Feels Thread

Feels Thread

How are you, user?

Me?
Just got deleted from the girl i fell in love with, not because we hate each other, but because it's what she wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

How r you doing, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=pMErlY2CIs0

I feel like I married the wrong woman.

Last week I finally lost my virginity to a white girl. Short, blonde hair, symmetrical face, no drawn on trashy eyebrows. Just my type.

She friendzoned me today anons. It was just a hookup. I can tell she was attracted to me BC i eat a lot of healthy foods like chicken, workout 5 mornings a week following Jeff Seids advice, and take protein powder. I am pretty athletic too.

Anyway she told me today shes really busy with schoolwork and needs to study. Ok whatever. Ask her if I can bring her some nourishment (food lol). She says yea meet her at the library. Standing in lobby like a sperg waiting for her, text her 8 times ask if shes coming. Finally 40 minutes later says yes, be right there. Another 15 minutes later she walks in without makeup on, in sweats like she was really rushed. She grabbed the food and basically ran out.

Im not a detective and usually dont pry but I just wanted to see if she was okay so i followed her. She drove like 3 blocks apparently cuz she got in her car. I figure i can beat her back to her apartment so I start running like my life depends on it. Im worried for her and adrenaline is pumping.

Beat her to her apartment. Stand down the street behind a car. Nignog hoodrat outside entrance. might need to defend her so start power walking toward her. pick up pace and run.

Before i get there, she goes up to him and leans in for a kiss. He pulls a degenerate marijuana pipe out from his pocket and they go inside together.

Im not an expert but I just hooked up with her. Why did she kiss that black guy? I thought we were doing pretty well. Are they hooking up?

When we were having sex, she kept asking if i was in. Im 5.5 inches, is that enough? Are black guys really the only ones who can satisfy white women?

>7777
Hindsight is a hell of a drug

Nothing much, just feeling a little blue

Quads say you're wrong. Work on it Sup Forumsro, anything is salvagable.

you should try social interaction trainer

that was a "pity fuck"

What does she want?

Time to figure out stuff i believe we were hanging out the other day and just this morning she texted me how she couldn't handle it

Depressed. Been in one of my isolation-modes recently.

Been sick with sinus-allergy issues, lost out on a lot of money because I was out of work for nearly two weeks. May have to borrow money from the parents for end-of-month bills.

Had recent concerns that I may be on the lower end of the autism spectrum; either Asperger's or high-functioning autism. After some research I see that I have *a lot* of the symptoms. As a 33 year old it's kind of a shock.

Oh, and I don't like the holiday season. So overall, I'm feeling pretty shitty.

Thanks for the thread, though. Gave me a way to write down my thoughts.

That doesn't make sense

going back to uni next year to restart BSc

probably going to panic next time there's a test, not sleep and miss it entirely... again

How so?

idk man, theres this girl in class that i really like but she's got a boyfriend and i think she's not interested.. like i feel like i could have most girls but damn do i want her. like she kind of avoids me i think, doesn't look at me in class and stuff like that. it sucksbut meh ill get over it i hope

moar

Found a girl who convinced me to go on a date with her. I wasn't sure if I really liked her or not, but she came on so strong over the course of a few weeks she made me fall for her.

She told me she loved me every day and if I was gone for even one day she texted me that she missed me.

Drove around a lot aimlessly, park somewhere and make out. Eventually that progressed to her inviting me over whenever she had the chance.

She begged for me to touch her and move things along and we did, and it was great.

She told me she was super submissive too, so I became more dominant for her. She loved it. Said I made her feel so good that touching herself just didn't feel the same anymore.

Fast forward to two weeks ago. She invites me over, I'm fingering her, and her period starts. We still finish and she says that her period normally lasts a week so we can't do anything else. I say we can still hang out, she says she'd like that.

She gets super moody on her periods, so I'm used to it. Bad mood, doesn't feel like talking to me, then finally smiles and says it was the period.

I haven't been over there since. She barely messages me at all now, only if she needs help with something. I got a text the other day of just a picture she thought was funny, and nothing else.

When we hang out now she's on and off, sometimes acting super distant and other times grabbing my arm and squeezing it close to her. We're on break and we haven't hung out at all except for with a group of friends, and she scooted away from me in the car and faced out the window and didn't even say goodbye when we got back. The day started out nice too, with her being right on top of me.

I guess it's not too bad overall, I just wish I had an idea of what's going on with her. Hopefully this is just the end of the honeymoon phase and things can get back on track. Trying to balance out not being clingy and not letting her drift away.

if dubs she likes me

Going through the same shit Sup Forumsro.

How long have you been together?

my highschool sweet heart just left me too user. we'll be okay tho. almost killed myself but was like meh

fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

Just recently passed the 5 month mark. Good luck with yours; hopefully we both pull through.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully someone else comes your way.

so be more dominant

if you cant or dont feel like you wanna do that

then shes a whore with daddy issues that your mommy issues cant match

So it's been a few months since I've been involved with anyone, and a few years since I've been serious with anyone.

There's this absolute babe who works in my centre who is 100% interested in me and out of my league. So we've been flirting proper for the last two months and she's coming to see my band play in the next two weeks, only thing is I found out from one of her friends that she has a super obsessive boyfriend...

She never once mentioned or hinted about having a boyfriend, so now I'm poised with the dilemma - to pursue or not?

She's seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.

thank you bro, it sounds gay but thank you. its
comforting knowing some one else is feeling like
shit too. i love you anons, stay strong!

nothing i do matters

youre egoist as fuck, dont you?

pursue

or...not?

do it

That's exactly what I'm doing right now. We are together for 1 year and 2 months now and she's kind off caring less. Just straight up told her we're taking a break because I didn't want to deal with her like that and we stopped texting each other. 3 days later now and she's starting to realize what she's missing, she's coming over saturday, feels like everything is turning normal again

she prob fucked another dude. why 3 days?

why not 1? lol.... if she was really into you it would've been within 1 day.

enjoy the taste of another mans cum. and noones been cucked more than me, i fuckin hate whores.

also, that pic is you. let some fuckboi catch you sleepin

No problem. If it makes you feel any better almost all the people I've talked to irl about it have had the same experience...it'll either break or make the relationship and if it breaks it then she just wasn't the one for you.

why did she have to choose joey?

that lowlife degenerate scum has no job, lives with his parents and has no future

hell I'm taller than him

why did she have to forget all about me when this piece of shit came along?

why did she leave me Sup Forums?

>implying I'm not going to fuck her best friend on sunday