This appeared 3 days ago... what is it Sup Forums

This appeared 3 days ago... what is it Sup Forums

mr president you shouldnt be posting on this board

is it an ulcer? try swishing around salt water for 1 min every hour.

Herpes

DIPSKI IN THE LIPSKI YEE YEE

I don't think it's anything to be worried about, the best you can do is brush your teeth.

its a blister dont be a baby . salt water a few times a day dont touch it with your filthy hand or rub it with your tongue is should go a way in a few days

looks like an ulcer faggot.

do you live in africa or some shit? brush your teeth for fucks sake

I simply ulcer, caused by some iritation

You will die tho

It's a canker sore you fucking sperg. Stop drinking and eating so many acidic fluids and foods and drink more water.

The fuck is wrong with your tongue? You having an allergic reaction to your toothpaste? I get one of those shitty white spots when I use cheap mouth wash. Stay hydrated, try a floride free toothpaste.

Looks like a canker sore/ulcer. Use toothpaste without sodium lauryl sulfate (to prevent them), swish around a diluted Hydrogen Peroxide (around 3% concentrated) 2 times a day, when you wake up and go to bed (to help heal) and take a Tums/Rolaid/Antiacid supplement, bite it into dust and let it sit on the canker sore/ulcer to reduce pain. The calcium helps it have less pain*

*Results may vary, every canker sore/ulcer is different

it is an aphtha. it will go away faggot

Quit chewing on bricks, or whatever the fuck you're doing to chip your teeth like that

I forgot to add, if you get multiple at once on the side of your tongue, that spot on your mouth, back of mouth near tonsils, seek your doctor immediately since it may be oral cancer

Aids

chancre

It's a tumor, you most likely have oral cancer. You have a 81% chance of surviving the next year. 41% chance of survival for the next five years. Go see a doctor immediately.

Its a canker sore. You need to take L-Lysine and use listerine. Swishing gin helps, if you have that.

It's an ulcer, they're common when your immune system is compromised, possibly hereditary, but since you're surprised by it that's likely your first and thus likely not the case. The hurt like a bitch for a little while but if it doesn't go away some arginine tablet may help. I get them somewhat often and I put an arginine tab on it for about 10 minutes which takes the pain away and makes it go away in a day or two.

put salt directly on it

i get those whenever i get too vigorous when brushing and jam my toothbrush into that thingie down there

canker sore.

one way to both stop the pain temporarily, as well as help it heal faster, put a lump of baking soda on it. it will hurt like a bitch for a few seconds, but quickly turn numb for like twenty minutes.

You got hiv

canker sore. i get them all the time. worst one i ever had was the size of a dime at the back of my throat. lasted over a month.

Ebola

Aids.

underage b&

brush your teeth and get some braces