Post legendary weapons from your country's mythology or past or whatever. Unfortunately America has none...

Post legendary weapons from your country's mythology or past or whatever. Unfortunately America has none, so here's Excalibur.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampo
youtube.com/watch?v=qAJI4gqX3Zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

uh, paul bunyans axe, dipshit.

>weapons

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Trudeau is the biggest weapon in Canadian history.

Bowie knife is kind of iconic and legendary in its own right

>America has none

BE QUIET!

my penis

>Americans think nuclear bombs are mythological or from that far in the past
I guess the AK-47 is a mythological weapon too

You don't even have nuclear weapons, BTFO Mohammad.

We don't have much in the way of weaponry that i'd remember right now.

But our folklore was heavily instilled with mentions of this magical artifact called sampo that could bring endless fortune to you whatever it meant. It was made by our pagan god Ilmarinen, the Eternal Hammerer, blacksmith and inventor in the Kalevala, and an archetypal artificer from Finnish mythology. He is immortal and capable of creating practically anything who thought he could get a gf from it since he was a said to be unlucky in love.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sampo

Huitzilopochtli apparently had a weapon named Xiuhcoatl that was either a fiery lightning serpent spear or an atlatl that shot fiery lightning serpent spears.

The Mayans had their rain god Chaac, that had an axe that would create lightning and rain when striking clouds.

You have to go back, Ahmed.

ICBMs are literally giant fiery spears thrown across the world to raze entire cities by engulfing them in fire and light.

How could you not concider that legendary?

The best.

Excalibur doesn't even exist

>Unfortunately America has none
>has none

?

The Xiuhcoatl (Beauty-Year-Fire Serpent) was Huitzilopochtli's weapon on his daily battle against the other stars commanded by the moon. This lightning weapon was able to guide the sun through the darkness of space and bind it with time and the current age, the age of movement.
Personally, I think that by stars they also meant these kind of things:
youtube.com/watch?v=qAJI4gqX3Zg
This colision was half as big as the Earth and completely unexpected by astronomers.

>Americans have no legendary weapons

we have a few legendary firearms tbqh, bonnie's sawed off shot gun, annie oaklies sharpshooters, the revolvers of people like billy the kid. Even more famous guns if you include civil war and before stuff, lots of folktales about people selling their souls for guns and guns that are cursed and such

>Mexico has to pick an imaginary weapon

*laughs in Cuban Spanish*

Or, you know, the nuclear bomb.

Please no you get what OP means, a nuke is not legendary it was just effective in one specific conflict.

Post real weapons fuckface

Dragvandil

>his country has to idolize the supposed weapons of a mere mortal who also served moor lords
k

fat man and little boy have reached legendary status

I guess Galvarino's sword for arms?

I read about this guy. Badass.

>America has none
This is the greatest handgun ever made: the Colt Single Action Army.

Six bullets; more than enough to kill anything that moves.

Idk. You put 6 bullets in a grizzly, and don't hit the right spots, it will kill you. Even a boar could fuck you up before dying.

I'm sure if you AXE the trees if it is a weapon or not, they would say it is.

>legendary
Zulfiqar is legendary, Guan Yu's Crescent Blade is legendary. Fat man and little boy are only notable for the being the first nukes and for being the only ones actually used on people so far, which is the important part. In 500 years they won't be seen so strongly, while weapons like Guan Yu's Crescent Blade or Zulfiqar live on beyond their practical effects on the world because they have stories and mythos surrounding them. Fat man and little boy are about as legendary as the Dardanelles Gun.

here you go :^)

God didn't make all men equal. Samuel Colt did.

fat man and little boy will be forever remembered. They will mark not only the end of a war and an era but the beginning of a new one and the peak of the American Empire. We remember Hannibal's elephants and we sure as hell will remember these two nukes more than that. I've never once heard of whatever bullshit Zulfiqar and Guan Yu's crescent blade are, they are nothing more than some childish story. Fuck, I bet Harry Potter's wand will be as "legendary" as they are some day.

god bless

Keris Taming Sari originally belongs to a Javanese Warrior Taming Sari. It is said that it would grant invincibility to the wielder if its used in combat and it also capable of hovering and chasing down enemies.

We have this legendary sword