Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

butts r smellyl

That guy?
Knowledge?
HAAAAAAAAA!

dubs xD

cmon people no one else is postin shit..

fuck all of u

Could've sworn I downloaded that huge Mega folder of infos, but can't find the damn thing...

Bump + placed all my pics to my pc 2 days ago :/ have nothing to share

feelsbadman ctrl + j on chrome or w/e u use, and should show you your download history, might find it, would appreciate it, this stuff is quite intriguing lmao, hell you could even post the link

lets go boiis

This would've been like a month or two ago, and I clear my download history weekly...
It might be on my computer at home, but I don't get off work for another 4-5 hours, depending on when the useless morning guy shows up.

ty anyway bud

knowledge ? ok, why does piss smell after eating asparagus ? TELL ME YOU BITCH!

I'd rather have the Lamborghini.

ok

during digestion, the vegetable's sulfurous amino acids break down into smelly chemical components in all people. And because those components are "volatile," meaning airborne, the odor wafts upward as the urine leaves the body and can be detected as soon as 15 minutes after you eat this spring delicacy.

whatever, fuck you

CMON BOIS

>note: not applicable to windows 10, or if you have updated windows since the release of 10.

I thought that first bit was showing to make a fist with the thumb on the inside...

thats how u have to punch tho, keeping it inside ur fingers protects ur thumb! xD

Doen't the force of the punch destroy your thumb tendon?

It's a joke, I'm not sure but you can seriously injure your thumb if you throw a punch whilst it's tucked away inside, don't ever do it lmao.

what if im punchin and i hurt my fingers because they werent braced by my thumb? =|

damn, you got me there bud

terrible look
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

The only thing you need to know is that when punched in the face its everyones instinct to turn away from the punch. It takes novice boxers and MMA fighters a long time to learn to get hit in the face and keep looking forward. Since this is Sup Forums none of you are. You need to hit first and learn a simple combonation strike so you can catch the guy looking away and crack them with a string of moves.

You can also seriously injure you hand if you punch 100% corectly and they are not taped or in a glove. boxers and MMA fighters who are required to tape and put gloves on break there hands all the time. Your hands by design are not meant to be bounced off of sombodys skull.

To test your knowledge

Just make the 2 into an 8

2D > 3D

why is it a .gif?

▲▲

Oh shit...

Hold a cigarette lighter or a similiar small object with weight on it inside your fist.

Half of the uspopulation has below average intelligence...

i saw this retard on 9gag once. huge cringe

Why is it so small

If its half and the other half is scattered demographic doesn't that mean below average is the average intelligence.

Which part of the word 'average' didn't they teach you in your village?

is that chris pirillo?

It is Tai Lopez

ohh

>knowledge
you're a faggot

kys

With one box you can make 30 into 3.0

bumppppppppp

Why are you gay?

good shit

In this world there are problems. People routinely attempt to find solutions to these. There are solutions waiting that are currently beyond the comprehension of man - but I tell you, far more elusive are the solutions that precede one's comprehension.

your words cut deeper than any blade

you have to go back

bump

neeed some moar of that knowledgeee

I guess this is all? Time to download