Burrowing thread?

Burrowing thread?

Any fellow diggers out there

Im making it better just gotta dig

what in the fuck

What the fuck dude

Timestamp? Burrowing? The fuck?

You plebs dont burrow? dafuq

Whenever I see two holes like this, it makes me want to connect them with a knife.

Just keep diggin OP! I am about a week deep at this moon on meh leg. I can feel the cleanliness starting to take over me. Feels good man.

The routines people put down these days...

Thanks bro keep fighting the good fight and soon we wil lbe cleansed.

Why the fuck are you doing this dude

How are you doing it? So you cut yourself with a knife? Fingernails?

Nigger what the actual fuck???

i dont really burrow but pick at my scalp until i have small scabs. i've had a few currently that i've been picking at for like 2 years. feelsgoodman.

prescription salicylic acid under a bandaid, dig out the dead flesh with nail clippers, put acid repeat.

please explain op

ITT some crackhead drug abuser meth addicted druggy tries to creep people out with his skin picking habits

I can't even find anything about "burrowing" on google, the fuck is this shit?

WHY

dumbass

I have to make it better

go suck on that pipe

What was it like before you were making it better?

Something in your brain has 404'd

shit in my mouth daddy

I seriously like where this thread is going. Please continue to tell us all the feels. Im interested.

OP has verruca warts you dumb sons of bitches.

Disgusting fuck.

l allowed you to roll those trips only because you have engaged in communication with me, enjoy them. This right here is the epitome of success in your life, you don't understand who l am. lets just enjoy this for a moment.

dude, no

I know exactly who you are friend, I made this thread just for you

same here I'm trying to find more and I don't know why

If the Rapture comes, no one will be taken.

sometimes google cant answer your questions and you just gotta dig and find out .

Keep doing it OP try drinking bleach too . I heard it does wonders to the skin

TRIPS HAVE BEEN RELEASED

OP keeps getting trips WITNESS

Does it hurt?

ROLL

I did this once... when I stepped on a weirdly-shaped and upright piece of glass in my bare feet, and said glass broke into tiny bits inside my foot when it hit the bone. Carving holes in yourself with a scalpel isn't exactly pleasant, but fuck medical bills.

...if you're doing it for shits, eh wuteva

RE ROLL

Very much yes, especially the digging part. The acid feels like a pulsating heartbeat, like a pulsating ache.

TRIPS

Is this to help get rid of the warts or just a bad habbit

Christ dude. That's awful. You dig that shit out with nail clippers? Post a pic of you doing that

Did you find the meaning of life inside those holes ?

rolling

ITT: only newfags

behold

>yfw someone shitposts a thread about a habit you didn't think anyone else had

We need those threads back. Does anyone else attack their feet? I get plantar warts from drinking and they feel like little hard rocks in my skin while I'm walking, so unless I literally cut them out they build up every few days and now I have them on both feet, under almost all the main pressure points except my heels except for one that started on the right side.

Fuck it, time to burrow.

this is now a get thread

FUCK

check my dubs boys

You need 78 percent salicylic acid go to a walk-in. You can win this war it just takes courage, tolerance and discipline/.

The digging experience is sacred and private, you must discover the secrets of burrowing your own way.

My wife watches this shit on youtube four hours. OP is legit.

Checkd

get

Wait OP are you taking about picking and ripping out calluses from the bottom of your feet? Because that shit is deep. I've always maybe picked off like 1 layer and call it a day.

You got jiggers or something or is it like hardened tissue build up?

As in get the fuck outta here with that shit? I agree.

It's working

ROLLING

You dont get warts from drinking.

Dude, you're not getting them all the way out, that's why they're spreading. See a doctor you stupid shit

Oh, I have the tolerance. I've been doing this shit to scabs and such since I was a kid. Any time I would bust my knee or scrape my shin, I'd have a new toy to peel off slowly and eat. Kind of salty, like a dissolving plastic. Boogers, too. I really don't give a shit. Earwax is a no-go, though.

I clip the calyces off of my fingertips and feet and even used to hate any body hair that wasn't on the top of my head. Glad I stopped being so near-tranny/ retarded.

dubs can leave, singles stay

why not flashfreeze? or or go alltheway mad mode and cauterize shit.

Anyone else get that uncomfortable crawly/shivery feeling when seeing shit like this? I do no' like it.

How does one get these? they're oddly satisfying to watch, got more?

How can you autistic faggots not tell that this is shopped? Both wounds look exactly the same. If you are extra retarded, I'll tell you that OP could have easily just taken different pictures and shopped different angles.

Fucking mongoloids

I feel slightly disgusted, but I like seeing them get taken out. It's cathartic in a weird way. Blackheads too.

Neither guarantee kill completely and both have such a painful heal time where you cant touch the area during which time it re grows, better to keep hitting it hard every day

>Being this retarded

its just zoomed in mr autist

Can't tell if this is bait or if he's actually such an inbred amerishit that he isn't able to tell that the second picture is merely taken further away (as intended).

first picture is a different body part you neanderthals

Fuck all of that shit man. I don't do grotesque crap like this.

Yur mum is a different body part m9

nice le trolle man

Related

Finger plugs?

Is that the little cap that came out next to it? How did it get popped out so perfectly?

Either way, fucking gnarly, bruh.

huh, from what I remember flash freezing is quite painless? also getting them cutcut doctored out or Lazored is an option.

>in the webbing

TOO FAR

Bruh look how deep that hole is. That's some Junji Ito shit

I want to put my dick in you're hole

>I really don't give a shit.

yeah thats for sure

Looks like corn

Oh man I am really turned on by this I want to fill those holes with cum

you have to dig out the original wart

Where are the webms of people eating the caps after they burrow them out?

I hope you're a virgin.

I want to grab your pussy

Do it to your dick and ill call you my God

I think its a girl.
>green neon leggings
>foot shape

Yeah, I had plantar warts before too once. Just freeze the fuckers off and have done with it. It's just liquid nitrogen you pussy.