Killing myself soon

Killing myself soon.

As shitty a life as the average Sup Forumstard has, and I realized I'm going bald earlier today.

I had a .001% chance of successfully finding love and it just went to a 0%. Game over, I quit.

Stop procrastinating and do it.

Hey man you never know what's on other side. Life gets better though and it surely cannot be as bad as you think it is right now.

Working 60 hours a week to barely make enough to survive and no shot at having a relationship.

Not fun. That's my future.

There's more to life than relationships. Quit being a mindless drone and think for yourself, set your own standards. Let yourself hit rock bottom and then let fate decide. If you are great, you will rebound and improve yourself. If you are not, then you will perish. Take control of your life or become one with the universe once again, user.

Wtf kind of job do you have to work 60 hours and barely surviving?

get buff and shave your head. ultimate bro look. you'll get a lot of pussy pretty easy.

What method you gonna do OP?

>going bald

grow beard then!

How old are you?

/thread

Shit or get off the pot OP

With you brother, tried to use the hotline chat and I couldn't even get that to work, might as well just call it.

>going bald
Literally no one gives a fuck any more. Shaved heads are pretty badass anyway.

Live in Texas, guns are pretty easy to come across. Was also thinking about using massive overdose of insulin.

Being a little dramatic with that but you know what I mean

I can't grow a mustache, it's pointless.

I'm definitely not OP.

I need a place to stay can I come room with you 26 here

When was the last time you got laid op?

Shit, at least stick around to find out how this joke of a presidency turns out.

go halves on rent?

Shave your head. Get a tan. Dress nice. Work out.

There. Now you're attractive even if you're ugly.

When I was 22. It's been a fucking while.

Know that feel. Drawing in on 4 years myself.

aren't all men slightly balding? I have a boyfriend like that and I still love him to bits

Hell yeah just need to find work first