Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Deseret
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Hillary Clinton

Deseret Mormon Jell-O Eater meme

The capital would be Phoenix desu

I wouldn't mind.

I like this.

But it should totally get rid of autistic straihgt-line new world boarders.

For example Cali

Why not Wichita?
It's much closer to the center of North America.

Capital should be Tonochitlan

The region was most heavily populated of the Americas and had the most civilization historically

>Nunavut as a country
>a country with a population of 60k with no arable land has to support itself
what could go wrong?

*austin

I'm talking about the capital of Deseret, ya dinguses

It's cheaper to just buy our resources like you do now.

Plus you don't have to deal with Québec this way.

>Belize and guatemala united

I fully support this

>Plus you don't have to deal with Québec this way.
It'd just be a bigger Louisiana t'bh.

But you dont care for the mexican portion???

>Costa Rica

Actually North America should be more countries

Pretty nice flag desu
>Balkanization
0/10

No Central American countries plz, Mexico is gonna be tough enough

But there would be a shit ton more military every mara or narco would piss in their pants

>cucking alberta and its rightful clay of bc and sask
Kys

>perpetual war and conflict.jpg

I like that Virginia

>Americans reformed their local variant of English to get rid of some unnecessary u's in certain words
>add an extra e to desert and call it a state

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Deseret

Ok. But I would rather have around 100 states instead

Only if we deport everyone that's not white.

I agree

Only as a Dual-Kingdom

Otherwise FUCK OFF

I support this idea

tenochtitlan was destroyed 500 years ago though

Trippy flag

Actually, American English is closer English in Britain in 1776 than modern British English is. I don't know if the u thing is different, though.

nice flag

amerifats wouldn't like a crown on their head tho

half of those would collapse immediately due to their utter lack of resources and infrastructure
also the republic of lakotah would conquer all of it because that's where we keep our nukes

>Americans and Columbians
>anti-monarchist
you'd be surprised.

Don't be monacucks
Be the North American Republic

Would he?

Fuck off chang I'd unironically rather die

>He doesn't want to see King Trump and Queen Elizabeth rule as absolute monarchs

He would indeed. Most of of the "ideals" brought up by our founding "fathers" have been forgotten.

Truthfully, the only ideal that should have been forgotten is our stance against monarchy.

Nice projection mate
Most crown cock suckers on Sup Forums are nonwhites trying to fit in

Central america shouldn't be part of this

>wahabbist cocksucker and a dying woman having authoritarian rule over the most powerful continent on earth
Nope.

ftfy

Yes

BLEACH all their women so the next generation of central Americans is smarter

Why not?

Republica de sonora would be fucking nice, since its literally one of the better states in mexico.

lol ok sure thing

Go move to Saudi Arabia if you want a Wahabbist cocksucker having authoritarian rule over you

Old whites are monarchists, but young whites are in general are Republican (if Canada is like New Zealand) while young nonwhites are monarchist

You're worst than mexico, and literally no light skin people whatsoever.

Sure thing Xiao.
I love my Queen. You should too.

Now I know strategy how to fit in

Refuse to share a country with anyone south of Oregon.

Being smart is about how you grew up and what you eat and learn. Being a snow nigger doesn't make you smarter but white people today live in good condition. I would hire a well educated amerindian over a redneck any day.

t. young white.

I would unironically leave Australia if we became a r*public

There are white people here. How is that relevant anyway?

How is Trump a Wahabbist? First time I've heard of this

Barron Trump should be our emperor
Slovenia can join the empire

That's like, your opinion man.

In fact its would better off without souther mexico either since its been heavily immigrated by savage indians that belong in guatemala and el salvador. I believe white people is the key to a well developing country.

It's a subdivision not a country, fucking daft

Why do you guys bully Barron so much?

Put a Mexican Eagle in the middle of it and plaster it in stars and it'll be a fucking mess. A glorious mess.

What a dumb idiot desu

But I'm not bullying him.

>being this new
Trump has several business ties with gulfies and saudis, and banned all of saudi arabias enemies from usa
Trump's admin are calling Iran the greatest sponser of terrorism on the planet, when Saudi arabia holds that title
Trump shills for fossil fuels big time, if the west restricted fossil fuels big league, Saudi arabia and the gulfies would collapse

FPBP

he likes it, because he's a submissive sissy

Lurk more newfag
You couldn't even use "t." correctly, you're meant to write that sentence at the end of the paragraph if your referring to yourself

t. Sup Forumspro-poster

I'm not smart enough to understand your post because I have little political acumen. Doesn't everyone do business with the Saudis because we need fossil fuels?

Ok big buy.

Saudi Arabia is one of the west's closest allies, and to keep that alliance, western governments thwarts any political action against fossil fuels as if we relied on other energy sources, Saudi Arabia and the gulfies would completely lose its power and influence

only after we genocide all latinos

You newfags don't know that almost everyone on this website knows how to use "t." correctly
It's extremely easy to spot newfags if they don't know something that 99.9% of the website does

What other energy sources could the western world rely on though? Isn't the alliance just being pragmatic? Saudis and gulf states are total shit but I thought it was a reluctant relationship kinda thing.

Wow a real Sup Forums pro. You must have been around at least since last week with your skillz

It's time to change the stars on American flag into the leaves.

if we're doing this, let's do it right

Nuclear away from fault lines, geothermal near fault lines, and Solar in sunny areas
Saudi Arabia benefits the globalists as they sponser terror throughout the west, which causes the scared masses into clinging tightly to their political party for protection

You newzealandfags don't know that almost everyone on this website knows how to use "Hide" correctly
It's extremely easy to spot newzealandfags if they don't know something that 99.9% of the world does

>Supporting ties with something that holds no meaning

Unsurprising.

just imagine, north america could actually be this fucking retarded in 2000 years for all we know

Albertans deserve to starve

An inbred georgia nigger made this image

nice try.
you still have to go back.