Has anyone else ever taken a friend's panties to fap?

Has anyone else ever taken a friend's panties to fap?

Duh. I fap while wearing them so tight yet comfortable on my dick. I like those on the picture

more like this ?

Yea I have a few pairs. Wrap my dick in them and go to town. Good faps

im fap even now in my sis thong : 3

Nice. Victoria Secret? Pic?

exgf left panties when she left so i did it for the first time, extremely hot

I knicked some knickers from every chick I slept with and used them to jerk off.

Sometimes the faps were better than the sex.

here:)

My sister in laws

I once visited a girl in college and when she went to class I put on this maroon Victoria Secret thong from her drawer and climbed into her bed. Started fapping put arm under a pillow and.....found her vibrator. Fapped in her bed sucking her vibrator

Damn how old?

Im playing now with my mom vibrator too lol.

Cousin. Wife's sister. Both of my roommates girlfriends. (One was tart, the other sweet) I love it. Bonus is stealing phones for nudes, then borrowing panties. Paints a vivid picture.

How old are you

15 lmao

My sils once, lots of white discharge. Should i have licked it

I didn't take them, but while I was house sitting for a friend I jerked off while sniffing his sisters panties. I busted on them.

I think I'm the only guy not turned on by the smell of a woman's vagina. I've been down on several, never thought any of them smelled great.

My best friends mom when she used to go to work and he'd sleep in. Older sister friends friends younger sisters and my a few pairs from my niece. She's 20 I'm 27

I just like how they feel

I love Jerking off with a pair of my friends panties

Pic related

Yes, twice
One pair from each twin.

Were there panties twining?

Can you rephrase this so I actually understand?

Bad twin joke I guess. What kind were they

fucking nice. i've done the same thing to my sister and ex girlfriends mom

Hang on I'll see if I can find them lol

Sisters thongs? She hot?

she was at the time. I think she was about 19.

Niceeee

I once grabbed a baby blue thong from my buddy's sister and when everyone went out for the night I stripped down to it and gave him head. We would do that every time no one was home but us. Yes we are gay

Can only find one pair but i have pics of them both too.

Both girls, not the panties.

Fucked this freshly 18 year old a few years ago and she left her bra and panties at my apartment for a long ass time. They smelled so god damn good. Also took my friends sister's panties and jacked off with them too

I'll post some of my sister's thongs.