Hello Sup Forums I just took 1 tab of lsd at exactly 12:30 am. I have the house to myself for a week...

Hello Sup Forums I just took 1 tab of lsd at exactly 12:30 am. I have the house to myself for a week. What should I do on my acid trip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBsycvSU6r8
soundcloud.com/acslater/ac-slater-live-hsmf2016
soundcloud.com/branchez/branchez-dreamer-feat-santell
soundcloud.com/zedsdead/where-did-that-go-1?in=zedsdead/sets/northern-lights
soundcloud.com/official-rezz/rezz-x-laura-brehm-melancholy
soundcloud.com/nnuages/lost
youtu.be/Y-Ey_CXiOcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have cigs, weed, Xanax. I won't take more lsd it's my 2nd time

watch movies like Brazil

Open yourself up to the infinite and realize that you are living in a dream.

Smoke a cigarette on the peek, weed will intensify your trip but not necessarily in a good way, if you start having a bad time pop a xanny, that shit will chill you out and you'll have a comfy ass trip

Man it's impossible to follow a storyline in a movie on acid

Oh but live already realized it. Everything is connected and we are all one. ;)

unless it's a movie made for acid, like............................................ brazil

Think about deep questions like what it means to be "me" or "I" or "you". Think about humans as a whole and what the living organism is about. What are you here for, why do you exist, have you always? Will it end? Etc..

I know I can't wait for that cig.. I think I'm gonna smoke one around an hour after its consumed it. I hate waiting for the awkward come up but I like the energy

I'll Google it thanks

Just distract yourself, Sup Forums is a good place to do so ;) itll pass quickly bro. Also Alice in wonderland is my pic for a movie ^^

Ahhh but I've already figured all of that on my shroom trips. I've studied almost every major religion and philosophy. A seeker of the "Truth" you can put it. And a few hours on psychedelics and I learn more than in my entire life

idk why anyone wastes time with that
>meaning of life
none
>what does it all mean
nothing
>will it end?
yes
>what's my purpose
to ease the suffering of living

abc 123

Haha I love that movie bro. LETS SEE HOW DEEP THE RABBIT HOLE GOES

Know thyself and you shall know god

I originally wanted to take half a tab but than I said fuck it and took the whole thing. Did I do good

Movie more suited for shrooms imo but still great for any tripping :)

Thyself is god, is it not?

I wish I had one of those rave lights in my room ..
I'm starting to get small visuals

use a music visualizer :o

God is all that exists

How's your guys nights going? Thanks for keeping me company like always

That's a great idea !

drive a car at full speed and see what happens

If you wanna trip out stare into a mirror or at the inside of your open hand

Are we reflections of God by that logic? Or perhaps god intensified at single points?

when im on acid i usually just lay on my bed in complete darkness , earphones on with some chill music and think about stuff

I just passed my drivers license after the 5th try. But I don't have a car I'm a neet. my mom left for Europe I have the house to myself for over a week :)

Oh man I've done it in the mirror before it gets really weird you start seeing different faces

Listen to Tame Impala

we are not reflections, were both the mirror and the eyes. We each have the potential to become God. The universe has a purpose and shows obvious intelligent design. And the purpose for everyone is to actualize their full potential aka evolve into god

You can get to a point where your own face becomes unrecognizable as yourself. It's not the most comfortable thing but so interesting

I've heard / read that's how you can see your past lives . magicians used to use darkened mirrors and stare into them in darkness

Because they don't live inside a shoebox.
Open your mind

Spoken like a teenager

not op but ive done acid a considerable amount of times and spent a good amount of time looking in mirrors and now when im sober mirrors are just weird almost like i dont recognize myself or sometimes seems to real? not sure how to explain it

Do we do so in a singular life? The one we know as "I" or more or a different "I"?

You can do this now and see odd delusions while sober. It's very strange

Age has nothing to do with it.

Op here I'm 37 mins into my trip feeling the come up and colors. Gonna smoke a stoge in a bit. Who wants to talk about interesting stuff? The meaning of life? Where did humans go wrong? Will we succeed in the future? Are we in control of our lives or is God.

Ignorance is a common sign of it

You know magic isn't real, right?

No the reason the universe is built the way it is, is because it would suck knowing your the only thing that exists for all eternity. This is the problem for God. So he plays hide and seek through us. Think of the ocean meaning God and we are droplets of water. It is completely the same essence. We are all immortal.

how you doin op? got a status update?

Yessir I'm feeling the come up and right now im chilling on my bed listening tonl music and talking with you lads

To the point where it feels like youre looking at you yourself in third person? That's what I feel now and if I wait like 5 minutes I can make myself unrecognizable in a scary sense.

