Chinese people are incapable of demo----

Chinese people are incapable of demo----

demon of semen?

Taiwan has been in the US sphere of influence for 60+ years and it's a _slight_ bit smaller than the mainland, most of which consists of hundreds of millions of Third World savages.

Looking at Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong always makes me a bit sad. It reminds of of what could have been, instead of the maoist uncivilized abomination we ended up having IRL.

To be fair, they were essentially a dictatorship for decades.

And China will democratize someday, too, even if it ends up only being semi-democratic. It probably won't happen in our lifetime, though. But I imagine widescale economic hardship will accelerate the process as people demand for change.

Whats the most free asian nation?

Formosa has a rather high homicide rate.

Assuming you're only talking about East Asian and Southeast Asian, then I'd say Japan, Taiwan, Philippines and Mongolia, followed by South Korea and Malaysia.

Democracy is a good thi-

Lower than USA

*head chopped off*

China, much like Russia, just isn't sophisticated enough of a society for any government other than brute force and rule by fiat.

They're actually going out of their way to make sure things like that will never happen. Using technology to oppress people and such.

I thought Singapore is a police-state shithole.

It is.

I don't think so. The route to the Dallas mentality preclude democratic values. They're more of a collectivist Society. The individual counts so much less over there than it does in our society. Saying that they will one day become Democratic is like saying one day we will become communist.

Did this doesn't fit our Collective psychological profile

>And China will democratize someday, too

Sorry to burst your bubble sweetie but the world is becoming more authoritarian so this will not happen.

There's nothing inevitable about democracy.

Just because the world is quote unquote "becoming" something does not preclude the eventuality that something that goes against that something may eventually occur at some point.

Democratic government requires a certain level of education, prosperity, and civic responsibility. Most Russians (for example) are too poor, dumb, and corrupt for anything but authoritarian government.

I feel bad for him t.b.h., he tried to fix the situation Louis XV put the country in but it was too late.

>demo----
Demonic rituals?