Ask a heroin addicted Highschool Dropout, anything

Ask a heroin addicted Highschool Dropout, anything

Other urls found in this thread:

dbtechno.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bale-Lose-63-Pounds-for-the-machinist.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=AAcnFOcu57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you support the habit

i suck my dealer's dick.

where can i get cranberry lemonade

how much longer do you think you have left to

awww fuck youre an addict just kys already.

my bucket list is to throw all my savings into something like heroin and die in (warm?) bliss.

Favorite Seinfeld character?

so dad sells you your smack?
interdasting

How long until you sell the computer you are using to get high?

as a race who has more junkies...blacks or whites

Why did god make niggers?

Will my mother really die in her sleep if I don't reply to that post?

why do you think you're special?

protip: because you're not, you're not special you're an attention whoring clown.

Why's it inappropriate for me to walk into planned parent hood with no pants on, and yell "round two FIGHT"?

nixon staff admitted to tying blacks to heroin so they could make heroin illegal and put all the blacks away

So, Filipino

fun? i don't think this is inherently wrong. does this make you feel any particular way?

what's a current song you're diggin on?

i am still waiting for recommendations for cranberry lemonade

assuming they own this computer.
or has some time to kill.
who's computer is OP using?
do you size up your surroundings for their worth?

dbtechno.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bale-Lose-63-Pounds-for-the-machinist.jpg

no warning sign. it's up to you.

Harry?

heroin addicted dropout
go back to highschool

I cut lawns, and rake old peoples leaves. Old people pay buckets.

Maybe about tree fiddy.

Kramer.

Not sure yet tbh. Nearly sold my weed for 4 bags.

Honestly....I find myself asking me that same question each day.

Only if you have that one dog on your side that protects you.

Extra Pro Tip: Don't ask questions you'll answer yourself. Defeats the purpose my man.

Almost.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAcnFOcu57s

My house.

pic? no face if your scared. we all want to feel good.

OP here, Did I mention I'm unemployed???

you employ your mouth?

Depends, how much we talkin?

why does an american white girl, middle class, think this is sweet? you could have sweet kisses all over your body. what has made this habit a lifestyle? do you still have a sweet human's kiss of love?

Looser

>Ask a heroin addicted Highschool Dropout, anything
Why did you do that?

pretty tight overall.

>Ask a heroin addicted Highschool Dropout, anything

why.

You gonna see Trainspotting 2?

I'm bored got nothing better to do.

I'm actually looking forward to it dude

this fucking sucks.

You dropped out of high school and started shooting heroine because you were bored and had nothing better to do?

Wanna kiss?

Oh, no. Ya see what happened was I got held back in seventh grade 3 different times and basically the school felt bad for a tard like me and shipped me to a different school to get me to catch up with my credits. didn't work out entering highschool. Got tired of trying to please everybody, so I decided to drop out and get my GED immediately. But I first got taste of what freedom was since I had no school so I started doing ass tons of drugs and got hooked on heroin and now here I am. (Still no GED yet)

Can't please everybody.

kiss your hand, your blood is alive, and it's there for you. kiss yourself, love what's here right now. you deserve love, you are like no other.

I cut old people and cum in buckets

Marko?

I cut old people, rape them
and leave. I cum buckets
and they pay

I sell grass to old people
in buckets. If they don't
pay I cut them with a rake

BECAUSE ROUND THREE WILL FUCK YOU UP, BOYIEEE

i cum old people

that's right, my dude. i'll drink to that. i love you.

Nice. I feel like finding a local user and paying for their ticket because you shouldn't have to choose between a hit and a movie you really want to see.

Gave me a hearty laugh, thanks for that

I love you too man.

Do you feel alone?

you are the one that pays. doesn't death dissolve debts?

Honestly, yes. I don't have a girlfriend because the first thing most girls say to me (without me starting the conversation) is "OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU SO SKINNY?" And look all disgusted. The only friends I have are my dealers. I live alone with my pets, but granted at times I don't feel lonely because I have them. But, again at the same time there is just an empty feeling, like somethings missing.

i'd pay for you to get in

marque cinema, Charleston, wv

That sucks man i hope shit gets better for you , im an ivmethanon and struggle , but i cant imagine the pain of being a heroin addict. Have you tried going to NA or anything along those lines? Mayb meeting a few people in the same situation could help?

is there a video that can relate your addiction to those without it?

seriously that's just gone too far.

what's the most disappointing thing you've done to your family because of Heroin. (whether it's for heroin, because of, as a result of etc.)

?*