Be me

>Be me
>Be 21 years old
>Be single for a year now.
>Let me tell you this story why you should allways keep your bills.

>One year ago, my ex girlfriend breaks up with me.
>She and i have a cat together and live in the same apartment
>We agree that who gets a new apartment first gets to keep the cat.
>Iwin.jpg
>Get to keep the cat, move into new apartment
>Christmas comes, we still have contact, i still have hopes.
>Hand her the keys so i can go over to my dads place
>have some company to prevent anhero
>come back on 25th
>Cat is gone
>Ex gf took cat

>Legal fight starts, takes 10 months because no bills,
>Only facebook messages as evidence
>end up agreeing to let her keep the cat
>Cats love places, not people
>cry everytim

>She has to pay 150 bucks
>100 for cat, 50 for toilet
>Ends up not paying
>Threatens to frame me with a rape case
>Her mother is dumb enough to write me all this
>dumbslut.jpg

>Random dudebro writes me one day
>Tells me her plots and everything
>Bitch stole his TV as well

And that, folks, is why you allways keep your bills.

Pic familiar, mfw cat stolen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's just a fucking cat, get a new one

Op here

Yeah i know, im over the cat. Its been a year now.

kill her, kill her cat and her mom too. profit.

Kek

To much of a law abiding citizen to do that.

throw a house party.
then go over to her house an inject her with a syringe full of boiled salt water.
drunk partybros will cover your back - you never left!

I like that idea. Will keep it in the back of my head for further references...

What will the boiled salt water do?

boiling* oopsies

it's a fact that not many people die from heroin OD, they die from a "hot shot". the dissolved solution will turn back into crystals as the temperature lowers, causing massive clotting. then the salt will absorb into the body after death, no trace. might as well use air, bug spray condensed into the syringe, or butane(since it expands - insta-embolism)

of course, if you like her more than that, put on some MJ stylin'gloves and make it look like a real accident. follow her outside her home one day, trip her from behind, and push her head into the ground as hard as you can. if she doesn't die, stomp her neck, burn your shoes, and go shopping on the weekend to ease the stress.

Do not allow bad people to breed and live in my /comfy/ world, women or otherwise.

The more you know...
I totally did not know that. O_O Interresting...

I'm a medic for a cult. AMA

Lol ok...

Free Sex with people?

If yes, are you still taking people in?

yep, STD checks, the whole shebang.

Nimbin, Qld, Australia. We're not hard to miss.

Well if i ever happen to come to australia, ill be sure to pay you guys a visit.

Make sure not to go mass-anhero until then.
Cults kinda have that habbit, it seems...

haha, no. they're more of a commie I-just-wanna-smoke-weed-and-work-the-fields lsd cult. I'm in charge of the shrooms, at home and on festival rounds - people bring all the wild magic mushrooms to one particular shed for counting, I tell them which are safe, which are not, and have a decent convo with whoever brings in dodgy shrooms. I have to ask who is on prescription meds - they usually need to eat more shrooms for the same effect, but my personal opinion is they should skip a dose instead. If you're on any kind of blood pressure medication, moclobemide, MAO inhibitors, or a few other very specific drugs, you are banned the fuck out of my yurt. Wanna mix molly and shrooms? go ahead, but mention my name and I'll drag your paralysed trippin ass out into the woods for dead.

As far as I know two people have died from ignoring my advice, out of about 5 thousand who have had a great time. stupid fucking chinks think chinese field mushrooms grow wild here. we call them "death caps". you just can't tell some people.

Lol only experience i ever had with shrooms was some asswipe mixing some into my joint.

Dont know what exactly happened, but my hand became big as fuck and it was quite funny to slap that asshole with it. I never really did anything else than weed tbh, and even that is recently a thing of fortune. Shiftwork and everything ftw... -_-'

tl;dr: shrooms can turn your life into a permanent Adventure Time. Be super fucking careful.

The effect of cannabis is more subtle, but it's a depressant and worth avoiding unless you "need" it.

Drugs are not compulsory, but many people visit Nimbin just to get their hands on some good ol weed.

Sex is not compulsory either, and a lot of male backpackers will hit on you before you find >her. fair warning.

Im in cabarita bro. Should meet up sometime

Near caloundra?

Drive up to nimbin, sit in the park with a j, and you'll find what you're looking for. I don't like people, I don't like names, and if I had my way in life I would be a hermit. but weed is weed and there's a town of people waiting to caress your balls gently should you dare to shout them a bud.

Yeah i know... thats why im staying off that stuff big time. I grew up in a somewhat shitty social surrounding so i know what youre talking about.

Lost one of my best friends to drugs, turned into a junkie and god knows what happened to him after i cut cords.

THC is somewhat nice i guess, i dont need it so i wont get addicted or something. Started smoking when i was 15, had a time where i smoked regularely but like i said... now that i have my job, i cant really smoke so i keep my last bit for when i have a couple days free again.

Sounds like a cool area :D Like i said, if i ever come to australia, ill come by. Right now im in Germany tho, so... might be a bit of a walk to come by.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t

Cannabis is a hallucinogen

No, you don't hallucinate, but it is.
Google it

Themoreyouknow

your video sucks, quit reposting it

>>Cat is gone
>>Ex gf took cat
>>Legal fight starts

Congrats, Sir.

You Just Won the Faggot of the Month Award.

Faggot of the month?

Bitch please. Faggot of the year. You forgot that her bitchass junkie mother tries to blackmail me with a fake rape case.