ITT: Ask a guy who works overnights anything

ITT: Ask a guy who works overnights anything

When you do work?

he said overnights you fucking idiot.

10:30pm to 7am. so you know ... overnights

how much dick do you suck each night?

Is that what you ask yourself every time you wake up?

> When you do work?

wat

can you show us your nipples? everyone will be sleeping so no one would know you sent it.

no seriously how many? its a lot isn't it?

you want to see my hairy man nipples ... but why?

damn 10:30 pm to 7am?

bruh im working 8:30 pm to 7 am

what kind of work do you do

That's shitty bro

I work at a grocery store. Cashier some nights, stocking shelves other nights. if I'm particularly unlucky, both

anything else in the works or are you content with this job?
also age?

not really, 10 and a half hours a night 5 days a week, and a 25% production bonus every month on top of an attendance bonus. i'm making some decent money, just wish i was better at saving it. i work in a factory. i have 8 machines that i am responsible for keeping operational. if they go down i have to fix them and as long as they are all running good then i can fuck about and not get bitched at

you do the crack nigga

I'm 25, and get on average 4 hours of sleep a day because of my 5 month old at home. content isn't the word id use, but it's an alright gig. pays some bills

no crack, homie. I'm high on life

because God will bestow upon you many great things on this upcoming non denominational holiday season if you do

i realize i may have just contradicted myself with this lmaooooooooo but seriously... nipples. don't be rude :-(

Did you just assume my religion?
#triggered
(but really, I'm agnostic bordering on atheism, so your promises of gifts from a likely fictitious being holds little sway)

why do you drink so much gin?

Please tell me it's not WalMart.

most normal people will not work overnight
our world is set up for day work
the world passes you by
you miss out on everything
i work at night but i am a withdrawn basement dweller

I mean ... i do love me a Tom Collins

no. not walmart

I'm awake 20 hours of the day I don't miss anything.