im waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-1QWCOGkI
youtube.com/watch?v=xsxUUH5109U
thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-bernie-sanders-caught-funneling-money-to/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because its hard to run a country from a kitchen.

>Implying Hillary Clinton is a woman

what a sexist comment. Not surprising coming from a braindead drumpf supporter

*gets cup out*
May i have some of your sjw/liberal tears?
GET OVER IT TRUMP IS OUR NEXT PRESIDEN...

PRESIDENT*

Dude dunno why your weak bants and b8 are wasted on Sup Forums, you could shit up Sup Forums instead and get 3x the replies.

You're still fucking wrong tho

not really though if hillary gets elected it's just going to make it harder for the next woman who comes along and wants to be president. she has a bad track record already. I want our first lady president to be somebody respectable that we can trust

>Waahhh I have a vagina I should be president
Women can be president, just not Hillary.

>forgets blatant corruption
Don't get me wrong. Both candidates should be in prison.

>hillary literally planned to have fireworks and confetti shaped like broken glass for "election victory night"

>even picked jarvis center because it had a glass ceiling

mfw

>first time
>mfw every modern country (n even russia over a hundred years ago) had female leaders
>mfw i have no face

HEY OH

why didnt you love me user?

Die, bitch.

are you a female? if so, tits or gtfo

I understand this is bait, but there seem to be a lot of turbo fahs who honestly believe this should be the case.

So what, we should let the most qualified disabled, Hispanic, female, gender queer Ugandan be the next president just because there has never been one before?

Forcing black people to sit at the back of the bus is wrong. But getting up from YOUR seat and scurrying to the back so a black person can have your seat is just as wrong. Equality literally means that no one gets any preference based on their gender or race or any of that.

user-kun, can I come play with you? tell me some stories!

because you butt-blasted libtards pushed almost all the important voters into the arms of Daddy Trump.

grandma got btfo'd

Not going to deny this. Don't mind if it's man or woman but rather the candidate, so Hillary and her supporters can fuck off. Also Russia is a poor example.

why cant women bait?

>Trump won because of straight white males!
>I voted for Hillary because she is a woman

fucking liberal hypocrites

>Woman leads europe
>runs it into the ground in a few short years
Probably not because she's a woman though. Its probably because she's German

Trumpers insisted Hillary was corrupt, with some substance to their arguments, but then they rallied behind somebody who is unquestionably far more corrupt than anybody including Bush and Nixon. He's already violated the Constitution and he's not even in office yet. We're fucked.

> patriarchy
this is a made up word. it's not a thing.
Hillary has fucked the US long enough, her policies and contracts have been less than advantageous.

2/10 bait

>Most qualified presidential candidate ever
> >50% of the population is women
>Has literally every form of media on her side
>Has much deeper pockets
>Gets BTFO by a tv personality that shitposted on twitter

Bitch needed to get with the times. It's 2016

Because the other party played their trump card

Glad i'm not gonna get drafted into the war with russia now.

this

10/10

why? this is why.

youtube.com/watch?v=F1-1QWCOGkI

>has 30 years of experience
>probably knows all the ins and outs of every pore of politics.
>is government insider
> george soros support
> millions of $$$

still lost to a looney.

The reasons she actually lost:

1. Stole the nomination from Bernie, thus alienating many of her voters, and actually causing some of them to switch to republican

2. She is basically a physical representation of the SJW movement, which many people are fucking sick of due to it's hypocrisy and idiocy.

3. She is actually worse than donald J trump, as he is not a war criminal nor guilty of treason.

4. Her being a woman is SECONDARY to all of these things (as it should be) get over it.

Lost so fucking hard

check in google images how president of croatia looks like

i bet ruline could ride the dick something fierce back in her day

Another fat, liberal, feminist btfo'd. great job Gentlemen, keep up the good work.

>Most qualified woman
>Still got beat by Trump

Being the best out of your sex/race/visible minority is not good enough the only thing it did for hillary is to make voting for her look like it was "progressist" for libtards who were already going to vote for her anyway.

Also plenty of world leaders are/have been womans. As usual you're just a huge faggot OP.

>>deny the most qualified and experienced woman for highest office out of spite

Less qualified in legislative experience than Nancy Pelosi. Less qualified in policy experience than Elizabeth Warren Less qualified in executive experience than fucking Sarah Palin.

You drank the kool-aid, user. You need to learn from the mistake that was 2016 if you want your precious Democratic party to survive 2018. Everyone thinks you're blatant hypocrites who stand for nothing but power and corruption per se.

