Hey Sup Forums a few hours ago I opened up a bag of my favorite Jack Links Beef Jerky...

Hey Sup Forums a few hours ago I opened up a bag of my favorite Jack Links Beef Jerky. Now Inside was a moldy surprise Please let me know how fucked I am. I ate two small pieces

Up close

why the fuck would you eat it

prep 4 death

so how did it taste OP?

Literally looks like mummified flesh.
Op u ded

Dusty

It was dark in the room.

Define small...

you gonna die

Average thin shred jerk ~1 inch long 1/4th thick

hopefully you get real sick, or at least fake it. Get some free shit out of the deal. One time I was drunker than fuck and found a bone in my tuna can and wrote a bitchy email to them and got like $50 worth of free tuna coupons

You might wanna reside your sleeping location to the toilet.

Eh, if he isn't feeling it within the next 2 hours, I doubt it'll be that bad. serious food poisoning kicks in pretty quickly.

More than likely, nothing will happen.

Better safe than sorry.

Show expiration date on package

this

It was yesterday even still this level is unacceptable

Attenntion whore. "Oh poor me. Look how crazy and different I am hurr durr". Look at those Eyebrows, nicely decorated. Nails polished and painted. Obviously she cares very much about her look. Crazy people don't give two shits about their nails and eye brows. Fuck I hate stupid sluts.

The fuck you on about? This is from a movie.
Dude, its only been one day? That shit should not happen.

you are fine, as long as you have healthy immune system your body will fight off the fungas invasion that just happened within your digestive system. A lot of spores were digested. Other than that you will be okay, if you had aids or something then maybe you would be fucked and end up getting something horrible like osteomilitus

You will be fine, maybe some stomach upsets but that should be it.

Bullshit. Moldy jerky has a very distinct smell. You put that shit in there your own faggy self.

You have Ebola now faggot. Go find a mosque and spread it around there.

mould doesn't grant night-vision, retard

>mould

Now who's the retard