My piece of shit, cheating, SJW military spouse is divorcing me after cheating on me twice...

My piece of shit, cheating, SJW military spouse is divorcing me after cheating on me twice. She's going for everything she can, taking my retirement pay and keeping my kids from me. Moving the latest spergelord she fucked in with my kids and letting him play daddy. I'm fucking pissed and I can't do anything really. Let's hear some conniving, deceitful, cruel ideas to fuck over this worthless pile of lard

Post her nudes

Beat said sperglords face in with a Louisville slugger. That's what my dad did to a Jody my mom was seeing while he was deployed

Boo fucking hoo.

prove she is an unfit mother to a court.

How shortly before you shipped out did you get married?

Two weeks?

You NEVER get married if you're going into the military.

But, now its too late, you fucked up and you're going to get ass raped by the government for child support while some other man raises your children for the next three years

if you were a decent person, she wouldn't have cheated.

learn not to be an asshole and find someone new and consider the loss of your retirement the price you pay for being a dick

yes

They got a garden? remove a plant a day until no plant.
Can reach the windows? find a dog shit and smear it all over windows.
They got a mailbox? steal it.
They got dumpsters? steal them too and empty the trash in their garden
They got a car? mess with the mirrors
They got a bike? give it to a homeless

Isn't adultery a crime in the military?

>You NEVER get married
ftfy

Easiest way to avoid all this bullshit. Marriage is how women enslave men.

>goes off for years/months to fight war that accomplishes jack shit
>surprised when someone that you were unavaible for emotionally and physically leaves you.

big fucking surprise

Pretty much just mess with small random stuff thats fucking annoying.
They got doormats? Give them to the homeless

I can't tell which one is the bait. Both?

>going to prison for a huge period of time over a woman

Get redpilled, asap

Statistically impossible

You need to legitimately kill yourself, I'm sure this is bait but you're a limp wristed, spineless sack of subhuman shit

> taking my retirement pay
how long were you married? how much of it can they take?

yes it is

how can she get everything you own if she's a an unfit mother due to get morals and from her morals she cheated on you which is adultery which I believe in the USA is a big red flag to the court settlements?

you prolly deserved it. Seems like you walked out on the marrige first

Just cut ties with her as much and as fast as possible.

Don't say anything mean but don't be extra nice either.

She will freak out that you're not fighting her.

Then when she decides to come back cut the cord fast.

Femanon detected

Shoot them. Post vid.

Apply for next possible deployment

Hey we never had any problems after words, just be smart about it

Spray some spray tan on their house.
Steal everything they got standing outside their house from them, if the got a video camera steal that shit too.

Smuggle a horse into the house while everyone is out.

>the military?

only if the military member cheats, civilians (his wife) dont fall under the UCMJ

And if possible some birds.

withdraw all your money and stop crying

Then OP needs to turn her ass in to whatever tribunal/MP system they have; if she does get his shit, it'll come with some prison time/fines n' shit.

nah, i'm betting it's either a bored guy trolling for comments

OR

a faggy little white knight suckup that treats all women that they can do no wrong because he's always trying to get in their pants

That's some bullshit.

Wow, Dave n Busters must be fun

military duty was create so the rich could fuck some wives when the poor go overseas. It just how it is

OK, so what I propose we do is we do is destroy everything in their house like said, but is that not enough? Sue her for adultery, like said adultery is a military crime. That not enough? Murder her husband and kidnap your children, then drug and kidnap her and tie her to a chair in your basement and slowly watch her die. You should be good.

Active duty here. She is not entitled to your retirement if she committed an affair. Prove it in court and you're fine.

Poop on their door and doormat, scream at the top of you lungs and then run.

Both are bait faggot

If she got caught cheating then why would you have to give her a cent? I thought adultery pretty much absolved you of that responsibility in the US maybe I am wrong? I don't know that she can completely keep the kids from you either unless you really dun goofed either so none of this makes sense op.

>You need to legitimately kill yourself, I'm sure this is bait but you're a limp wristed, spineless sack of subhuman shit

says the faggot whose wife sucks another guy's cock and takes his kids and money.

be a man. own up to the fact that you couldn't do your job so she found someone who could.

Statistics are full of shit you cunt.

burn your house down with everything inside it and make sure you are not insured and quit your job

How about getting a job where you dont have to be over seas and you can actually be there for your spouse and accomplish something that is actually beneficial for your community

Or go jack off a bunch of dudes in the middle east that isnt doing shit, than cry when you come home an dlife sucks

It's no wonder America and the American military are going to shit with whiny bitches like OP

Lol
>quit your job
Yeah OP, go AWOL, Or pay a shit ton of money, your choice.

Wives don't fall under the uniformed code because they are not in uniform.

You got a reference on that

How about not being such a whinging bitch and harden the fuck up?

This 100% your fualt OP.

>ok honey, let have kids and start a family, then i'll leave for 8 months, basically leaving you a single mom. Make sure to masterbate often seeing as you won't have a sex life either. When you break down emotionally/spiritually from having to be 2 parents at the same time and then fuck the neighbor bc he was there for you, I'm gonna be vindictive and spiteful.

This, only chance really.

Bitches ain't shit, never get married. Absolutely no reason to, ex wife cheated on me and got pregnant when i was sterile, best shit ever.

Nah, she should have cut the relationship off like a intelligent, respectful person.
>Honey, you aren't there for more enough and I feel like we should separate.

I'd imagine it would be fairly easy to convince the court that a cheating bitch doesn't deserve reparations for just because she wants to leave you.
The reason spouses have the option to take your stuff in the first place is so they aren't left on the streets with nothing.
She's obviously going to try to move in with him, so she won't be left on the street.