And we're right.

youtube.com/watch?v=xsxUUH5109U

>lost to a nigger

>lost to a steak salesman

burn in hell you lizard woman

>patriachy gets remotely threatened for the first time in 10,000 years

There have been female leaders in many countries all over the world, dumbass. Germany, the UK, plenty others. Don't start a thread if you're a retard.

/tread

Im not caught up on this shit, how has he violated the constitution?

voting for a candidate based only on gender is the height of ignorance.

This is a pathetic non human. This person is not human.

Thing is, she really shouldn't have lost. We judt had a retarded election system. He's still legally the president, but he shouldn't be. Then again neither should Hillary. Fuck em both, Sanders 2020. He would have won.

all true.

If Sanders is still alive in 2020 (lol), then by all means Sanders 2020.

>im waiting
dont hold your breath kek

Men don't rule the world, we just run it.
When there is a female candidate suitable for presidency, there will be a female president.
Fuck off moron.

>liberals suddenly care about the constitution.jpg

>really shouldnt have lost
>millions of illegal votes casted in california and elsewhere
>lack of voter ID
>thinking USA is a direct democracy instead of a republic

maybe she should have done more fucking rallies? towards the end Trump was doing FIVE rallies a day.

obvious bait
>old lady literally stated she was only voting for Crooked Hillary because she has a fuck hole. If Trump had been a woman, then what? Would he have had even more support? Riddle me that ya fucking idiots.

>>liberals suddenly care about the constitution.jpg
It's doubtful you even know what true liberalism even is you Trump Supporter.

ah yes, bernie

the person who got a $650,000 new house, gave all his donations to hillary and became her lapdog

Because that particular one is a purchased crime lord you fucking cuck.

KYS.

>Shillary
>Qualified
Consider the record corrected, faggot

>the person who got a $650,000 new house, gave all his donations to hillary and became her lapdog
I am going off rhetoric alone (only thing there is to go off). If you don't agree that we need to move to single payer you are insane.

I have no way of knowing if he means any of it (past record is NOT a guarantee), but his rhetoric was EASILY the best. without question.

Hillary was no liberal and anyone saying she is is not informed on political definitions or what liberalism actually is.

If you seriously would rather have Trump or Hillary in there instead of Bernie, we have some serious disagreements.

You illiterate twit, I just said he legally won. I know we aren't a direct democracy, that' the problem. Even Trump has said it's ridiculous. Also the rallies wouldn't help, she was a weak candidate. Trump was the perfect way for a right wing candidate to get blue states, especially with fucking Hillary on the opposing ticket.
This
He made a choice against Trump. If he didn't, Hillary wouldn't have stood a chance. Bernie knew his voters would go to Trump, he wanted to mitigate the damage. That's politics. Also, big house? That's it? We're talking about politicians dude.

>Her genitals have anything to do with her incompetence

Kill self.

found the sjw

>patriachy gets remotely threatened for the first time in 10,000 years
plenty of other countries have or have had female leaders. its really not a big deal at all, and no one cares

lost!

>Even Trump has said it's ridiculous
Except when it benefits him.

The literal KING of hypocrisy is now tweeting of the merits of the (shitty) electoral college system after previously calling for its abolishment!! Obviously that is because he won.

Trusting this proven con man is just so unbelievably ignorant, he doesn't care about helping any of you. There's nothing in it for him to help you. He may very well go down as the worst president in history. Bye bye rights! nice knowing you.

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-bernie-sanders-caught-funneling-money-to/

>unethically redistributed campaign money to his wife and daughter
>wife used money from her employer to also give her friend and daughter without permission before having to quit

They CAN be, proven by the fact they are clearly capable of running and winning. Hillary was just an abhorrent shady bitch, if the democrats put up a woman who was worth a damn, she would have probably had won.

Bernie ruined his career. He tried to run as an anti-corruption candidate with integrity. Then he not only endorsed but stumped for the most corrupt Democrat in history.

No one believes him. No one believes the Democrats. They're going the way of Seventh Day Adventists.

The promised day has come and gone. Your prophet was false. Yet you will not stop following her to extinction.

again, rhetoric alone.

If Bernie were to implement his agenda, that is what I am most concerned about.

Whether he committed this corrupt act or not, he is NOWHERE NEAR as corrupt as Trump as Hillary. nowhere near. A true liberal agenda carried out is what we need and he was the ONLY candidate discussing any of that.

> The
> Patriarchy threatened for first time

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state

You seriously must be a massive retard to believe this shit. Women have been ruling countries across the world for the past century.

It's not a game where everyone gets a turn. Genitals are not a reason to lead a country. Pinch the giant black dildo out of your cherried bleached asshole.

> most qualified candidate

Trevor Noah and John Oliver have atrophied your testicles.

Fucking faggot.

