youtu.be/AuDHE1kIzik

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MZuSaudKc68
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBK0BqL2w
youtu.be/HfQd0yTv1HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me
learning bouree right now

Is this video intentional? Because it's fucking hilarious.

OP is that you because I want to cum on your chest

Idk, wasn't that funny to me
Get
That's a good one! I used to know a bit of it

>classic guitar
>in a fucking electric
buy a nylon guitar you cucks

Try watching the video next time

What was funny about it?

>implying anyone here would bother to play the only form of guitar that's actually challenging

wew

>i'd show you on classical guitar but I don't have fret markings on it
>i'd probably do the same song but it's long, it's 6 minutes long
>it doesn't repeat much (more than 50% of the whole sonata is repeated)
>it has a lot of notes (the first movement doesn't really)

That's the first 30 seconds, from there onwards it'ss just cringe twinky twanky shitty electric guitar with flanger, like all electric guitar piano covers (I assume since I only watched till 0:36).

Obviously all instruments are challenging

Are you stupid?

Stop shilling your shitty video lad, you're trash and you're never going to make it.

Mad he can actually play and isn't afraid to show it on this cringe board?

I'm never going to make what? I can already play guitar so it can't be that.

Guarantee you can barely play

says the salty baby "electric guitar player" who's hardest and complex piece in his repertoire is the intro to stairway to heaven
yeah keep playing wonderwall faggot

Honestly the intro to moonlight sonata is as easy as stairway to heaven

Samefagging won't bump the thread retard.

a cute
A CUTE

Notice the thread is being bumped? Dippy

What?

awwwww
is the baby electric guitar angrwy?
dont worry champ im sure you'll find the pedal that hides your mediocrity one day....

Are you actually retarded? Moonlight sonata is a very advanced piece and to show how to play each note of a 6 minute song would take a long ass time. The fact he explained why he was using an electric instead of a classical was spot on.

>meme sonata
>advanced piece

Ya you're stupid.

>a tutorial on arpeggios
>it-it's a shitty cringe piano cover

Sup Forums is legit dumber than youtube comments

Not even a cover

Thinks Beethoven is shitty

>it's popular so it's not advanced

How much are you going to bet that this autist is a /bleep/fag?

>oh moonlight sonata on the guitar, how did he pull that off?
>its just the intro
lmao, guitar players are almost as bad as nigger rhymes

classical musicians don't actually know what's advanced and what's not

Are you being real? It's a lesson on the intro the title even says it. Plus he does play further into it at the end. Fucking idiot

>implying no guitarist in this world is ever capable of playing Moonlight Sonata on guitar

Please tell me you're pretending and I fell for the bait

Holy shit

Literally says intro in the title

Are you brand new to classical music?

youtube.com/watch?v=MZuSaudKc68
youtube.com/watch?v=o6rBK0BqL2w

Every video I can find needed an extra background guitar to play the 3rd movement you complete niggers. Its literally impossible for babby's first instrument to play it fully. Once you sub human """""musicians""""" get past musical kindergarten you can reply to me.

It's not like the LH in Moonlight Sonata is doing anything that isn't a simple quaver/semiquaver pattern anyway with sometimes the RH melody played two octaves below with it.
Literally one of Beethoven's worst sonatas.

No, it's an extremely basic piece, both from a theoric standpoint and from a technical standpoint ("m-muh arpeggios at 150 BPM" fuck off).
Only uneducated plebeians think it's anything special, If you want technicality listen to the Hammerklavier, if you want complexity listen to any of his late sonatas.

>Literally one of Beethoven's worst sonatas.
Yet guitar babby's still can't play it. Also while it isnt the most technical or advanced, its still a good piece. Not everything has to be Rachmaninoff level of tech

>classical
>tabs

The guitar is an instrument of partial polyphony of course they can't play all the notes a piano can at the same time.
And it's pretty derivative, out of the 32 sonatas it's not even in the best 10.

We get it you are fat and old
Funny it's his best known sonatas and playing it on guitar is much harder then a piano

A switch that has a hendrix option

We get it, your underage b&

You do realize playing this on guitar is much different than playing on a piano right? It may be basic on the piano but on a guitar it is very advanced

What. the. fuck.

You're*.

ur*

that's because it wasn't designed for guitar

you wouldn't play bach's chaconne on clarinet, for an example
I mean you could but there would be a ridiculous amount of arpeggiation that's much, much harder to do on clarinet and you would lose some of the polyphonic textures

Proving you're a little bitch who plays the flute

>basic sonata is "very advanced" for guitar players
Lmao guitar players truly are the niggers of musicians

is he not playing classical guitar on an electric guitar?

>You do realize playing this on guitar is much different than playing on a piano right?
I can play it on both instruments so I'd say yeah, at least the 3rd movement.
The guitar has shitty range and is limited to playing the melody, those are limitations, it doesn't mean it's harder, just that as a solo instrument it's inferior to the piano (like pretty much anything that isn't an organ), the arpeggio figures and scales are uncomfortable since they stretch several octaves and that's somewhat unusual but when it comes to pure speed it's easier to get to the nominal BPM on the guitar (not to mention that you don't have to bother with synchronizing the multiple voices on your two hands but since the rhythm for both hands is pretty regular through the whole sonata it's not that much of a difference anyway, the few triplets it has are usually when there's nothing difficult playing on the other hand).

I also wouldn't say that moving through several octave spanning scales or arpeggios is inherently more difficult on guitar, it's just something that's unusual for the instrument because it's not like it has that much range to begin with but the piano requires you to move your hand pretty much the same.

>guitar player

He has a classical guitar behind him and he said he wasn't using it because it doesn't have fret inlays which would make it difficult for a noob to fallow what he's doing.

wtf is wrong with using tabs? a youtube video is the worst possible way to show someone how to play a song
>babby's first instrument
agreed, every instrument with less polyphony than the piano is useless :^)

OP here
Didn't realize how sensitive this forum was, I guess I'll be more careful not to trigger anyone next time.

Here's something extra shitty to make some of you feel better about your life

youtu.be/HfQd0yTv1HQ

Who said anything is wrong with tabs?

Sup Forums is the second page of a comment section. It's just losers shitting on each others opinions thinking it makes them superior or something.

I thought the video was great keep it up

>newfags doesnt understand bantz/trolling: the posts