Sup Forums why are you on Sup Forums instead of having thanksgiving fun with your family?

Sup Forums why are you on Sup Forums instead of having thanksgiving fun with your family?

Probably cause its 6:30 in the god damn morning and im still at work

Its 4:32 in the morning fuck off nigger

I'm not American

we're not eurocunts

we don't celebrate thanksgiving here

because it's 7 AM mother fucker

Just what variety of madman eats Thanksgiving dinner at 7:30 in the morning?

I'm not going to fly across the country just for Thanksgiving. Fuck that.

I live in western Canada and it's 4:30ish in the morning and we had thanksgiving a month ago

I live about 350 miles away alone. My family hates me though so i dont mind.

Wtf? So its october in canada?

I live in kangaroo land
Fuck off with your thankfulness

December**

I came here to say that.

My Mother, My Wife, and my Father dies within 18 months of each other. My Sister dies 18 months after that. That's why.

>As an unwashed, toothless hillbilly usa'er who lacks a clue, I assume the primitive festival of 'Thanksgiving', where americunts celebrate starving some Native Americans to death in the olden days by stealing and eating their winter food, is of interest to the superior folks who live in better nations...

Dear Mercunts
Dont give fukk bout shit-tier homo grown festivals/sports/Trumpz
Love
RoW

It's 6 AM, fuck off uncut Eurofag

lol

I'm canadian ya cunt.

Because it's early as fuck for MOST americans to be having "fun" aka eating

Not what happened, kid. Also you must have gone to my racist ass high-school to come up with that.

Will leave for my mom's place in a few hours.

Because fuck my family. I only see them when they come to me whining because their Trump voting dumbassness got them into another financial bind and they need money to get out of it. I'll be goddamed if I'm going to give them a free meal and let them take leftovers home to feed their stupid mouths for the next week. They're all going to some restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner today because I told them I wasn't going to bust my ass putting a meal together for them on my day off while their jobless asses contribute nothing to the meal. Fucking mooches can fuck off and die as far as I'm concerned.

"B-b-but, user, we're family and family takes care of each other!"

"Yeah, well I've taken care of you fuckers enough over the years and haven't seen anything in return except you all wanting more and more. If one of you fucks wants to invite me to a free meal or help me out with my shit once in a while, I'll be more than happy to share what I've earned with the rest of you."

Because all my family is back home in Chicago and I'm across the country. Neighbor milf invited my roommate and I to eat over there later though.

Because shale doesn't frac itself

Thanksgiving was brought from Europe you fucking retard

I thought the bottom fell out of fracking since the price of oil got so low. Is this not the case?

Because I'm getting drunk my naga

because its fucking 9 am

welp nobody is here even the threads are not flowing

I'm not an amerifag

Because it's 6:14 and I'm probably only going to spend the meal with them anyways.

Because my mom is still cooking the turkey, of course.

i dont have family, so thanksgiving is meaningless

cause it's 24 nov 16:20 and what the fuck is thanksgiving