Whats the most perverted or horniest or violating thing you've ever done?

Whats the most perverted or horniest or violating thing you've ever done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post more of the girl

I once licked a train while fapping.

damn shes nice, got her ig?

boner in front of mum, i go for a walk in forests full naked

Have key to neighbors house. Used to sneak in and find the mums dirty panties and sniff them/rub them on my cock

Went to Japan. Was staying in a mixed dorm, hot german girl left the room to do some washing. Did the same with her panties

i cummed on my gf's feet during her sleep. recorded it. posted it on various sites.

Came on friends toothbrush and later watch her brush her teeth with it

ilizas

fucked 14 year old when i was 16, is that bad?

That's Iliza Schlesinger, she's a comedian

no, just perfect

I got my gf to fuck a dog

No

i fucked a 15 yo when i was 20

how so?

damn, so funny and hot?

Lies

>woman
>funny
pic one user

cant be done later

Hot adult friend (25) came to visit my mother Suddenly got really horny whenever she was there. Since I couldn't have sex with her without my mother losing a friend, I waited for her to use bathroom and licked the toilet bowl. Ate a floating turd that was there.

My god, it was good.

Women aren't funny

touched my stepsisters pussy on Christmas eve when she passed out, spat on my finger and was able to kinda slide it between her pussy lips. The nut I busted while rubbing her clit was probably the most iconic nut I'll ever bust in my life

Its not a lie

dece, my best was 16 when I was 19

kek, come on, we are suppose to find one like that and marry her, arent we?

>fucked girls
>fucked old women
>fucked guys
>fucked 2 traps

Fetishes : barebacking,forced anal, oral [giving taking], slipping scratching, 69, giving facials, giving golden showers..etc

Pretty fucked up desu. I always liked boys and grills in equal measure. I also hate relationships. I'm more than ok looking but not sure how to steer my sex-life anymore.

Have you ever seen a woman comedian?
protip: They're terrible

im not saying a comedian, i know they suck, i mean a funny girl

They can be funny on a personal get to know them and have certain humorous traits that you share kind of way but as far as being comedians there aren't any good ones. There's some that don't annoy me but very few and I still don't find them funny I just don't want them to die mid punchline

My fetish is exhibitionism and public sex. One of the most perverted things I've ever done is have my gf (at the time) give me a blow job on a very public street corner at night. She was in nothing but a t-shirt and a thong. I came all over her face and made her walk a block back to our apartment building.

If funny girl existed, funny woman comedian would also have to exist

Sniffed, jerked off with and came in panties of all of my gf's female friends.
Jerked off over my gf's sleeping friend while we were visiting, came on her feet.

Made a birthday cake for a friend, came all over it.

how old are you?
good luck with that. the best you can do is find a woman you can stand being with for the 5 minutes after your blow your load.

My man. I'm 20 and have been fucking a 16 year old painslut for 4 months. Craziest thing we've done is probably tying her up and skullfucking her on her parents bed

>be 15
>first summer home alone
>get so fucking high I barely know what I'm doing
>days and nights are one big fap session
>buy dildo on amazon
>discover bliss of prostate stim
>have an idea
>get my DSLR camera
>point it at my bed and start recording in 1080p
>get naked, touch myself very sensually for the camera
>dirty talking
>slutty moaning
>start toying my ass
>on all fours
>suddenly change the movement of my hand
>the head of the toy hits my prostate perfectly
>moans turn into screams of pleasure
>increase speed
>intense anal orgasm that makes me twitch like a possessed whore
>fall asleep because of the orgasm and the weed
>camera stops recording after 10min and turns off automatically

>wake up the next morning
>still naked, lube and cum everywhere on me and the bed
>put the SD card in my computer
>light a joint
>play the video file
>watch myself squirming in pleasure and moaning like a slut
>kinda re-discover the things I've done last night
>this shit is getting me hard
>start masturbating
>spurt a huge load on my chest while looking at the expression of slutty pleasure on my own face

Most perverted thing i ever did was around a year ago when I was on a plane on my way back to USA from brazil. I wake up early and right next to me is a hot ass brazilian mild with her thigh and titty touching me, I put a blanket over me and jerked off to her.

How did she not notice cum on her feet in the morning?

fapped at a bus stop

I once hit someone over the head with the back side of an axe.

and no I won't post the video because pizza

I took care not to shoot too much of it on her feet. What did get on her feet dried off by morning.

Mint. When did this come out?

How did you find your girlfriends friends panties, and how did they not notice the cum stains?

You were by yourself the whole summer at 15?

this in great, then read >Be 15
Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=oKpfjVkmGvA&t

I put my wife in the bathtub. Nose down the drain.. asshole straight up.. and pee all over her.. i do this 2 times a week

Although I'm in a happy long term relationship, I bareback fuck many ugly and fat girls from Craigslist. Too many. When I'm done I always feel ashamed and sad. Beat myself up for days until the urge hits me again. Been clean a while though, but I still get the feelings, but I resist. Surprisingly clean

17 while 29. She lied to me a d told me she was 20. She's now my wife.

yes, cooking and laundry isn't that hard, I survived

Your story is fake. Just admit it

Fuck a 44 year old widowed mother of two when I was 19.

whatever helps you sleep at night

hm. nice. I do love trains too, but never gave a train a bj. congrats - you are better than me. in bjs ;d

Tell the story

Masturbated to completion in a large van with 4 other people my age (+driver) while pretending to sleep.

