Hello, b, weed makes me paranoid and gives me obsessions

hello, b, weed makes me paranoid and gives me obsessions.
it doesn't matter what drug i am high on; i have rule n1 : i should think about something (some aspect of my life) that will make me happy and euphoric (about how girl loves me; about how cute i am; about how badass i am; about how i love my gf; about how much people appreciate me...).

and yesterday i smoked weed and it was so fuckin potent i couldn't manage to even think about something properly as i got mindfucked. and i felt unpleasant and bad as i couldn't focus on some thing that i would think about and would make me euphoric.

and i tried my best to manage to start thinking about how my crush liked me too and at least i felt better.

have you ever felt like this?

bump

please

sometimes you get the psychedelic bit of the cannabis. especially in higher doses. sorry it took so long to respond im on LSD.

Is pic related?

no

it is what is is user, i smoked weed for 10 years, literally more than most people smoke in a week, i smoked in a day, 10+ spliffs. over half of the past ten years i was smoking an 8th a day. All of a sudden it started affecting me different and i had to quit. its been almost a couple months now, i hope i can get back to it some day at least in the evenings maybe. but not for the near future.

when your labia is so long penetrative sex is actually possible

>about how badass I am
And you can't even handle your weed lmao

false.
Cannabis has 0 psychedelic properties.

Just stop. Cannabis isn't for everyone.
I smoke like 5 joints a day for at least 4 years and never felt it, but I saw some friends experiencing this kind of stuff. Just stop, you shouldn't use something that makes you so paranoid that you have to control yourself to enjoy the high. I smoke to relax, not to keep myself thinking about good thinks forcefully.

It doesn't make me paranoid, but I can't avoid thinking the opposite as you.
Everytime I smoke weed it makes me think of all the shit in my life and I can't get out of that bad psychologic trip, I don't feel like talking, laughing, or anything. It's a fucking torture, so I rarely do it, I just smoke when I'm drunk as fuck.

it will never go back to what it was first like on weed. that's what they dont tell you.

>Cannabis has 0 psychedelic properties

No, OP is definitely a bitch.
I smoke weed 5 times a day and its straight euphoria all day.

The thing people are seemingly misunderstanding, is that you're not supposed to run a status report on yourself at every second of every day.

If you get up in the morning, and the first thing you do is question how good it is, it has the possibility of being bad, some people do this with every little thing, categorizing shit to the point where it's stressful to even get up in the morning.

You're being a high little neurotic faggot, let go of yourself and have some fun.

Source on pic OP?

false.
Cannabis does have psychedelic properties, just not not as strong as pure hallucinogens. It can somewhat affect people differently, but most people report mixed, non-standard psychedelic aspects to their high, particularly at high doses

bump

He was prolly bating tho

Hmm I experience the same things sometimes.. like it's not so strong to disable my mind of having a good time but I do think of all the bad shit in my life and overthink and overevaluate and shit, it's kinda stressing sometimes, but I get over it. Just outgrow it

is this how niggers rationalize?

no

Stop it, you are making him paranoid

lol

drink a cup of lemon balm before you smoke. Im serious. My friends laugh at me when I tell them this tip but well, if it works it aint stupid

that's not paranoia. that's disillusionment.

ibuprofen also works