Clothed or unclothed, post ur current gf and other anons rate and say what they'd do to them. I'll start with mine

Clothed or unclothed, post ur current gf and other anons rate and say what they'd do to them. I'll start with mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn, cute face, bj lips for sure and those titties. 10/10

would break her in half

I would tittyfuck her and force my cock in her mouth, then turn her around and do her doggystyle

What would u do to my gf?

10/10 would make her use that tongue till she sucked me dry, then bend her over and fuck her tight little ass

Massive tits, great face, 9/10

OPs chick is banging. Second chick is decent would definitely smash

She's got a hella cute face, I'd love to fuck her mouth till she gets lockjaw

Strip her naked and get her on her knees. Call a few buddies over to help me fuck her throat and pussy until she is covered in hot seed

imagine those eyes looking up on u

Bet she'd love the attention

Here's another one for you Sup Forumsros, let me kno if u like it cuz I got full frontal

Go for it.

I'd fuck her mouth and rub her clit at the same time, flip her over and fuck her pussy till I came in her, then put her on my fuck machine for a few hours.

Just look at her eyes. Imagine how great it is when she's blowing me and makes eye contact iits fucking great

Moar

I shove my fat cock balls deep down her pretty mouth

Who wouldn't want to tear that ass up?

maori

No problem man, wanna see her full frontal? Op here btw

>her
I have and it's fucking amazing

Got 2 FF i'll drop if i like the replies enough.

How bout we swap?

I have my way with her first. Gag her on my thick cock until I was ready for her tight pussy. Then I'd stretch her out until I unloaded deep inside her wet hole. Then keep her naked and handcuff her. Take her to a black neighborhood and make her walk in front of a group of horny bbcs. Let them have her from there

current gf, wwyd?

Sweet Jesus I'd destroy her.

Facefuck and cum on her face.

Find her posing in the bathroom like that. Push her against the wall and fuck her tight pussy until I unload all over that ass

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR

mmm id nippleclamp her tits and tie up her legs so she cant move while i cum inside her

She actually dated a couple black dudes...id say like half of the guys/girls she dated

GOD DAMN IT OP MOAR.

Sounds good to me. Heres her full frontal, I got a pic of just her body too which I adore haha

Imagine them all shooting hot loads all over her tight naked body while she gets stuffed from behind

Here u go man, fap away

Fuck I'd love to empty my nuts between those thighs

Daaamn. Any ass?

And have a booty pic while ur at it, why not?

OP You are heaven sent.

I have and it's fucking hot as fuck

Damn that ass calls to me.

It's pretty great. Doggy with her is fucking perfection

ROFL. What are the odds of everyone here claiming to have beautiful girlfriends. Not one average or below average chicks. ;)

It's a great body to shoot a load on

I'll post the closeup if i get a really great one. As dark and fucked up as one can think of!

she's reading

Nahh just got a hot ass gf and like to show her off haha

I'd tie her up in a room butt naked. Invite every guy she has ever fucked over and let them have their way with her. Her ass, pussy and mouth would be used and over flowing with hot cum. Then after everyone is done we'd get her on her knees and make her suck us all over until her tight body and perky tits are covered with a second layer of sticky jizz

For the love of god op dump all you got

My gf
If you guys like her i can post more

What do you guys think of Kristy?? What would you do to her

Mine...

saved and fapping

please share more
diamonds

Haha, you would sure love to cum on her face and tits. She's a good sucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

Any tits + face?

holy fuck
continue please

>pic related

moar

What would you do to my gf? Want more??

She also likes to be slapped and choked to nearly blackout when I fuck her.

instantly hard

Don't stop posting.

?

fucking perfect

please post everything
going to cum

You like her?

one of the sexiest girls ive ever seen on here

moar?

Started seeing this chick two weeks ago. Wyd n rate

Itt anons pretends to have hot girlfriends. Post picture from said girls tumblr. Kys.

She's great, love her pussy lips

rate ellen?

Make her naked

It looks like horses vagina man

Omg shes a dream you a lucky man user

Looks like a horse's ass