What do poor people eat in your country? This is what poor people eat in my country

What do poor people eat in your country? This is what poor people eat in my country

Other urls found in this thread:

hegnar.no/Nyheter/Livsstil/2012/11/Kronprinsen-Vi-spiser-ofte-Grandiosa)
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pbZLiLt30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Polenta is for poor people
>any kind of food is for poor people

Don't you like eating Polenta when it's cold? Don't you like eating it with sauce? Don't you like eating it when you're sick?

I like polenta but it's cheap, so it's eaten by poor people

I don't think poor people eat much differently from the rich to be honest... Unless they go to a restaurant. Even rich people here cook themselves and CAN afford what they want to eat. Unless they have some expensive hobby like heroin usage, in that case they eat what the salvation army serves.

Rich people also eat frozen pizza?

>What do poor people eat in your country

I have been many places in the world and Norway don't really have anything like what you guys would call poor. 99% of the beggars here are tourists. And our rich are fairly modest. I don't think I would be able to go out of the house and find someone poor unless I walked for hours. We don't have 'poor areas' like I have seen elsewhere. Even Sweden has 'poor areas', but I have no idea how to find poor people in Oslo unless gypsy tourists count. It is unclear what poor people would eat that is different from what everyone else eats.

deep, really made me think

Of course rich people eat frozen pizza. I think it was the crown prince who invited some dignitary on 'grandiosa' (a brand of frozen pizza) a few years ago... Or was it the king? I remember something about it in the newspaper. Nothing strange that the royal family eat frozen pizza, but I remember that there was some shock because they served it to someone (probably someone they knew intimately... But I can't remember)

Here is a Norwegian article where the Crown prince talk about eating frozen pizza and how they enjoy making their own food ( hegnar.no/Nyheter/Livsstil/2012/11/Kronprinsen-Vi-spiser-ofte-Grandiosa) they don't have to of course. They have tons of chefs at their disposal if they want.

We just don't have a tradition of having rich people like you swedes. Culturally everyone is a subsistence farmer/fisher.

poor immigrants eat rice and milk
rich/poor italians have a similar diet, it only change quality/variety

Funny you mention frozen pizza as some 'poor people food'. Here in South America, frozen food is actually more expensive than buying the ingredients and preparing the food by yourself. So poor people don't eat frozen food, they prepare their own food.

10/10

Tuna sandwiches
Peanut butter sandwiches

Such is the diet of a wagie

Poor people in Canada can afford to eat the same things as rich people within reason, but most of them are retards who know nothing about nutrition or personal finance so they buy processed crap like frozen pizza and chicken nuggets.

See

Sometimes they cook it though

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pbZLiLt30

At least he's got a six pack

if that is polenta it looks like shit

Yeah, and they're lazy. They can cook a good pot of soup for a few bucks that will last a week, but it would take a little bit of time and effort, so they spend their bux on packaged garbage.

For me, it is the Big Mac. The best fast food sandwich.

I eat oatmeal, pasta, potatoes if I can get them, and whatever boxed/dried goods are affordable in large quantity. Lots of beans, and grains. I miss the halcyon days when I could afford a sack of apples.

>if I can get them

how fucking poor do you have to be to not be able to afford pasta, potatoes or oats senpai?

Potatoes are expensive mate. I used to spend about fifteen dollars for two weeks food but now that needs to be stretched for entire month.

I stole food from a child's memorial earlier this week. The dead have no need for tangerines.

A country where its more affordable to eat processed food than buy the raw ingredients is a rotten country

i worry for you :(

nigga, just move here

ull live a decent live with like 600-700 usd monthly

a kilo of potatoes is like ~0.50 euros i think, never even bothered checking the price

Mortadella

We call left wing voters "Mortadela" because it's a very cheap processed sausage, as an allusion to left wing voters being poor.

Reminds me of this
>I love exotic food... What's this delicious crust around the frijoles called?
>We call it "clay" amigo

I already consume at least three a day.

Reminds me how I used to buy beef heart sausages back when I could afford them.

This shit is pretty tasty though.

A frozen pizza costs 3-4 dollars here and can feed 4 people. The price efficiency is only matched by ramen noodles.

beans, rice, tortillas

Objectively wrong

Potatoes, pasta, cereals. Dressed with mayonnaise or ketchup. A large number of bread.

This is the case in France too, except maybe for the mayo and ketchup part.
Pretty sure it's also the case in many other cunts

>eating potatoes or pasta with bread

how fat are you senpai?

Obesity + protein deficiency. A typical problem of the poor. Meat and fish are too expensive and are usually bought for the holidays.