As a school treat, all exams have been cancelled

>as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled

what did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this is the surest way to spot a redditor, fuck off meme loving homo

Are you sure you aren't the redditor here?

Well done user, well done user
HOWEVER

for you

>spend all my time studying for the exams and missing out on cool adventures
>exams get cancelled

Fuck this gay Earth

dumbledore is a piece of shit

i'm glad he's dead

Bane?

What did he mean by this?

>HOWEVER
Fuck outta here with your ifunny-tier meme

this t b h
Dumbledore really did whatever the fuck he wanted with the school to the point of it not even fulfilling its educational purpose
dickhead should have stayed suspended, at least McGonagall didn't do shit like this

>what did he mean by this
Are you genuinely fucking stupid? Do you have brain damage?

All Wizards leave Hogwarts fucking retards but boy howdy can they levitate a feather.

what's 9 x 9, Ron?

Uh.... Caculatus numberus... oh shit

>tries to show how the students wouldn't know jack shit
>uses a fucking ginger as an example
Bravo

What even happens to the degrees at Hogwarts? If there's one whole year where exams don't matter, how does that factor into the eventual degree I'm supposed to be getting at Hogwarts?

My parents pay a lot of money for me to go here (the train ride alone meant they had to take out a second magic mortgage on their nimbus 3000)

proof J K Rowling literally didn't expect adults to read her books and had no idea how to adapt.

>it's a JK rowling doesn't understand how sports works so she makes her own sport full of retardation episode

Hello red*it

Why the fuck does Slytherin get so much shit. Last film just has them all fuck off to the dungeon so the Mary and Gary Stus of Gryfindor can save the day.

I blame Jews

leftist mentality of punishing anyone with drive and ambition

It's just because "oh, all the baddie wizards went to Slytherin". Honestly, if there was a Slytherin character who wanted to do his house justice and help fight Voldemort then Deathly Hallows would have been much more tolerable.

nah you guys know im right all the single sentence or one word memes that require no effort are loved by redditors. they literally come here for game of thrones and to post one god damn sentence meme threads all day and pretend they are epib memers

see

This.

This is why I hate Rowling.

Tolkien felt mature compared to Rowling

daily reminder on how hermione and ron were ruined

No one cares

Holy shit. They've turned her into Rey.

The rules of Quidditch are deliberately nonsensical. Apparently Rowling conceived it as an in-joke to annoy her football-obsessed ex-husband.

dumblewhore more like it

More like Gandalf the Gay

More like Saru-Fuck-Men

So, what does this mean for the 5th and 7th years?

>what did he mean by this is the surest way to spot a redditor, fuck off meme loving homo

What did he mean by this?

>memes that require no effort
What the hell is a meme that requires effort?

Dumbledore tried his hardest to make sure the students didn't learn anything. Rewarding the stupid students who don't study and let them through with the students who actually gave a shit demotivating the intelligent ones who believe they don't have to try as hard if Dumblefuck will just let them through anyways.

4U

None

They're fucked exam-wise

>they've turned her into Rey

Who?

That shitty Mary Sue character from the new Star Wars.

Revenge of the Sith isn't new though

>I can't believe I just taught myself a ton of magic for no reason

What are you talking about? I meant TFA.

>the pendulum has swung so far right people are sympathizing with the Death Eaters/Slytherins

Slytherin did nothing wrong

Oh, I haven't watched that one.

Didn't really get the impression that it was worth watching.

They should have done this, and Draco should have been that guy.

He was a little bitch the entire series, but he clearly had conflicting views later in the series and for him to fight Voldemort would have worked just well. And it would have been better if his character ended up dying for a good cause.

But no, it all has to be a happy ending where the trio are the good guys and everyone from Slytherin is bad.

Fucking leftist Brit cucks.

He meant that he was in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Wow really impressive! Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but itüfs certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books are good though
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>he's never double reverse shitposted himself
you make me laugh kid