ITT. Behind every great man is a (greater) woman

ITT. Behind every great man is a (greater) woman

SOOOO TRUE

I would fuck

Chessplayer's Widow

behind every great woman there is a man looking at her butt

behind every hot bitch there is a guy staring at her ass QUADS GET

fuck you

you make me cry like little bitch because l have accepted not having a female companion for life

But which one actually became president

Behind every great man is a great woman getting fucked by his best friend.

Welcome to reality.

you disappoint me Sup Forums

>Behind every great man is a great woman getting fucked by his best friend.
>Welcome to reality.
Overseas vacations, accidents happen.

You're implying Bill Clinton was great

yeah...

Behind every Republican president is a criminal activity.

Nixon - dirty tricks, etc
Reagan - Iran hostage deal
W - Florida vote fraud, loaded Supreme Court
Trump - hacked election computer "irregularities"

His Administration was the greatest since FDR

>Trump - hacked election computer "irregularities"
Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep

>Nixon - dirty tricks, etc
>Reagan - Iran hostage deal
>W - Florida vote fraud, loaded Supreme Court
>Trump - hacked election computer "irregularities"
Sad thing is you believe this.

l can't believe they actually let trump win just to take it away from him.. it will cause so much civilian unrest, perfection for the martial law when you all riot. They had to do it this way, l see now.

look how they try so hard to save themselves

rats in a sinking ship

It's coming to light. Weird, Russians would hack everything but then just chill out - good bros.

Behind every white woman is a nigger

this makeup made the whole film a bit cringy..

Every major city is fucking on fire right now and Trump just moved from one to another...
None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with Me.

>poop OR shit

l reckon the conservatives will blow all of your heads off once everything kick off then there is no going back after 1st blood my money is on the conservatives.

but she's standing next to him, not behind him.

>Every major city is fucking on fire right now and Trump just moved from one to another...
>None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with Me.
Second civil war. Democrats loose -- again! Time for Coastal Reconstruction with the west coast fixed first. East coast takes longer but worth it. China is fucked starting the war.

Those passive city folk right? Cities being based along every major shipping route possible, that won't matter. Low information country folk are in a position of power, they are organized (they love organizing under a conformed leadership), they have numbers enough to leave their farms and trailers en masse to go to those cities, they...nope, you don't have leverage.