Poor and begging. I've just been down on my luck and seeing if any rich anons wanted to help a guy out for the holidays...

Poor and begging. I've just been down on my luck and seeing if any rich anons wanted to help a guy out for the holidays. I've been wanting this game like crazy for months and just never had the bread to get it. If any Anons could find it in there heart to help a fella out that would be sick and make a good guys night. Much love to everyone and keep up the good work.
Here's the wish list if anyone wants to help out.
steamcommunity.com/id/Joeybonezz/wishlist/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84476266&token=fLqyludP
igg-games.com/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck me off

Anyone got any unwanted inventory items, such as Steam Trading Cards?

I'd love to make a badge or make use of your junk.

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=84476266&token=fLqyludP

Thanks in advanced Sup Forums!!!

Consider suicide.

Get a fucking job

I think the earth might be flat

Sorry I'm broke too.

I'll tell you something: MGSV is a fantastic game. It's a shame Konami had to come and fuck it up.

I haven't got to play that one yet either. I hear it's off the hook.

It's the one that's on the wishlist.

Yes

I'll tell you something: water is wet

anything else captain obvious?

Yeah.
Glenn dies in The Walking Dead, Han Solo dies.

They fuckin Kill Glen!?!?!

You forgot that snape dies at the end

I'm plying it right now, stopped to browse Sup Forums for a bit before starting a mission, lol. I am digging it so far, but good God, the opening chapter was painful... So slow... so slow.

In the end, we all die

Yeah. It is slow, but it's fucking hype. How far are you user?

It's killing me to hear how good it is lol

>So slow... so slow.
That's all MGS games are really. really long movies.

Buy a game that's finished instead, how about that?

episode 24, fucking Quiet is a fantastic buddy. super torn, Take sexy badass sniper into missions, or crazy useful badass dog...

true that, fuck every cut scenes in 4 was like a half hour long!

this may not be /tg/ but that right there was still a classic blunder. Never use an image more interesting than what you have to say.

what i like about mgs5 tho is that only the prologue is long. mgs4 is literally just a long movie that makes no sense

You know what OP, I'm gonna be a nice guy for once.
igg-games.com/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-free-download.html

Go there, download all the parts, then follow the instructions further down the page. Don't worry, I use this site all the time. Not a virus. There's just a lot of popups.

(This is btw)

>expects someone to download this but not to know about torrents

Learn to torrent. I haven't paid for a single player game in years.

I'll agree with that. Those Geckos skeezed me out, so grose, way too human

not Op but. weird. I torrent movies, series, apps, but not games. I like to look at my steam library as it gets fuller and fuller with payed or gifted games. why?

OP here. I'm the same there is just something about having the real copy.

You should have been here earlier. There was an OP giving away free games that people wanted some people got Civ V.

Yes. Just like in the comics. Negan bashes his brains in with a baseball bat, and Abraham gets it the same way too.

Don't complain about spoilers. That shit has been out for a month now. And the comics have been around for a few years too.