Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this...

Why is this tolerated? I don't want my children to see this, nor do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street. Can we all agree faggots do more harm than good in this world? AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic in the first world if gays were just executed.

>AIDS wouldn't even be a pandemic
It's really not. AIDS numbers have been falling for years.

you're not tolerating it.

what you're trying to ask is "why do other people think differently from me?"

lgbt is cancer, just saying

If seeing two guys kiss is all it takes, you must face the fact that your son was always gay to begin with.

I know plenty of gays that fucking hate faggots and pride parades.

No, he's asking when does obscenity become a demonstration. Why are these fags allowed to be indecent in public? are they not subject to the same laws as everyone else because of their sexual preference?

the cancer arent the fags themselves.. it's those people running around naked in the street like op's pic related shows.

STI rates have been increasing drastically
fuck you and your faggotry.

Still faggots made it famous. Faggots are a burden on healthcare facilities getting their PREP and AIDS medications (very costly).

gays just have to shove their parades in the news and show us that they're proud of who they are... the only problem is that no one gives a fuck

STI rates arent the same as AIDS rates though dumbass.

Straight people spread more disease than gays these days.

>nor do I want them to be confused over which sex to kiss because they see two men at it in the street

I live in Amsterdam. I am Dutch. Gays have been here since pretty much anyone can remember and homosexuality is seen as a normal thing here. Of course there are exceptions around the country, mostly in religious areas, but generally everything concerning homosexuality is tolerated and respected. Not once, and I can't stress this enough, not once in my entire life have I ever heard a child say he was confused about who to kiss or feel attracted to. Children understand the principle of "mostly a man likes a woman, but sometimes a man likes a man" just fine and there is nothing confusing. They will ask questions about it, but the fact that you can't answer them sufficiently is your shortcoming. As to your picture, you should see the Gay Pride in Amsterdam. Dildo's and leather everywhere. It's fun as fuck and the people are nice. I try to go every year. You should try it you conservative, archaic fuck.

Ur son sounds gay

Gays spread more HIV and some even like the idea of getting infected and infecting as many young men as they can.

>I don't want my children to see this
then support #calexit to make sure they leave the union. nobody likes cali, so there will be no loss

Faggot triggered.

and if it was like that why do you care you aren't gay are you? :)

>AIDS rates have dropped
>Yeah but STIs have increased
>But straight people spread more STIs
>Yeah but gays spread more HIV
This conversation is a circle of fucking AIDS.

i feel sorry for you dutch people. no ones likes your country, people only come for smoking weed & acting like savages. you are the thailand of europe, which is sad for a once such great country

Some of them are bisexual.

Hahahahahaha, no where did I state I was gay. I don't even blame you for your own ignorance. American culture hasn;t been developing long enough to accept something that is perfectly natural. The fact that I break a lance for homosexuality and that triggers you (you became triggered enought to call someone else a fag, clearly indicating your own insecurity with either your own sexuality, or the previously mentioned inability of AMerican culture to accept the phenomenon), is evidence of this. You can't handle the subject in a normal way. That, or you are simply retarded. Perhaps that's it.

It's me, Doctor Faggot, M.D.
If you kill all fags, more fags will happen anyway. It's not like we can actually breed ya know.

Plus fag sex is hot as fuck to fags, so we won't ever stop.

Also, fuck you.

-- Doctor Faggot, M.D.

Agreed. Anyone coming from the UK is after tranny sex and weed. Sad that's the heritage of the place. Same for Ibiza.

Id really like advice. I believe they shouldnt be allowed to live. But i love to fuck girls in the ass. No scat fetish or anything. I just love the feeling and i love a females hips. The thought of doing it with a male makes me sick. But yes what do you think of that Sup Forumsrothers

Gay people are straight men with too fucked up perverted tendencies.

