How the fuck do I sell a screenplay. who do i talk to

How the fuck do I sell a screenplay. who do i talk to

i'll give you $13

Your local synagogue

just be yourself

You talk to nobody, because nobody wants to buy your stupid shit.
I am so sick of some underachieving, dumb pretentious faggot thinking that he can produce anything of value.

Just do the world a favor, and delete your dumb little shit screenplay from your macbook air pro, and live your little life as you always have, shambling around from failure to failure.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I know that you pathetic little shit don't even have the balls or decency to do that.

Remember to write Do Not Steal next to all the original characters.

why did you write any of this lol

mexicans took his jeb

It's literally impossible without industry connections. If you're an unsociable guy and not brought up in a west coast jewish family you have no chance at success.

I can't imagine being this bitter
It's clear you don't and never have worked in the industry

There are multiple options. You can hire an agent to try and sell it for you
You can google every production company in the country and send your script unsolicited to them
Or, and this is the one I'd advise, you can submit it to any multiple of the hundreds of film festivals that have script categories

Even better, you can find some up-and-coming director/producer and convince them to make it

Why give him false hope

talk to your uncle who is a jew and works in the film industry

oh you dont have a jewish family member working in hollywood

what makes you think youre so fucking special you can work in hollywood without being jewish or related to one. Fuck off

>You talk to nobody, because nobody wants to buy your stupid shit.
>I am so sick of some underachieving, dumb pretentious faggot thinking that he can produce anything of value.
>Just do the world a favor, and delete your dumb little shit screenplay from your macbook air pro, and live your little life as you always have, shambling around from failure to failure.
>I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I know that you pathetic little shit don't even have the balls or decency to do that.

new pasta

Learn how to greentext, reddit.

Explain?

>You talk to nobody, because nobody wants to buy your stupid shit. I am so sick of some underachieving, dumb pretentious faggot thinking that he can produce anything of value. Just do the world a favor, and delete your dumb little shit screenplay from your macbook air pro, and live your little life as you always have, shambling around from failure to failure. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but I know that you pathetic little shit don't even have the balls or decency to do that.
FTFY

1 meme arrow, 1 pasta. That's the rule kiddo.

Pic related, its me.

fuck off loser, stop pushing your failure of a life onto others

You seem to be pretty flustered.

Your mom bought my latest screenplay, My Black Cock in Your White Mouth, but she insisted on an audition first

Go to LA and start meeting people, you'll eventually find someone that knows one person that knows people in hollywood

I seriously have no idea, but I can tell you I met a dude on omegle that actually knew guys connected to the industry, and asked me if I ever had a script I could send it to him so they can read it

This poster closed the tab after posting this, then went back to his hentai

You know, knowing what hentai is points to you also watching, or having watched hentai.

I've seen enough posts about hentai to know where this is headed.