>Liking a half-Pajeet over a Greek demigod

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-FoiHGg1ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=082R8XpiKZM
youtube.com/watch?v=hig5uLy2fe0
youtube.com/watch?v=z4hZF1kS1uY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being a fucking faggot and having shit taste regardless of your opinion because you are a waifufag
waifufags are garbage

>liking a beta tranny balding cuckqueen over Alpha Charli
FTFY

/thread

Charli makes good music and is hot while Marina is a talentless senile breast reduced board with literally no ass

>le pajeet meme
Some of the most beautiful women are Indian, user.

honestly, marina is just so disgusting.

>too pop for indie credibility
>too indie for the pop charts
>only audience is Tumblr

being Marina is already suffering, no more bullying

isn't Marina the one that posted a video if herself lip syncing while taking a shit?

pic related, it's Marina's hairline

marina herself doesn't actually suffer, she unironically believes that she's a "star" and as famous as Katy Perry even though Grimes is more famous that her. She also doesn't realise that she's aging like shit and is literally balding.

Does marina have any appeal to anyone with taste?

No, she's top40 for people who are too cool for top40.

for some reason her autistic fans think that her not being successful magically makes her music good.

Electra Heart is the best album Dr. Luke ever made desu

>Marina hates Pepes
A goddess among women, I don't listen to her music but she's 10/10 for me desu

Marina somehow manages to be so shit that not even Dr Luke and selling out could start her "career".

But he probably also raped her while producing her shitty sell out songs so she got what she deserved.

As if Charli xcx doesn't use Autotune.

ma motherfucking nigger

you guys really have to stop hating on her just because of her looks. it makes you look fucking autistic

be accurate yourself and dont post a pic thats 15 week old. her hair did grow back and she looks fine

yeah sure just because she doesnt like a pepe you hate on her. youre such autistic faggots

>Marina
>talentless

nigga please she made 80% of FROOT on her own and did all of her EPs and TFJ all on her own. she may have that little bit of fame, but it fought her way up for it.

while Charli made one fucking feature on a song thats so fucking terrible that you want to scrap your eyes out and get deaf and got her fame that way. with no actual talent and just thanks to her looks

prove it, sure there will be a few good looking out of 500 million.

your opinion

this might be true because the main audience she got today was thanks to tumblr and EH. getting all the faggots and little cunt listening to her might be Marinas biggest mistake, if you think about it.

she had some bad songs. i fucking love her music so i think none of her songs are bad, but of course some are much better than others.

lol faggot

Is this autism?

I thought these threads went away

no its devotion and passion

ricardo lopez level

theyre coming back

Even though I'm aware Charli is ugly as fuck and probably showers once every two weeks but something about her makes me want to eat her ass so bad

TRIPS! confirm.

ty, finally someone who agrees with me

Even if she does, she doesn't use it as much as Marina who's literally painfull to listen without Autotune

Charli (sounds just like the studio version without reverd)

youtube.com/watch?v=S-FoiHGg1ZU

Marina (sound like an autistic 13 year old boy performing the lyrics without practicing)

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

We can see here that its obvious that Marina is the hotter of the two. No fucking question.

that video is over a year old, this is Marina and her "body of work now"

obviously you can't defend your shitty old waifu and try to use the "muh looks" argument, but not even that can save her.

lets get rid of the age difference and let us take a performance that wasnt that long ago. Like one year before lolla

youtube.com/watch?v=082R8XpiKZM

i know that it was in 2015, but it was actually the time she had to perform quite a lot.

maybe you should post a song that actually has a studio version if you're trying to make an argument.

Those abs tho

those are gone aswell, she rather wants to be as skinny as possible

Marina seems like one of those people who sounds AutoTuned when she isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=hig5uLy2fe0
youtube.com/watch?v=z4hZF1kS1uY

she still sounds horrible and her ass is so flat it's disgusting, it's almost inverted

>prove it, sure there will be a few good looking out of 500 million.
You better be fucking joking

Why are these threads still a thing

>Why is autism still a thing?
Do I really need to answer this?

I used to cum mad buckets to charli

Fuck your racism Sup Forums virgin op

no fucking way. can you send me the link pls. as much as i know it will be released on the new clean bandit album. so i cant wait for that one

nigga pls come on
this doenst look inverted

one out of the 500 million. even though Indian girls are not my type so i guess we both are going into a other direction

The fact that she's half pajeet is precisely what makes her such a fucking goddess

see
she's flat as a board, alpha charli on the otherhand...

there is no denying that charli has the better ass, but i like marina much more

Charli only writes chav slut anthems let's be honest here

No

you fucking motherfucker. whoever made this pic is obviously pro Charli. This is the only song from Marina where she is repeating the refrain so often.

I've seen seasons come and go
From winter sun to summer snow
This ain't my first time at the rodeo

Nature ain't a fruit machine
She's gotta keep her credits clean
Good things come to those who wait
But I ain't in a patient phase

It's summer time and I hang on a vine
They're gonna make me into sweet red wine
Hanging around like a fruit on a tree
Waiting to be picked, come on cut me free

Come on fill your cup up