Had pretty drunken sex with pic related. Now shes blackmailing me for 1000 or claiming rape...

Had pretty drunken sex with pic related. Now shes blackmailing me for 1000 or claiming rape. This was all verbal so no record of that being on texts on anything. How fucked am I Sup Forums

you dumbfuck, go to the cops and report that she is intending to falsely claim rape

then you've got a record that it's going to happen and she'll look fucking stupid when she reports you

very

well seeing as shes a bitch, youve got no problems sharing her nudes eh

many

Just tell her you need a week or so to get the money so you are cleansed of her body, and report she wants to accuse you of rape. The sooner the better, good luck.

what if she still reports and says she didnt report earlier cos she was scared or some shit
never took any

8/10 fucked. Unless you can prove that she agreed to have drunk sex, most courts favour the female side. Otherwise you better cough up a grand. But you could technically counter sue for blackmail. In the case of being blackmailed she is acknowledging the fact you two were consensual

-Get app that records phone calls
-Get her to say that she will "blackmail you, false accuastion" etc.
-of the proceedes use the recording
-counter sue
-profit

If you say she's demanding 1000 then if you go to the cops and explain that they can set up a sting. You could then confront her again and be able to record it.

>go to family first tell em what happened
>Then go to the police and tell them you are being blackmailed
>After all you did nothing wrong right?

/thread

no proof except my word and maybe my buddy at the bar who overheard
thought of that but she made it pretty clear she wasnt going to repeat herself. smart cunt.

No you idiot don't listen to that guy. First of all stop being paranoid. You would be a retard to give her money since she will just ask for more or report you anyways. You clearly know you didn't do it so tell her to fuck off or try to record her trying to extort money from you. Do not report that to the cops idiot. Not unless she does first.

Think of how stupid you are if you report to the cops something like that.

this. find a way to get her to admit she'll falsely accuse you either on tape or by text and you'll okay

go over to her and rape her like she said you did.

ah-ha, thats a smart idea. so fake the money exchange infront of the cops.

This is a perfect opportunity to make her pay legally. Go to the police (in person) immediately and explain what she's doing. They will set up a sting and arrest her. They take blackmail seriously.

Thats the point, get app-call her, get her to say the shit she said at bar (or atleast simmular) and record it.

You could rape her for real then pay her the 1000 bucks. That way it would be fair right?

Rape her for real.

Not at all.
Let the bitch cry rape, take her to court and humiliate her.

Try to get a verbal conversation with her again, you don't want to make it sound fishy, so start it off by giving her a counter offer, put in some "why are you doing this" to provoke self incrimination record it all either in person of over the phone

threaten that bitches whole family

The police will not set that shit up on a whim, might just fuck up the whole thing by going to talk to her, and you go to jail. Keep the police out of this, make this as simple as possible

Yeah, right.

They will ask her what happened. Boom, he is investigated for rape.

right so ill try this first and if that fails then this
and if that fails then, well
cheers guys :)

Just rape her

youll be fine op dont pay that bitch shit

The only thing you can do now is rape her then pay her to keep her mouth shut.

hope you got a good use out of those lips