pal.