Ask a not circumsized American anything

Ask a not circumsized American anything

How's the weather?

Cold as fuck Midwest man

Sucks man, I'm over in NC, starting to get cold over this way, but luckily I'm used to it.

Do chicks freak out when they see it, or not understand that's how a natural dick looks?

Usually I'm hard so they don't know till after but when I was Younger I had I fee embarrassing moments lol

Have you ever been made fun of for it irl?

Ya more than once mostly in grade school and highschool lol I had two slip ups in highschool and once in grade school I was kinda forced lol

I've also made fake fb profiles to shoe people lol and I say it's an old gf who us crazy lol

How'd you manage to make it past the medical establishment and your parents with your whole dick intact?
>extremely jealous midwestern cutfag here

Heh nice. What happened when you got made fun of? And how did people you showed on fb react?

Born at home actually

Did growing up different make you fixated or obsessed with your foreskin?
(it did for me)

How often do you have to clean it to avoid dick cheese?

Lol I was in gym freshman year and the girls were on won side if the hall and guys the other and the teacher was talking and I could see like five of the girls laughing trying to tell me something but I couldn't understand so I just waited for the teacher to stop talking and when he finished my friend in the group told me the way I was sitting in my gym shorts my dick was sticking out she said she'd never look at me the same way lol

Kinda I tell people and has given me lots of opportunities to show it to people cause most chicks haven't seen so they ask lol

I shower once q day

And example

Awesome. I love when people see my foreskin irl (i dont do it online though)
Have you seen any other foreskins in person?
When you notice another uncircumcised dude it feels like you're in a secret club or something, lol

Damn, that's actually pretty hot. Got any vids to post, like webms or gifs?

what does it feel like when you rub your frenulum? How sensitive is it?

Ya lol but in grade school I got PAntsed at a pool thing so that's when everyone found out lol and that was way worst than highschool lol

No but screen shots lol

Super sensitive

Okay, nice, nice! Any of you fully hard, or jacking off? I need this for reasons

what's your sexual history, OP, slept with a lot of girls or guys? fapped anywhere interesting or daring?

Only girls I've never fapped in public really but I have shown my dick and made look like an accident a whole bunch of times lol

pull back foreskin