There is no way human beings taste good right? right?

There is no way human beings taste good right? right?

Other urls found in this thread:

listverse.com/2015/07/01/10-reviews-of-human-flesh-by-real-cannibals/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

listverse.com/2015/07/01/10-reviews-of-human-flesh-by-real-cannibals/

According to Shawcross, human meat tastes like the burned end of a nice pork roast.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1i2p1HLyVQc

they're okay

pig is better though

>tfw we will never get together and watch hannibal with bros again
>out hearts will never collectively break like in the s2 finale
Damn, what a beautiful show this was.

it probably does
try chopping off a finger or something

there was some kind of infographic on what human cuts are the best. watching Hannibal made me really curious how it would taste like, just kidding ha-ha

Do they ever address the shaking?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

ha ha
;_;

>Damn, what a beautiful show this was.

Let me guess:you are either a woman or a homosexual. And stupid on top of that.

This series had incredibly badly written dialogue and uninteresting characters. And what is worse, it is insanely boring, because it's obvious le super intelligent doctor Lecter won't get caught, no matter what.
Lecter is having dinner with FBI agents while joking about eating people, yet nobody even suspects him. That is bad writing, but this show has to somehow portray intelligence to STUPID people, aka the people who watch this show.

And the most sickening part is the pretentiousness, again masquerading as "deep" for stupid people with no sense of taste whatsoever.

If you watch, or worse, enjoyed this show, you are either a shallow stupid woman, or a stupid guy who enjoys inane pretentious dialogue with obvious homosexual undertones.

Discovered the Reddit pleb

>a stupid guy who enjoys inane pretentious dialogue with obvious homosexual undertones.
>a stupid guy who enjoys homosexual undertones.

user please

t. angry closet fag

>infographic
Most of the info in infographics is complete bullshit made by people desperate for a chance to get their foot in the door as a graphic designer.

probably shouldn't say this, but i really want to eat a person before i die. i've been denied so much in my life, i really want to make fajitas out of someone. they probably taste like steak and i'll be disappointed, but still

run

oh shut up

Human tastes like pork, hence the name "long pig"

Apparently the back of the leg is very close to bacon.

Why would they? That is entirely confined to a single tribe in New Guinea and literally nowhere else.

i stopped liking pork after i watched too many documentaries about cannibals describing the taste as similar.

Post the one with the tabs.

nice, did you know that the mexican dish, posole was originally made from human meat, but spanish missionaries made them change it to pork, which they claimed tastes most like human meat?

>can't even figure out how to quote the person he's replying to
>calls someone else stupid

There's still a chance Hannibal might come back, Fuller said so.

you realize that's not a common side effect at all right

You laugh and shit yourself to death..
I would watch that.

you just made me realize i had that

>implying CJD isn't extremely rare

i didn't make the thing, if you're such an expert just how many brains can you eat????