Pretty much this. Trump's a CEO known for shady behavior, Hillary seemed to have way too much influence in the DNC and she was clearly the media's favorite. Whatever Bernie's faults, if he impleme.ted single payer healthcare and overhauled this buttfucked econony (well, started to) then im happy.

You ignoramus.

Hillary was not a true liberal. Repeat after me. Hillary. Was. Not. Liberal. In any way

Christ do some research before you post in a political forum. I hated Hillary every bit as much as Trump. Equally corrupt as far as I'm concerned.

Left wing policies are the only policies that will help people over corporations and billionaires. End of story.

It is true the democratic party is dog shit but left wing politics are not. The entire political spectrum has moved massively right. DO SOME RESEARCH.

cucks gonna cuck

bernie sold you guys out

let it go

>Political forum
Nigga do you know where you are right now?

exactly

Hillary is one of the most corrupt politicians in history (and trump will get there...). She will only help her donors (corporations and rich people) while fucking us all over in every which way. Taking our rights (such as our 4th amendment right which now literally doesn't exist anymore, rest are on the way), misusing our tax money on more war, etc

/thread

We're in a place discussing politics. That makes it a political forum.

This isn't an argument. This is the peak of your intellectual argument and it just pisses me off.

YOU'VE VOTING AGAINST YOUR OWN INTEREST.

I do you fucking idiotic n***. Go fuck yourself

>calls half america sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, midogynist, xenophobes
>regular working class families who know theyre none of those things want to stop being blanketed with that shit, they jusy want to be able to live better with their limited incomes
>they picked a candidate who cared more about jobs than progressive policies

The Dems will wake up eventually and realized what they did wrong. Their message was never about hillary, it was about voting for a woman and progressive policies because it was, "the right thing to do." The Dems forced a camdidate down our throats we didnt want. Come back to te table when youre ready to listen to your party members.

Qualified my ass. Clinton is a traitor to democracy. She should be disqualified from ever holding public office again.

Bingo. What kind of candidate runs a campaign based on insulting so many people?

>VOTE THE WAY I WANT YOU TO OR YOU ARE AN IDIOT

fuck off dude

bernie cant even stand up for himself in the primary when he got massively fucked over by a conspiring DNC. How the fuck do you think hes going to stand up to establishment and the big banks? he had no spine

>thanks for your monies you useful idiots

either hes controlled opposition or hes a massive cuck (even if he meant well) who isnt suited for the task

>Forum
>Do your research
It's called a "Thread" you dumb fuck, also the original post does not dictate this to be a strictly political based discussion.
Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

Hopefully the madman himself will have her tried and put in prison or executed for treason.

>it was about voting for a woman and progressive policies
Hillary didn't have any progressive policies. She was centrist at best

It is not progressive to sell out to your donors and fuck over your constituents. That is against the entire idea of progressivism.

Because she's a fucking loser.

She lost to Obama in 2008, and no one likes a loser.

My man.

if hillary was truly a woman, bill wouldn't have gone after so many other bitches

Did you just censor yourself right before using the word fuck? What retarded faggotry is this?

We had one here in brazil and well.. didn't worked that well.

to be honest I didn't even like Bernie hugely on a personal level... but off rhetoric alone. His rhetoric was the best.

Sure Trump is the most confident, best on stage, can deliver the best speech, much better at sweet talking.

But none of that translates into policy that will help people. (the only point of politics for us, the people).

Whether or not he would've truly done what he said, we can't determine. But he would have had a much better chance of following through than fucking Trump. c'mon now.

are you really this stupid?

I don't know what's going to get me banned here or not.

I wasn't the guy who said to do your research. Also, what you said is as retarded as saying "It's a ROOM, not a forum." Forums aren't a type of website, it's a medium for discussion. A classroom, city hall, Sup Forums thread and dinner table can all be forums.

>using the drumpf meme ironically
Literally kill yourself

Not an argument, tell me how I'm wrong or shut your bitch ass up.

... you're fucking with me right?

im not american but even living on the other side of the ocean i realized she's a lying & corrupted bitch
>"don't you wanna see a WoMaN president one day?? xDxD"
>there are old interviews where she says she's agains allowing faggots to marry then "i've been pro gay marriage from the beginning :3"
>20% of her campaing was paid by SAUDI ARABIA
>you go to jail for being gay in SAUDI ARABIA (and its right tbh)

for more see youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

germany... women makes things worser for all...

sry be a woman is not enought, skills are important. blaming everytime someone else, looks for me not as a good leader.

Sure I'll explain your idiocy to you.

>It's called a "Thread" you dumb fuck
Right it's called a thread. Threads reside within forums. Therefore we ARE in fact in a forum.