What about Germany has led it throughout history to be the most autistic country?

What about Germany has led it throughout history to be the most autistic country?

Invited: France, Belgium, England

Autism, I guess

Jealousy and animosity towards more civilised countries. To sum it up, if you're not actively trying to subvert and destroy Europe, Germany is no friend of yours.

Its a trend throughout time

wtf why are we not invited

it's filled with germans

Why do you think, Hans?

Because you're a German vassal state

and spain and portugal

wtf but we're an older country than germany

This "Germany keeps destroying Europe" meme needs to die. Germany is no more destructive than other European nations.

Thats an aggressive claim

Other way round my senpai

why? it's one of my favourite Sup Forums memes desu

Probably a German-"American" ""person""

I believe it has to do with being germanic (no, not strictly tied to the germans which aren't necessarily more germanic than the rest of us).

See pic; the germanic cultures originated in a specific area around northern Germany, Denmark, and southern Sweden. I like to call this group of highly concentration germanics Peak Autism.

Then, diffrent germanic groups started migrating west/south-west (angles, saxons, franks) and east/south-east (vandals, goths). The further away from Peak Autism they migrated, the less autistic they became. Germany and the Nordic countries were formed within the Peak Autism area and did not mix that much with neither latins or celts, maintaining their germanic autism purity.

Hey, I'm only 1/4 German if you count Swiss Germans as Germans. I'm not a muh heritage fag.

>tfw that's my OC and I've only posted it a few times and the first time I see it reposted, it's used against me

Why did the Jutes go to Kent?

this is a fascinating map, but now I have thousands of questions I didn't know I needed answers to

>tfw I trick a German into giving me two (you)s in one post

The catholic God is real and hates Martin Luther

FINLAND
I
N
L
A
N
D

>Autism
this and the Hapsburgs coz fuck it

hello brunei

have you ever felt personally victimized by the hun?

Huns and Hans are friends.