Just got a hot GF

>Just got a hot GF
>Getting the good succ daily
>She wants to do anal

Just try and roast me Sup Forums, you can't even touch me.

what she look like no filter

moar pics

Which ones the chick?

you shood just jerk it to her smushy face

she's a faggot for sucking dick and you are a faggot for being with her

>dude no one on the internet except you had had anal sex or good BJ's before you
>mom says I'm not cool enough to talk and hang out with dudes as cool as you

Kys. I give it less than 2 years before you post here asking for feels that because she dumped/kekked you.

Another day, another shekel.

there goes that boner

Ive come across that face before...

Pic related? Because you look 14 in the pic related.

She's a huge slut on a bunch of dating apps. Always flirting with other guys, pisses me off.

Roast you? Well I am asian and from the looks of it, you're a dog, you and your bitch, get ready for lunch time bois.

Eww, she sucks your dick? Thats gay, sucking dick is gay.

she gets hit on by other guys she has old friends that will message her and she'll be thirsty for the d because woman can't forget emotions, she has guy friends that talk to her message her and try to get the pussy. you can't control her and you're ecstatic that she is even your "gf" now. enjoy.

No I'm well aware. I'm thinking of just smashing her for a few weeks and then dumping her in a fucked up way or something.

oh good, does she lie to you about it l love when they lie l got 4 gfs right now who l am sugar daddying on lock down.

get good pics b4 you dump her

Not sure, probably. I know she used to fuck guys daily and I'm pretty sure dating me hasn't stopped that.

yeah that is all that matters, the memories, the love.. it will all fade away. But them nudes will always be there, for better or for worse.

You're still here faggot, why are you rooting for comments of strangers when you could be with your grill?

Read that back to yourself user..... do you still believe it? No cunt else does, I swear I thought I'd seen my share of fucking nobodies running their imagination on here but I'm always surprised

>using dog ears filter unironically
Thank god you are sticking to oral and anal. It would be a shame to let autists breed.

An ugly bitch like that has to give up the anal to keep a guy. Trust a few guys you know already cam in her ass and you've now tasted their shit dicks.

one of em is 16 pic here nobody can prove it anyway HYIPIPIPIPIPPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIP

Oh we fuck raw dog all the time, I just thought that was implied.

some fucken nobody runnin his imagination bruh l'm a fuckin useless aussie trash brainwashed sheep with a tribe mind who will live a shit life until l die. that is you.

Unexpected kek

> ends up with kid
> fked it at school
> no job no life
Rosted B)

he is cool because he have gf though

the only reason you say you can't be roasted is because you hide all your insecurities and skinissues behind that fucking dogface

>roast me

>uses the dog filter

you roasted yourself faggot, go to bed.

impressive response

i've seen better puppy filters

you'd think with all that time you spend fucking sluts you'd gain a little muscle definition you fat faggot

Go get squashed under a bus. :^) sage

>you look like a faggot
>girlfriend wears neck choker
>you look like a faggot

that means she is an anal whore.

OP how big is your dick? Eventually she'll cuck you for a big black cock in her ass if you don't fuck her enough.

it is a whole twenty 5 metres long and l have 6.5 inches of girth.

was that shit off of someone's story?

Looks like he's already been cucked:

no, does it look that way. She sending me snapchat screenshots it's fucking weird. l think she sends em to other people or they're oldies because l don't even have snapchat. when l asked her she said she just took em n screenshotted em from snapchat? l don't trust her she's 16 anyway l'm just in it for the young fuck

kek

This

You both have fucked up noses and weird skin flaps coming out of your hair were u born in Chernobyl or something fgt