How can I legally get shot and die without doing anything bad like bank robbery, killing etc...

How can I legally get shot and die without doing anything bad like bank robbery, killing etc.? I'm white so that wouldn't work.

It really would though.

Go to a black neighborhood and call them all dumb niggers and pretend that you have a gun so that they'll wanna keep distance and not beat you to death.

Secretly drop a penny in a Jewish neighbourhood, then run over to pick it up before they do.

>before they do

kek

why? did they forgot their names?

the penny was theirs before you drop it

When deer hunting season is in full swing, walk around in the woods with a pair of antlers on your head .

Make sure you have a sign on your back that reads, "DON'T FEEL BAD ABOUT SHOOTING ME - I WANTED TO DIE"

what if I end up alive and living among the deer?

Break into my house.

If you learn their mysterious ways of the forest, you could become Deerzan!

publicly insult some high profile gangsta

You're an idiot. Charge an officer with a weapon and see what happens.

or charge a jew

Fucken pussy.

If you wanna die at least be a bad ass you god damn vagina. Why not slit your wrists and sit in a warm bath a finger yourself so hard and fast you die of blood loss.

Or you could just rob a bank. Jesus.

Fun fact. They put red chalk on the belly of the ram. Those sheep are yews that have been removed from the rams pen due to being marked on the back by the chalk on his belly.

One of my dad's friends did this recently and he lost a leg and an arm but is otherwise okay. Has to spend the rest of his life in a nursing home as a regular person with stumps and a wheelchair.

OP is white, though... he'll just get tased.

How the fuck do you lose 2 limbs in that scenario?

Fell off of the bid feeder and the cat got him.