I fucked this super hot petite girl from Tinder last night...

I fucked this super hot petite girl from Tinder last night. I don't plan on trying to date her but definitely want to smash again.

Texted her this morning. How beta was this reply? She hasn't responded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The emoji is always a mistake

There's beta.
and then there's what you just did.

Pretty fucking beta,

It's not really beta, cause thats the kind of shit she might text you

Pro tip:
Never use emojis.
dont text the morning after.

Nice of her to fuck a 12 year old

Makes you seem quite needy

>Also pics

pic?

Thanks bro.

>what
All these betas who have never texted or even spoken to a girl giving some solid advice

Tell her that you wanna smash again

She must be a teacher.

rofl

checcerini

Using the word “cool“ in that situation is beta, the rest is okay.

shes not a nigger.

Not that beta. The emoji is kind of gay but she won't necessarily care. Also pics fag.

This is what anonymous has become. Social media cancer. This thread is like a group of virgin nerds trying to get their least ugly friend laid by some cow.

Death to you all. And your loved ones.

from the sounds of it yours are already all dead. is that why its funny to you? its funny to me too

I like Anime, do you like Anime?

>petite
She like has no boobs so fucking a cow would have been considered an improve for him

You fucked up with the emoji. The most cuck thing you could do was put that shit in a text.

I'm just not gonna reply

Likely*

lol'
youtube.com/watch?v=7pdPHC6yAKU

Not horrible but what you should have done was waited a few days and then said something like

"Hey, I had a lot of fun the other night. You ever want to hang out again, you have my number."

And you expect to fuck her again how? Sup Forumsroski, take the initiative better than she takes the dick or you'll never get anywhere

Then I'll just come across as needy and desperate. I'll hit her up in the future, of course.

Depends how many layers of irony you're on

Fucking this

ask her if its ok if Rob is ur best man

user, ask her if she wants to grab a coffee sometime

Stop using Tinder and get some girl irl.

Tinder dwellers are disease ridden and probably ugly as well

This.

It's a childish thing

itt

my man

show us her OP
yeah, that is the kind of she she might text you, but op probably isn't a petite girl, so nah, its beta