Put a woman in front of them and they'll fuck her, but they fetish-isize over men because they're just too fucking perverted

Based on these ridiculous laws how different is it from giving "pride" for pedos? For all we know they also can't help it

>Put a woman in front of them and they'll fuck her

I can assure you this is not true.

and uk was also once a great nation. now it's full of chavs, hipsters & femnazis

I don't feel bad for my or my country. We pretty much score high in every top 10 rating for your country you want to score high on. As for the weed, that's Amsterdam and a few border cities that attract German and French people. Drug related crime rates in those cities are low compared to similar cities in Europe. The acting like savages part I can't really place. Can you elaborate?

You can fuck a vagina from behind you know.

wrong.

you started off reasonable and went to full retard by the end

drugs, hookers, gay pride & multi-culture.

Anyone falling for the most blatant and obvious troll, that's rehashed every week, is wasting their time.

so you would fuck people that are partly gay isn't that exactly what you don't want

>The thought of doing it with a male makes me sick
Its the exact same thing.. you are societies bitch. You're a social cuck.

being gay does not, under any circumstance, excuse you from wearing pants in public. It's ridiculous to think it does.

Im gay and i agree with u so much

Look-Pride events are not supposed to be "family friendly". "family" historically has not always meant warmth and support for gay people. So its not a family thing per se although you will see supportive youth a pride events. Also your kids will just fine; if they turn out fucked up it will probably have more to do with you than exposure to a pride parade.

Yea but theyre gross and lose

Faggots like this do more harm then good, I agree. But then again I don't want my kids to see anyone naked in the fucking streets. The ones who just want to get married can go ahead, idfc.

Thats true and not true but i get what u mean

Gayism is a sickness. Does this look right to you??

thank you, gay friend, for being a decent, reasonable person. i which the were more gayhomos like you
>gay/10

Stop fucking roastie bitches.

The difference is consent

so is leather and dildos a regular everyday thing in amsterdam? like can I just randomly walk down the street in underwear and a strapon just any old day without being arrested?

cause if not, then they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it during their special event.

What about this??

wish...

We need more gay in the world.

Drug use rates here are lower than in France, England, Germany, and most other European places. We regulate it, and contrary to popular believe, it does not increase drug use, simply doesn't happen. We regulate prostitution to a degree as well. We therefore have less criminality in women trafficing and because postitutes are regulated there is less abuse and more protection, physical and STD, and to add to that, again, other countries have higher rates of prostitution use among citizens. And it's safer here. Gay pride is a once in a year event that attract hundreds of thousands of people, has less problem than the average football match here, and lasts about 5 days. Again, the fact that you can't handle that is your shortcoming, not that of society. Same goes for multi-culturalism. The fact is that there are multiple cultures in the world and we are all spreading to other parts of it. So everyone needs to accept that. Anyone (ISIS, radical fucktards of any kind, you) who can't accept that needs to get a bullet to the gonads, and then the neck.

Because art isn't a thing anymore, if I piss on my shoes it's seen as "gay culture".

what in the world

/thread

There's a big difference between gays and degenerate flamboyant faggots.

Gays hate the flamboyant faggots by the way. Most gay guys blend in and you'll never notice them. They're also really fucking cool, great for fashion advice and hair cuts.

If your children have to look at a gay parade to know what sex they are attracted to they are to stupid to live. Kill them, then kill yourself, it's the right thing to do user.

I sometimes saw two guys kissing as a kid. Never confused me, but then I'm not gay.

well to be fair I'm gay and I fucking hate parades too. Also I hate how, I'm a prude as fag, is called perverted just for my attraction like I hate all of those weird kinky shits.

Gender is a social construct and men, like everything else, make the best women. Our world has infinite shades of gender, so the solution to total acceptance is total copulation.

The opposite of love isn't hate or disgust, it's indifference. OP is gay.

Real men eat ass, not fish.

some of this

our kids gay , a flaming screaming attention grabbing cunt , shame that as we wouldnt care too much if he was gay or not except for this

but like niggas removing the ability to like black people fags ruin it for everyone else

It looks happy

This is shit tier b8.

sage this thread.

>Gender is a social construct
This is probably bait but every animal in the world has defined gender roles.

some go and try to donate blood, even though being gay bars you from donating blood for life because of the higher possibility of spreading HIV/AIDS. And they do this with the full knowledge that they are infected.

conform much ?

