Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Yuuko Aioi claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qUnQ3F2Rwq4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPyTlLL9Apk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claimed.
>akiko
Well, I'm not like that.
I do have sisters, they're just not really sociable to me, they're busy with their own things so it's whatever.

(no pic)(not cute)

Claimu!

I think half the stuff I've drank has been at work.

Ohhh, right. That does sound pretty shit.

Now imagine grocery retail, or working at a walmart.

That's wonderful! Wish I could say the same. I got 1 hour.
Yep, I'm not sure if I open the building today or leave it closed though. I'll probably open it just to be safe.

Guys i need qt3.14 catgirl name for my FF14 Retainer. I'm at a don't know where else to go.

Best imouto claimed
You should tell them that you love them. Even if you don't love them in the same way I love my imouto.

Tofee
Lionelle

I honest to fuck can't remember what I named my retainers...

Katt

All taken

Bitchkitten

Pussydestroyer

Killer Queen?

Holy crap, it's Akiko

(tsundra)
meanie

Evening.
I don't drink anything fancy at my work, sometimes I do and people look at a drinks in amusement. It's usually some organic juice.

It's pretty much is. I keep that part running, which something you'd expect to be good, but it's not. Just more work.

No, talking to strangers on the phone was hard enough, face to face, heck nope. One thing I didn't like there was when they did reviews of your phone calls and you hear voice through speakers. I did not enjoy a single second of it.
If I told them that, they'll look at me weird. I do care for them just, I leave them be.

Also, I'm assuming you're a new claimer here?

Are you the Flandern-akiko?

Nah, it's a new one.

Fuck

Anime girls are unattractive because they have no nose, they have small ass mouths, and their eyebrows go through their hair.
All waifus are ugly and not real

I'd name it after a Kirby track like Moonstruck Blossom or Nutty Noon.
Greetings, how are you?

rude

Not even fancy. $3 for a half gallon, and I normally buy 4 at a time.

Still, 10F ANYTHING is just no. I wouldn't be able to do that job for long.

Oh, not only do you have to deal with like, 100 customers an hour. You STILL have to get all your normal work done as well! And that work is doubled due to it being holidays.So, 95% more people asking you for stuff, on top of double the workload, with no extra staff. Overworked is one hell of an understatement.

You're not real!

I may do something like that, Been sitting here for quite awhile now.

Are you the c@, or the potato?

C@

You don't tell your sis that you love them? Not even love as a family
You could say that I'm new
Well new posting as Akiko

Nice Taste

Oh, well i hope i was of help then!

C@s4lyf
Unfortunately, can't help you much for a name without seeing the retainer first.
>Funny thing, my characters appearance is actually my first retainers look that I just liked too much, and ended up using my free fantasia on
>The only thing that's changed is I switch up the haircut when the expac hit

On brink of offing myself. Extremely exhausted. Yourself?
Huh, I wonder if there's any organic eggnog.

I love the cold, just feeling tired and that at the same time. Equals trying to not fall asleep on the job.

Ach mein gott......That's not right, at all.
So, you had fun with that? When you were involved in it. :v)
Lucky sevens!
You're Winner!
Also morning.
Dubs.
Not really, we're not the type to show too much emotions, it's how we grew up. Well, I'm not like that anymore. The others are still, I presume.

Huh, welcome aboard then!

Waifu Claimed!
Anri of Astora
DS3
"Urspuration of Fire" Ending

dubs
end my suffering.

How would that even be made?

I can't do the cold. High heat I can generally handle. About 95F. Anything colder than 65F and I just can't.

No. I fucking hated it, and every holiday I just wanted to burn the building down... or at least sucker punch the managers that thought we were skipping through a field of fucking daisies.

Why is FFX so easy now? I just beat the unholy hell out of Evrae without a single character hitting yellow.

Oh, hope you jest when you say that, hope you get better though.

I'm fine, just listening to Kirby music, might watch Rwby or something later.

Hey there, Mamae?
I guess this is a pretty good sign for today, or maybe that I wasted all my luck for it in something meaningless.

Welp got one and i guess i'll keep it

Likely the latter :/

Hiya! Who's better, Rem or Ram?

Rem

That looks oddly similar to an ex-friends character...

Well let's see, Rem a cute, but RAM makes my computer faster.... hmmmm....
Also, hi Nonononon!

Ram, but don't take my opinion I'm a retarded contrarian hipster.

I think so too, I'm not being particularly lucky in KC right now.

I'm not sure, I also say that about organic soda...

Cali weather has gotten you all too sensitive to temperature. So any other place besides Florida is a no go.

Arson is illegal, but I wouldn't blame you.
There lots of people there that think that way where my department is, it's annoying.

I hope so, thanks.

How do you listen to music? Headphones or speakers?
Going to eat turkey later at least?
Yup, that's me.
I'd say it's luck for the whole day. What have you been up to?
R.E.M is better. Ram is just a truck.

As far as I can tell, they're the same character with different colored hair.

No one gets lucky with KC though. It's programmed into it too fuck people over

Fucking hipster :^)
Rem has better personality, I like Ram's measurements though ;)

Greetings, Anonon!
Headphones, can't really get much out of speakers.

Indeed i will, likely won't have much of it though.

Hullo thar! Preparing for a family TG?

You like flat?

Mm'helloooo~

I like pink....

Y tho?

>look! a faggot!
Because her personality is better.

Okay, organic soda has to be made up.

