Just how gay are you?

Just how gay are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not as gay as your dad

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Female-preferring bisexual. If a guy and a girl are both interested in me, I'd pick the girl unless the guy is a LOT hotter.

As in I would take in the ass at a truck stop from a random dude.

Only a little - I can fap to trans if they have feminine face and upper body, but can't quite manage fully male people

bear for twinks here
>here we go

Uh... were you at Truck World in October? If so... thanks. You fixed a month long dry spell.

Fapping to g/fur & traps kind of gay.

kek

I got a "mostly homosexual" on the kisney scale

I've masturbated for 60years old dudes on omegle, so that makes it gay enough

it depends what mood i'm in but usually ill go for females rater than males (im Male btw)

Guy here. No interest in assplay or having a guy suck me off, but I love the feeling of a cock spasming in my mouth as it feeds me cum.

cool story

That's pretty gay.

One time when I was high on meth I let a dude give me a handjob. That's about it really.

I'm only gay on Sup Forums..not in real life..lol, fgts

I want to fuck Emma Watson's little brother while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's school uniform while I fuck him. And I'd call him Hermione. So that's not really gay at all hardly is it.

bi
dunno which i like more tho

it kind of is just a bit gay really

damn, he is/was really cute

I'd do everyuting her bro should do in this fantasy and then some

I OP'd a thread once

30 year old bi virgin but sucked two dicks before. like women more but guys are easier to get them to drop their pants.

I'm not gay but I do occasionally thinking about violating hot straight men's arse. Just curious, to be honest. Yeah, I do get off to such thoughts. No homo.

Maybe so, but I was taught to love sucking cock and swallowing cum as a child and it has never left me. I get guys off CL to just drop in, I suck their cocks, swallow their cum, then they leave.

One time I wore a salmon colored polo shirt to school.

My gay-rate is Iran

Who wants to hang out?

yuck
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t