Dabura vs Future Trunks

>Dabura vs Future Trunks

well ok dragonball super

I haven't watched a single episode beside the pilot but judging from the images i've seen there's no soul in it. Plastic anime :/

Trunks was smart enough to eliminate the threat early on.

What you mean unlike the retards who postured and fought with each other so much they awoke a god of chaos?

Why is his hair blue now?

i don't know. but according to the subs, it's always been blue.

oh shit, dabura's back? so he was a makaioshin after all?

retconned

>there's a giant testicle containing an unbeatable retard on this planet

He's like 30. Probably changed like haircolors do often from childhood to adulthood? Mostly it's just to differentiate this Trunks

n-no, you can see his purple hair in the flashbacks, exactly the same colour of present Trunks.

he was 16 when he first appeared, 18 when he left. and he's a time traveler. until he says how long it's been since his return we don't know how old he is

in fact the only thing we can say for sure is that future trunks' timeline is dead. future bulma and future mai are dead and there's basically nothing to go back to so is he he going to stay?

>Haven't watch super
>"Oh, Mirai Trunks, lets take a look..."
>Dark Goku
Bye

I guess he dyes his hair to remember Future Bulma who is dead, right?

you won't be missed

she just died, and bulma's hair is purple in the comics. i don't know

>this is the new Dragon Ball villain

this thread, like all db threads will die quickly unless i, or SOMEONE ELSE keeps bumping it

so thanks

>watch DBZ
>end of android saga, shit went down etc
>suddenly unending gohan in high school episodes
Is there any other series on this planet that turned to shit so abruptly?

>Giving lections about how time works
Kek. literally changed nothing the previous times even though they made supposedly mayor changes, for a god he knows shit

>lections

you're drunk, user, go to bed

so i haven't seen the new episode. any one else wanna spoil?

>Bye
Why would you do that when the art is so good.

i'm not watching anything that's already been gone over in a movie. why the fuck they gotta do that?

I don't know what to say.

Take your nip garbage and BO back to

Go back to your got threads faggot.

>implying /got/ isn't the highlight of Sup Forums
This isn't even Sup Forums discussion its >>Sup Forums

>i'm not watching anything that's already been gone over in a movie.

To be absolutely fair, the first arc of DB Super was an improvement over the first film, story-wise at least. Beerus is a better character, meaner and less LOL SO RANDUM while still not a straight up villain. The SSJ God crap was handled better and felt a like a much bigger deal, and the fight between Goku and Beerus is of a much greater scope than the one in the movie.

/got/ is the same damn circle jerk every 15 minutes

i don't usually say this, but fucking kill yourself

Huh, it's a tv series, it airs on tv in countries of the world, it has movies that have been released in the theatres.

>>>mplying /got/ isn't the highlight of Sup Forums
Got is a shitty pay tv series that is destroying the quality of this board with it's useless 60+ threads, not to mention it's existence is ruining cinema with its actors being cast in every movie franchise.

all tv series are pay series, user. and if you weren't so retarded, youd torrent like anyone elsewith a brain

If it's anime that trumps whether it was a TV series you dont discuss evangelion, cowboy bepop or any other anime on Sup Forums when there's a dedicated board for it. therefore since it's anime it goes to Sup Forums

>Got is a shitty pay tv series that is destroying the quality of this board with it's useless 60+ threads

Sup Forums has always been shit and /got/ doesn't effect the quality at all.

>cinema
Is this a meme?

i don't know what you're saying

>Hahaha, humanity is extinct in the future, lets laugh about how strong is Buraku

He's saying you pay for everything you watch on tv, whether it's cable, netflix etc was it that hard to understand?

>you dont discuss evangelion, cowboy bepop
>Implying I haven't

>Sup Forums has always been shit and /got/ doesn't effect the quality at all.
Yeah, waking up and coming to Sup Forums and see nothing but got threads, not affecting board quality at all.

>Is this a meme?
Yes, got actors are a meme that is ruining cinema.

yes

>Black Goku is so strong, in almost a year he destroyed planet Earth
Literally Cell could do that in one sec, and Freezer in 5 min

Your cartoon shows dont belong here, kid.

>Yeah, waking up and coming to Sup Forums and see nothing but got threads, not affecting board quality at all.
Nothing new, seriously Sup Forums has always multiple waifu threads, or shitposts that are they exaxt same posts Sup Forums has always been shit /got/ has nothing to do with it

>Yes, got actors are a meme that is ruining cinema.
/got/ and tv in general does not ruin "cinema" in any way

he's looking for someone to fuse with

Blow up Earth, whoever survives is worth fusing with

>anyone can just survive in the vaccuum of space

do you even listen to yourself before you type?

DBZ is kino

I didn't mind those episodes my first watch through the series, but I've skipped them on every subsequent series rewatch. I usually skip from Trunks killing the Androids and Cell, to Gohan training Videl how to fly.

>Can't survive in the vaccum of space
Nothing of value is lost then

Couldn't vegeta do it with one blast from orbit waaaay back at the beginning of DBZ?

That's filler so I dunno if we can count it as canon, but yeah, even Roshi could blow up the moon back in DB

>implying you didn't watch dragonball as a kid