Also bmw. Weed after psychs will never be the same

Ignorance is knowing there are 2 scopes and only choosing to look through 1

Has anyone noticed everyone on Sup Forums is the same type of person? A lot of intj intp. Were all smarter than our peers but were the quiet shy one? Normies like to go out and hang with each other and we like to stay indoors alone learning in the internet.

realise I have brought you to danger mortal

It's literally ignoring knowledge for held personal beliefs
plz don't reply with another useless platitude

There are no mortals

Relax, let go, be open

kind of ill kind of start zoning out and then its like im staring at a complete stranger for a few seconds

With this definition and the other, god is also the ocean correct? Or is he more is an observer and the one behind the scenes

SHIT FUCK THE COPS ARE OUTSIDE

RUN OP RUN

He's both the observer and the observed. When "crazy" people have Jesus syndrome where they believe they're the Christ incarnate and believe they're controlling the world. While an "enlightened" person believes everyone to be Jesus christ. That's the only difference

Lmaooo you gave me a good chuckle

Oh shit they fucking got you dog, oh shit!

FUCK MAN I SEE HIM IM GONNA EAT ALL MY TABS SO HE DOESNT BUST ME!!

Damn I didn't know acid has such a big body high

watch ME!ME!ME

Is that a movie ?

watch the last two episodes of Neon Genesis Evangelion

what music you listening to op?

short trippy video

Official 1 hour update. Its been 1 hour since I took it. I'm starting to see colors and visuals in my phone screen. And I got a nice body high going .. What's the stronger body high shrooms or acid?

AC Slater. Its edm

Cool recommend any more I'll watch them on my peak. Is the peak After 4 hours ?

OP here gonna smoke a cig it's gonna feel so nice

ayyyy thats wassup my favorite edm for lsd is chrome sparks, flume and stuff like that

youtube.com/watch?v=kBsycvSU6r8

#SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/acslater/ac-slater-live-hsmf2016

That's what I'm listening to pretty sick beats. You should link me some good stuff to listen to. Ita starting to get confusing using my phone

>itt losers and drop outs who know nothing about life and pretend to "enlighten" themselves with drugs

Thats a new level of pathetic, maybe more than fedoras and traps combined.

It's funny cause I'm young but I feel like my soul is much older than all the adults around me. Old men are like children to me..

Why do they call it a "trip" .. I think it means trip as in journey . when you take psychedelics you go somewhere and than come back

soundcloud.com/branchez/branchez-dreamer-feat-santell
soundcloud.com/zedsdead/where-did-that-go-1?in=zedsdead/sets/northern-lights
soundcloud.com/official-rezz/rezz-x-laura-brehm-melancholy
three of my fav songs atm and yeah i usually just set a playlist and try to avoid my phone haha

so feeling old is a good thing?

Thanks bro.
Just came back after a smoke.

By older soul I mean wiser. Souls are like apples they grow and mature and than fall off. Just like how man developes from an embryo . souls are the same as seeds that they have a life cycle

soundcloud.com/nnuages/lost
pure vibes on this track but no problem man peace out have a good trip (:

Saved the links. Thanks have a great night user.

Go outside, read, meditate, experience nature and the world younare connected to or fap like crazy and stay in a hole iunno

i dont think that souls grow.
Your character, your experience, your wisdom grow, but not your soul.
Your soul choses you in your mother before you´re born.
And after you die, maybe your soul lives on, maybe not.
And to be wise, doesnt mean to know what NOT to do or to know what NOT to say, refering to the older ones you pity. To be wise means to make the right decisions and to stand up for them.
The fun fact is: the smallest contribution to wisdom does talking.
Its our Life choices, that matter.

You cant get enlightenment with lsd, you may have enlightenment experiences but that is not as same as being liberated.

Get itunes and use that visualizer. It's the best I've ever seen.
Then mess with your keyboard to figure out the hotkeys (discovery is half the fun, don't spoil it by looking it up)

bump, im sipping tea now

Do you believe in reincarnation, OP?

I'm smoking weed right now

Yes I believe in reincarnation. It goes with intelligent design

OP here.

The I smoked some weed and it made me way higher

Watch willy Wonka and chocolate factory breh shits trippy af.

I have some whippets should I do them while im tripping Sup Forums ?

Lel
Fedoratraps

Drop acid and stop being a fag. Do acid cause it's fucking acid and its fucking rad. Do drugs, give no fucks, be a bad ass. Don't brag about it on the www

youtu.be/Y-Ey_CXiOcM

For you, my love.

Put on headphones and listen to:
>Washed Out - Paracosm
For chill vibes
>G!YBE - lift your skinny fists like antennas to heaven
For a movie in your mind.

Rip op's ego. If it gets too intense, know that the trip WILL end eventually and you will be okay as long as you stay calm.