youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
phimocure.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get cut

i have this problem too

like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

I've heard sex will never feel the same after that :/ Not that I get any pussy

tight foreskin aka phimosis is fairly common. depending on what causes it there are remedies that don't involve surgery. sometimes circumcision is the only remedy.

go to your doctor, get a referral to a urologist. they're the ones who deal with it most frequently, and would know the best course of action. they'll likely try to exhaust a few options before going to surgery.

sex feels different, but neither better or worse.

that's really the least of your problem if you need surgery. hard to walk for about a month.

it's even hard to sit and painful to piss

You really don't need circumcision when you have tight foreskin, fuck off Muricans.
A small incision can fix that if that was really necessary, otherwise I think steroid creme is used.

Either way it's normal in your teen years, so it depends on how old you are.

foreskin stretching

keep pulling it back to loosen the skin

worked for me

it's helped me so give it a shot

i got surgery, that helped.
i would recomend that.
just go to your doctor

That looks doable,will give it a shot
I don't think I can do that

In my case my frenulum is too short, although I can show my glans without problems.

it takes a while, just be sure to use lots of lotion or lube and go slowly, also try starting while soft if it's too tight

damn son, can you do anything about that?

Only with surgery. The frenulum isn't stretchy as the foreskin, so there's no exercise that can stretch it. It's naturally short.

BUT, my masturbation and my sex are normal, I have no problems with it.

i posted a thread on here a while back about my tight foreskin,couldnt retract the shit at all, got some advice and was told to jack off pretty much everyday and try pull back as far as I can with each stroke without injuring. I'd bled once before from pulling back too hard and too far. eventually my foreskin got loose enough to the point where if i used a bit more force than I would normally do so, the foreskin could retract over my tip. I did a grand reveal on here about how much smegma had built up under my tip over the years. I'd post the pics but i deleted that shit because it was fucking gross. but i there was A LOT of smegma under there. imagine dipping your tip in soggy grated cheese. thats how much cheese there was.

willy small
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

I know that feeling. I retracted my foreskin with 15 years old and under the shower, the smegma was literally holding my foreskin back. HAHA

i used to worry about my phimosis but i can have sexx with a condom just fine, and oral is also fine without a condom so there int even a point in stretching if you arnt gonna have unprotected sex

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

but that's the best kind

nope. some rabbi is using mine as chewing gum

Sounds silly but this worked for me, phimocure.net/