Periodically stole panties from the laundry room at college and used them on the regular. (Honestly, idk what people expect when they leave their clothes in the dryer for a day and a half.)

Facefucked my passed out sleeping mom

jerked off to pics of my sis's ass

gf friend came from out of town, shes a model ,blonde super thin. They got drunk and past out in my bed. I slept in my bed and woke up with model holding me with hand in my pants. let here finish me and went back to sleep. woke up in the morning dropped her off and havent seen her ever since. I just remember thinking shes a model I have to :D

Told a girl my first name was Hugh and my last name was Mungus. Shut got me rock hard. Abused the SHIT out of that woman with my fake-ass name!

Fuck

Pics or it is a lie friend

I collect cock tributes of my slut sister.

I have access to her FB account because she always leaves her laptop open. Once I have 50+ I'm going to upload them all into an album on her account.

>Mummy got cancer and kicked me out (she's okay now)
>Moved in with the 44y/o after finding a room to rent.
>Got to meet her, so first night we went to nando's and got drunk
>really flirty... I like where this is going
>some 13 year old kids on the table next to us
>I lean in and snog her infront of the kids that thought she was my mum
>get back to her house, cuddle on the sofa watching QI
>"Shall we fuck now, or fuck later?"
>We fucked infront of Stephen Fry while her dog was in the room
>Her kids lived with their grandparents after their dad died
lasted about two months, then she realised what she was doing and her brother wasn't happy with it.
She met my Mum and stepdad, they didn't seem to mind.
My real dad fucking hated me for it and thought I was just desperate... And she was older than my step-mum.

I almost end up fucking with the sister of a retard kid I know
>his mom was out
>he was in the living room doing his homework
>his sister asked me for a massage
>I said she had to massage me first
>take off shirt at the time i was very fit cuz sports
>she started messaging my back
>I got horny and she got horny
>she started jerking me off
>I told her to give it a kiss
>wot
>she put her head very close to my dick and idk what she was doing but looked like she was thinking something
>then she started licking and sucking
>feelsofuckingood.jpg
>it hurted at the start cuz she never sucked dick before
>she took off her shirt and bra
>played with her tits
>user tell me when you are about to cum pls I want to see it
>wut.png
>I told her to try to deepthroat me
>she tried but couldn't
>user I want to fuck
>"But there's no condoms sorry I'm not risking it"
>she rested her head in the pillow
>get on my knees and start mouth fucking her
>fug I'm about to cum
>oral creampie
>she started coughing and gagging but after 1 min she told me she liked it
>she took it like a champ
>get dress act like nothing happend
>say bye to his tard brother
>get home and masturbate furiously
She was 13 and I was 17 at the moment
I also have some story with her mom but very different from this one

It's a long story and I'm too lazy to post the how and the why's, but a few years ago I convinced my mom that we should have sex with each other. She wouldn't let me cum inside of her but I came hard all over her ass. Might be the best cum I've made in my entire life. After the fact we both regretted it a tiny bit, but not that much because he have still had sex a handful of times since then.

post it here

Pics of thathe ass

Lucky bastard. That's my dream.

>be dating methhead
>go with her to score
>end up smoking some

That drug makes you do some degenerate SHIT because pretty soon I was watching her fuck her dealer

Thank you. I will now jerk off to your sisters ass.

Please rate honestly and other people leave nudes to be rated

>take drug
>begin to care more about drug in system than system in environment
>come down
>regret/laugh about past decisions
Wasn't meth, but I've tried to walk into fire twice in the same day.
Later that same weekend, I tried to rip and tear my way out of the tent because I couldn't remember that zippers existed and I would not be stopped by mere fabric.

enjoy

Dude how do you manage not raping your sister?
Im a single child with a huge incest fetish. I cant imagine how i would go all these years without at least once putting it in.

I don't lick my trains (pic related).

MODS

dont do it? lol. pic of her underwear as well

Using some really odd train of thought, I nearly brought myself to orgasm just by sitting in a car my father drove.
In actual stuff done, I once fapped in a public toilet at a university because a sweaty chick brushed against me on the bus on the way there, and the smell was driving me mad. I have a thing for smells.

Id fuck this cracker
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t

who's the girl? got more of her?

Wow dude

Lucky bastard... :D I wish i had a sister.
Or... maybe not. Might get me into jail or something..

>Whats the most perverted or horniest or violating thing you've ever done?

I was a teen horndog with social anxiety and my sexual outlets were shameful . . .

- used a help line for phone sex--- told the counselor that I was having sex with my stepmom while fapping

- stalked the shit out of a hot teacher with dozens of obscene phone calls, drive byes, even trick-or-treated her on Halloween just to be close to her.

- fed my mom my cum in a healthshake (1 scoop vanilla protein powder, blueberries, 1 tbsp baby batter)

The above left me with a momcest fetish that I absolutely hate (ever told a girl that you want her to roleplay your mom?)

I totally believe you.

She was my ex roommate, I came countless time in her bra, soap, yogurt and orange juice.
I was twice able to see her naked.

I also showed her my cock three times and she once let me wanked in front of while watching

I took a pic of my sausage-shaped turd and keep posting it on Sup Forums hoping to get some applause

Jacked off in school once

Jerked off on my exes face when she was asleep.

>Im a single child
>child

MODS

Look, girls rule. Women are funny, okay? Deal with it.

Took a shit in on of the urinals at my college then came on it.