How to move to finland and live there forever?

how to move to finland and live there forever?

>how to move to finland
buy a plane ticket
>live there forever
by refusing to leave

Marry a Finnish girl. I've met 2 Brazilians here, both favela-tier married to hot chicks they met in Brazil.

MONKEY'D

>finnish women going to brazil
why
are finnish men that bad?

That happens to every country. Brazil's only positive aspect is literally the sex appeal.

That's simple: Be of another nordic nationality. Treatise make it extremely easy to live and work in any of the others. And gaining citizenship is a breeze. I don't even have to learn Finnish, just gotta live in Finland for 5 years, not have a criminal record, and not be dependent on social services.

Finnish men go to Thailand

Let's suppose I'm a 187 cm tall monkeyzilian not fat with a decent face and I went to Finland for "vacation", what places would I need to go to find a finnish girl and possibly marrying them to become a sex slave for 5 years?

to work

Tinder, clubs etc. You are guaranteed to get pussy.

kek is it true they approach you? what city would it be best for me to do this?

ddsadasdas

Brazil's only export is sex and asses, why are you even surprised

No
Literally the only appeal of foreigners is that they look different and aren't scared to chat you up, as Finnish men are autistic virgins with the personality of an asbestos-laden brick wall

>spend 40 years learning finnish
>retire there

Well the alpha wolves of Aalto business school can put up a competition.

I'm fucked then, I can't approach women

Go for a weekend holiday there and destroy all of your identification, claim political asylum. That's an okay start.

will they give a fuck as I'm not arab?

Claim you are. Can they disprove your claim?
My thought process is that worst comes to worse they will tell you to fuck off and give you a free flight back home, if they find out where you really live.

they'll probably ask me to speak arabic :(

Start screaming Allah snackbar.

Go to finland and kill yourself

this is my dream

>*club vatican flashbacks*

Brazilian women are much hotter though, just sayin'

Why would you be such a cuck man?

>not killing yourself in Vilnius Lithuania, the suicide capital of Europe

How to go to Sweden and stay there forever? You have to be gay or what?

Finnish men lack bbc that all europan women seem to be after

Literally all you have to do is dress decently and you dont even have to try to impress the women they'll be surrounding you. Trust me its really this

Just move there.
Look at this finnish woman, she has 3 swedish boyfriends.

Turku tampere and helsinki, in bönde theres nothing and local hillbillies will stare at you