What is this on my asshole? I know its not an STD cause lonely virgin

What is this on my asshole? I know its not an STD cause lonely virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hemmroid boy

cancer, you will have to amputate your asshole.

lol

It's discolored, so it could be a lot of things.
>necrosis
>malignant mole
>lint
>ask a fucking doctor

its hemoroid faggot

>getting a camera with better resolution than P0t4T0 could also help

It's a hemorroid. Eat less solids, stop shoving dildos up your ass and apply some hemorroid cream. Should disappear in a week or two.

I forget the name its not hemroids but its basically like detatched/loose blood vessels and you are more likely to get them if you do anal play. eat more fiber and lay off the dildo and it should go away, user..

i'ts asscancer
if you don't let it remove you'll have to shit through a stoma for the rest of your life
i didn't go to the doctor and now i'm fucked

Analthrombose
(that was german ;)
harmless but annoying

You can still have an STD even if you haven't had sex you wizard. Ask a doctor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma

If it makes a difference, i have had a massive case of itchy butthole for a few months and scratch occasionally,

there is an easy cure for it you need a to cut both sides of a cucumber and a little olive oil so you can insert it in your rectum keep it there at night shit it out by the morning within 4 days it will mostly gone gl.

if u are lucky it will disappear in a few days.
Otherwise (if it grows bigger) a doc can cut it open and take it away

Guys, you want a disgusting looking asshole? I'll give you one.

>pic related, it's my wife's

That must itch like fucking hell.

How did you even find this

OP here. If someonw gets trips i will pop on livestream

a Sup Forums creep shot thread with macro lens

Cause my ass itched like fucking crazy is during a shower i tried to feel for lumps and i felt it

Maybe it is an std and you're patient zero. They have to start somewhere, right? It's just bad luck for this one it appeared on a pathetic virgin who will never get laid.

Poor little bastard never stood a chance.

Topkek

Heh, I like you.

yep, these are symptoms of hemoroids

hemoroids can be remedied simply by changing your diet, if its not too late though.
if your stool is bloody and you will find ton of blood on your toilet paper while wiping, it is time to see a doctor or it can get infected and literary kill you

Probably from drinking sodas and eating Doritos while playing Diablo 20 hours a day while sitting on your fucking piece of shit $19.99 computer chair that you bought at Walmart. Learn to wipe your ass.

Its a process of eating a ton of shit and looking for a good lad. I suggest Cummings on a wet newspaper and hand it to thomas.

Hemoroid for sure, rank 2.