Fuck off fags

I'm a massive prude, but I think its bullshit that you're forced to wear clothing in the public domain. Everyone should be able to decide for themselves what they wear or put in their bodies.

If no one gave a fuck it wouldn't be on the news.

if multicultural society was a good concept, there would be several highly developed ones, with high living & scientifical standards.

entire europe have been flooded with an cultural tsunami of filth that has caused the western society to crumble, which has given isis & similar groups an opportunity to declare war against europe, while people are busy being oblivious to the reality of it.

Nobody gives a fuck what you want.

>There's a big difference between gays and degenerate flamboyant faggots.
>Gays hate the flamboyant faggots by the way. Most gay guys blend in and you'll never notice them. They're also really fucking cool, great for fashion advice and hair cuts.

Shits mad annoying

Add me on steam and we can chat.

Ggkthxbye profile name adam

Im gay and i think ur a faggot

No you disgusting degenerate. Have some decency and put some pants on ffs.

Lefties in a nutshell.

So your kids don't have genitals... and there are no mirrors in your house... or cave... or trailer?

Wtf I love men parading down the street naked now.

You must be muslims.

>YOU HAVE TO CARE!
>I really don't, I'm sick of you attention seeking queens always being in my face. Just leave me alone.
>YOU HAVE TO! LOOK, I'M SUCKING THIS STRANGER'S COCK IN THE STREET IN FRONT OF AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!
>okay wow, you actually shouldnt be doing that, guys.
>LOOK EVERYONE, THIS GAY GUY JUST TOLD ME I SHOULDNT BE GAY AND THAT HE HOPES GAYS DIE AND BURN IN HELL, HOMOPHOBIA IS ALIVE AND WELL IN THE 21st CENTURY!
>damn it, tricked me again gooby.

Literally the reason these parades or abwolute degeneracy exist is so they can play the victim when somebody polite asks them to stop getting semen on the crosswalk buttons for about 5 fucking minutes.

Libtard faggotry

Trips confirm

>wants the government to enforce clothing rules on all cities
Who is the libtard now

citizens*

What exactly is your problem with it? I'll refute them np

>Literally the reason these parades or abwolute degeneracy exist is so they can play the victim when somebody polite asks them to stop getting semen on the crosswalk buttons for about 5 fucking minutes.

Defeat them by hoarding the semen yourself. Pretend you are drinking a nice vanilla milkshake like the one Jamal shot into yer Mum's colon.

theyre literally parading because people like you who don't accept them, if you mind your own business they'll mind theirs

>implying I ever let jamal finish anywhere but my mouth

not op
they can do what the fuck ever they want but seeing almost naked people in some kinky ass fetish suits does not make me happy.
that just makes me think why i am accepting them with that sort of bullshit

What about all the nignogs in Africa?

Lol, that's at Southern Decadence. If you don't want your kids to see it, then don't come to New Orleans on Labor Day weekend. As a male bartender on Bourbon, i love the fuck out of that weekend. I shave my beard, put on my old school uniform, and get tipped 20s for opening beer bottles on my ass cheek. Friday and Saturday this year I brought home 8000 dollars. I love the gays, they love me, but most of all, i love the money they are dying to spend on a shota bartender.

Don't look at it then? Pretty simple solution.

my sentiments exactly. Not only that but conceptually is retarded to have a gay parade when one could simply have a "tolerance" or "respect" that would appeal not only to their "selected" market but to every human being regardless of their preference choice gender or wtve for that matter. However, lets not kid ourselves, by making it exclusively just for gays its as saying tolerate just me and my gay group of mentally degenerate blokes with a complete disregard to parenting, since, well, its not like they're gonna have kids anytime soon. In a sane world "tolerane" camps would be for those degenerate faggots and not men just being men.

I myself don't got a problem whit people that's gay, do whatever you guys want. But walking thru the street like that is just not acceptable no matter what gender you are atracted to.

If a straight couple did this, they would be arrested for public nudety

>
>
>Lefties in a nutshell.
>implying all leftist do this shit

>worried that seeing gay people makes you gay
Faggot.