My name is Logan Hebein. See that body? I workout every single day of the week and give 260% in everything i do...

My name is Logan Hebein. See that body? I workout every single day of the week and give 260% in everything i do. Success doesn't come to those who sit around all day on sites like this. The amount of disgusting people i see on her frankly makes me want to kill myself. See my ride? Thats a BMW. A German luxury car. But most of you will never even know what it means to own a vehicle of such prestige. You people are pathetic. I doubt that any of you can touch me and i dare anyone to contact me or try to fuck with me. I can take on any one of you any day of the week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cpq0UEbYcWs?t=512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can be anything you want, even yourself. So why don't you fat fucks get off your asses and do something about it.

Girls fucking love me. Because I'm a man. I meet their needs.

6048377913 for any faggots that want to have their teeth knocked down their throats.

nigger

I'll bet most of you have never even lifted a weight in your life. If you really want to get pussy then try starting with a gym membership, word of advice!

0/10, op, bad trolling. Sage

nigger

new pasta?

>old ass bimmer with those wheels
kek
i knew this was pasta by the picture before even reading it

Just 260%? Shit I go for no less than 275-280% everyday. And that is if I haven't hit the bubble, then it's in the 350% range.

Could you please shut the fuck up?

So many pixels, I don't even know what I'm looking at.

That ancient X5 of yours is worth nothing, the rims are bad bad taste, the working out meh... feel sorry for your dick

Now subtract the woman. There, perfect.

Oh thats because you're a newfag

Finally, I can use this.

>Finally, I can use this.
>deskface.jpg

Nice car, how much are the payments on it?

I'm so done with you.

Orly?

Dude youre a fucking loser trying to show what you have on a shitty site like this proves that

Ya rly.

Come on buddy.

A drunk newfag, if you wanna call it that.

what's the hardest part of being a skateboarder?

telling your parents you're gay.

Hi Logan, I was wondering if you deliberately crop the top of your head out of every picture because you're balding prematurely? Also is this effecting your confidence?

You baldy fkn wogchild

Nah, falling ass first on a hard rail is the worst.

New York Port Authority

This thread went the way it normally does when some guy tries to brag about being better. There's really no point in trying, OP.

Op here. Call me a newfag all you want, I don't give a fuck because yeah I am a new guy to this forum, im part of real threads like bodybuilding.com. I have real life goals and I achieve what I want to fucking achieve, just because I take the time to call out you pussies doesn't make it that I'm a lowlife haha fucking meet up and I'll tell any of you to your face 6048377913 if you're serious and not a bitch.

Fucking keyboard warriors won't say shit in person

Nobody's talking to you. I'm gonna finish this off with dank wallpapers.

>bimmer
you mean beamer, you fuckin autist

youtu.be/cpq0UEbYcWs?t=512

NYPA, faggot. I just sent the link to this thread to Logan. Hopefully he knows who you are and he kicks you behind the fuckin balls.

Oh hey John

lets teach OP a lesson and someone cap this idiot...

Nigger

Does that tattoo say Ride Or Die? A reference to fucking fast & furious? You cuck

Chubby cunt

Logan lives in Canada. More specifically the Vancouver area.

Newfag is newfag

Pretty obvious you're someone who just dislikes this guy and wants to fuck with his life. Sage