Your daily reminder that you have elected a man who takes money from foreign nationals for "influence" and whose tax...

Your daily reminder that you have elected a man who takes money from foreign nationals for "influence" and whose tax plan will mean you pay him 41.5 million a year (and each of his children) just for being rich...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/24/exclusive-investigation-donald-trump-faces-foreign-donor-fundrai/

and that he will be dodging all taxes and using his power to enrich himself and his family, and his friends, while screwing you over.

and that we knew all this before the vote... so it is your responsibility for voting for him

and that he has selected a climate change denier for his transition team at the EPA, and is a climate change denier himself - a crime against humanity is being committed by him and his oil and coal buddies.

Damn it Bill and election is an election, she lost you have to accept it

and of course you know who his pick is for Education - a billionaire who wants to give all kids vouchers so they can attend private schools - that she wons... it is called giving people choice - you can choose to give public money to private profit making christian evangelicals who will teach Creationism, instead of funding the public school system and teaching science.

Good stuff, op.

> get the most votes
> lose

Good thinking, murrica

Well, apart from the vote rigging and the fact that the Electoral College has not met - and its job is to stop an unprepared and unfit demagogue from becoming president - so he isn't actually elected yet... yes, if he is elected, I will accept that - but not his policies or his cabinet picks, or his corruption.

He has already charged the Secret Service $1.6million for flying on his plane to keep him company on his campaign. How much will he charge them for rooms i Trump Tower to protect his wife and him because he doesn't want to stay in the Whitehouse?

this is corruption.

>thinking popular vote matters

Good thinking, liberals

plus he is about to undo parts of Obamacare and reprivatise medicine, Medicaid and the VA - adding to the most inefficient and costly medical service int he world. A drag ont eh American economy because of uncapped profits for Insurance and so called "health care" providers. A system that fails all americans by not providing for a large percentage, raising illness and disability rates, and making more people sick for longer - dragging down productivity and hurting the economy.

>>thinking popular vote doesn't matter

short sighted thinking, fascist (you are not alt right, you are not libertarian, you are not even Republican - you are neonazi, you are fascists.)

Daily reminder that nobody gives a shit about what you think about our elections. Sorry...

oh dear, you seem to have come down with "LittleBitchitis" a condition becoming more common amongst academics and social media whores. It's okay to feel bitter Little-b, your team lost, that's the way of things

But do you understand that normal people don't play gender/ racial politics right? We tend to be the people who go about our business and judge you negatively for making jackasses out of yourself?

so pointing out corruption, pay for play, tax dodging and cronyism, is "gender/racial politics"

what planet are you on where money laundering and theft is gender, and bribery and corruption and the stealing of public funds for profit by politicians is race?

nice try at deflection, republicunt - now answer the charges

Trips don't lie

daily reminder that Sup Forums is not the only place I play - and that my voice matters more than yours, because I am telling the truth.

You got some proof faggot? Because you've just described hillary

Just so you understand, hillary lost. Now, having accepted that trump won, why do you think hillary was not selected. Again

Bondi is also a Florida Elector in the College - want to guess who she will vote for, even though Trump is clearly unqualified and dangerous, and she knows he is a corrupt bribing abuser and fraudster?

>you pay him 41.5 million a year
joke's on him, i don't even HAVE 41.5 million

this isn't about hillary. And proof - read the article. Read anything. If you don't know that Trump is charging for his plane to the campaign and the co=gvernment - and made a profit out of the election (he didn't fund it - it paid him) then you have not been payin attention. If you don't know abut his using his charity to bribe and pay personal fines and being closed down for non charity behaviour - and his havig to pay a further fine for the illegal use of his charity - then you haven't been paying attention

this is crony capitalism, with $1.5 million a year free gift to the billionaires in tax cuts. didn't you read his manifesto?

Wait, first off this is literally the first time I've posted in one of your threads, so it can't be a daily reminder of something I didn't know before. Secondly, you might be surprised to find out that your voice actually doesn't matter, and you won't change a damn thing user... sorry again....

sorry, my shift key is failing $1.5 million in tax cut for Trump, and also for each of his millionaire children. Think about that. Plus he will do away with death duties - so his kids keep a few billion more when he dies and it does not go to funding the country. that is the level of greed now loosed on the public finances.

he will skim billions into his companies with privatization - wait and see. this is crime and corruption on an industrial scale.

Well he is making a sensible argument, you just aren't effective at replying with something to build off of.

Sure kid.

I keep saying - this isn't about Hillary. I don't give a fuck how corrupt she was - I care that Trump is corrupt as fuck and so is his cabinet. that is what we have to deal with. This sin't party political - it is pure corruption being called government.

sure will, granpaw. You okay with that? I suppose you were ok with Bush and his cronies taking billions out of taxes for their own pockets, so why not let Donald take your money as well, is that it?

>every trump-voter argument style

Both sides are curupt asf im personally just happy that the daughter of ISIS isnt the secretary of state.

Why does Hillary always look like she's about to shoot Sith lightning out of her fingers?

Does she actually look kind of hot in that picture, or am I just a strange man?