I mean, I can probably do down to 50F if I have jacket. On the upside, I can deal with heat super well!

Sucks. A good manager can make stress like that bearable. A bad one can make you want to commit crimes far worse than that. There was only one good manager at that job, out of like, 5.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. I got work again tonight, so I'll be sleeping, waking up, having a bit of dinner, going to the other families house, have some dinner there, then it's off to work after that.

My character or the retainer?\
Pic is my chacter

Yoshikage Kira claimed.

#DFC4LYFE

Oh God I forgot how bad tge Bevelle trials are

Alice is 2 cute.

How are you?
What a beautiful duwang.

There isn't really anything new in my life, listening to music, saving pics, watching pretentious anime.
How about you?

Unless you're Shikifag.

Same.
Ram is a little bit of a cunt but that's part of why I like her more.

Fuck off faggos

I already climbed all the waifus, I might let you have slopy seconds though

Headphones are a great to listen to music, just don't listen to it on high volumes.

It should be good, turkey is best this time of year.

I think the same way. I just contemplate on it, thinking on how they label it like that.

You'll do fine in southern states then. Than again it gets cold here too.

I have a good supervisor just some bad co-workers.

Don't make fun of me >:^(

Aww, can't ask for a night off? At least your family is throwing one right?

Any chest is fine, but cowtits are a no no. The best chest is a treasure chest.

I'm pretty good, watching Re:Zero and anticipating the delicious mashed potatoes today. And apple pie.

They're both cunts tbh, murderous and jealous one too. Most of my personalized tech has a bit of pink and black.

Have a great day, see you later.
Nothing really new on my end. Might get headphones on Friday, a new tablet and maybe a new computer monitor too. Depends on budget. Have a good day, I got to sleep now.

o rly?

Oh no, I just missed you
Hope you rest well
Sweet dreams

I finally feel a bit relaxed as I dift into the abyss.

Goodnight y'all.

Ya, your retainer looks eerily similar to them.

It's organic. They picked it fresh from the soda trees on Candy Mountain.

JACKETS JACKETS AND MORE JACKETS! Or I can just stay in my car with the heater on.

Lucky. I have bad both. There was like, 3 other co workers that actually worked. If the stars aligned, we had all 3 of those coworkers, AND the good manager, we could literally make the store perfect by closing time. But that rarely ever happened.

Yep. And nah, even if I could, I wouldn't. Bonus holiday pay is worth it right now.

Night Mami.

Does he have insane luck on it?
Isn't she? Love this girl ;_;
>best chest is a treasure chest
I chuckled at this. But I agree, cow tits are disgusting

Alright alright, good night!

>They're both cunts tbh
This. A lot of people fail to see that Rem is a massive cunt too before Subaru figures out how to get past the first days in the mansion.

not claimed

True, but it differs for most songs to be fair, some are very quiet so it's a good idea to do that.

I suppose so, in my opinion though Halloween is the best.
Oh, that's nice, i should check that out.

Better view for you.
I can assure you i'm not your ex-friend though. This is my first time playing FF14.

I browse memebase, not reddit.

And fortune is shit because I can't watch anime through it

At least with drops, yea, he does.
But he also put a lot of effort into the game and learned it faster than anyone else I know.

She needs a bit more meat on those bones.
Other than that, she's adorable.

Oh, just like my friend who works for Amazon and another for costco. I told them when you get older, you're gonna be begging for a day off.

They are, like those things look like they might fall off at any moment. Or burst open with a couple of ayys inside.

I'm very puzzled about how I feel about this show so far.

Got any plans for today?

youtu.be/qUnQ3F2Rwq4

I know you're not, there's no way they'd get out of their safety space long enough to know what other human contact other than my ex even is. Double so they'd never go on Sup Forums!

I wouldn't be working so hard if I didn't have quite some debt to pay off. Besides, I work nights, so there's really no reason for me to ask for it off as long as I get to have dinner with the fam for a few hours, ya?

It's not bad but could have been way better. Character designs are really good but wasted as not all characters have a decent amount of screen time.
Action sequences are really good and you will have a lot of it on the last episodes.

What I disliked the most is how they force Rem into best girl by giving her so much screen time and making her the ultimate cuck that will not leave Subaru no matter what.

Episode 18 is skip worthy if you dislike Rem.

jim profit

I don't know, i might rest and watch something later.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wPyTlLL9Apk

I usually never leave my house other than to go to work but that's primarily because I don't like dealing with people face to face.

Cute boi.

Hey why the hell are you not in bed right now.

Huh?

I feel I figured it out pretty quickly, KC3 helps a while heck of a lot
No, she's perfect just the way she is
Ran would be a 10/10 if not for her disgusting mammaries

>Work
Not even that. Mooches off their mother and brother. I don't they've turned their computer off in a fucking whole year straight because they like to go to bed with my ex in one of those houses in game. It's just.... strange man.

Aah, I see. I won't pry into your debts, don't worry. At least you can spend some family time then that's good.

The first few episodes made it seem like the scope was gonna be huge. But now, it seems very limited. I don't mind Rem,she's alright. Although, I do think the way everyone is drawn is very generic.

Any TG family dinners?

Rem? I don't think they're that big tho.

Don't remember if I already claimed ITT

Yeah that's pretty creepy. Also this is my first time posting in one of these threads. It's nice to see people on Sup Forums actually having a conversation like normal people rather than just telling faggot at one another.

Well just the family i live with.

I think my older sister is coming over though.