Take the yard in the divorce, don't ask for the house just the yard. Then sell the yard to a strip mining company. She'll have a 30ft hole in front of the house making it worthless.

damn that sucks. At least the baby wasnt black

this

it really isnt that hard to understand

it was...

>numale with 2 mothers detected.
Kys

>mess with the mirrors
Geesh you sure know how to ruin someone's life!

ok well at least you got dubs 77

followed by trips 777

.... sorry the baby was black though. I wouldnt even know what to do with myself

straight faggot detected

A stripping company would be better, then she could get a job and the kids will get an education

same thing happened to a friend of mine.
>married two years
>never used birth control
>suddenly she's pregnant
>wife now about 8 months pregnant
>knock on door
>some guy at the door
>tells my friend he thinks he's the father of his wife's child
>flips the fuck out
>wife denies
>gets restraining order
>friend secretly doubts
>baby born
>blood type doesn't match his or wife's
>gets DNA test
>not his baby
>lost his wife, child, house
>kept truck and dog

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kill her, let your kids inherit, make sure she doesn't marry him so he gets nothing, let your kids come back, that's the best I had

if she cheated on you she wont get shit in the divorce

you are the typical cuckservative

lmaoing at your life

If it's hot throw baloney on their cars. It leaves spots that can't be removed. If it's not hot then toss brake fluid on their car. It eats the paint down to the metal and will royally fuck up a car. Make them feel unsafe 24/7. Throw shit at their windows when the kids aren't around. Leave disgusting shit around. Make them feel vulnerable. Just don't leave any signs it was you so you can use it as leverage to get them to let the kids stay with you while they sort out their "stalker"

This type of relationship is just a bad idea. Both think they can handle it. Our love is so strong.
Reality sets in.
Neither can.
Wife cheats.
Husband banging hookers over seas.
Relationship ends in nasty divorce.
The modern military relationship.

>Husband banging hookers over seas.
this is the only part that's wrong. why bang hookers when you can rape the women in your squad for free?

Hire some close friends/fellas from your unit to jack his ass up with masks, set up a nearby rendezvous point, and get the fuck out of there. You should stay at home during all this, and have no electronic/physical record of communication to accomplish this, strictly verbal communication.
Sperglord won't see shit coming.

That sucks buddy, fuck that dumb cunt.

Can you really? They make it sound like it's a big problem. How the fuck would you even initiate something that awkward? Just be a beefy chad, and start pulling her clothes off? Toss them on the bed? I'd expect some retaliation, or someone to report it. Apparently a lot of women don't speak up because they don't want to be the woman that got raped, but I don't buy it.

perhaps you were unaware that people in the military carry weapons

This

or dont get this butthurt over a woman

Haha... i love cucking armyfags around my town's base. Their wives are so fucking easy to fuck it's pathetic. Just show them a little attention and they practically beg you to put your dick in them.

There's even a couple of them fucks who think their kid who looks exactly like me is theirs. The best part is that there's always a new batch of army wives rotating through so even if armyfag does catch on, he rotates out or back to deployment before he can do anything.

DON'T. GET. FUCKING. MARRIED.

EVER.

EVER.

If you're in the military? HOLY SHIT ESPECIALLY.

Being in the military is the worst fucking environment for a marriage. If your wife is good looking, her lonley ass is going to cheat with anyone that gives her attention while you're away. And she is going to cheat. But she isn't going to leave you because you are stability for the rest of her life.

Listen people. If you're going in the military, don't even worry about a girlfriend. Much less fucking marriage.

Enjoy being tied to a piece of shit the rest of your life because of kids. Enjoy your hard earned money going to her and her new boyfriend who works as a Wal-Mart manager.

My dumb ass white brethren, wake the fuck up.

> all women fantasize of being raped
> cuck thinks women are delicate and want a nice guy

As shitty as the situation is, it is your fucking fault for getting married while in the military. Sorry OP the very government you were protecting overseas is now going to fuck you in the ass.

why wouldn't you divorce her after she cheated shithead?

If she cheats you win the divorce. She gets nothing.

spend all your money on dildos

How the fuck can dna not match his wife if the fuckin baby came out of her fuckin pussy?

As a deployed military man only one thing to do brother...beat jodys ass....and duck that bitch take all your money and move it my wife threatened to leave told her she leaves don't expect me to play nice only whores do that bs

dna != blood type

not in california. wife gets half no matter how many cocks she's had

They got a mailbox? put the dog shit inside.

You're a loser that's why she did it. Move on and grow up and try and stop being so feminine and beta. Pretend you're a man

I've got 4 friends in the military, 2 in the marines, one navy, one air force.
Every single one of them married a girl in high-school before deployment.

Every single one of them was cheated on and is now divored.;

Don't get married before deployment it's a fucking dumb mistake.

Women are needy and ungrateful liars,
They will leave you the second somebody convinces them they can
A. do better
or
b. lose attraction

Fuck me, I'm dumb.

She's unfit. Keep the kids. This is the only situation where women don't win. Also HOPE she marries the dude, then your retirement is SAFE!

What ever happened to good old fashioned arson?

it makes sense

Bait. Fucking beta detected

Lmfao I laughed way too hard at that.

The whiny cunt should've been a decent human being and split with him. What she did was immoral you fucking retards, why can't you see that?

Underrated post

Completely agree. It doesn't change the fact that the op is a fuckin idiot for getting married while being in the military though.

Baitfag, beta knight ugly limpwristed tard