The tremendous acceleration and subsequent supersonic speed that Quicksilver causes...

The tremendous acceleration and subsequent supersonic speed that Quicksilver causes, would cause a disturbance in air-pressure of such magnitude, that any object nearby would become a lethal weapon and any person nearby would feel as though they were caught in an F5 tornado. Or worse.

Mutant or non-mutant, a nearby person's organs would be devastatingly battered from side to side inside one's body from the shock waves, and that's even BEFORE seemingly-harmless items such as coffee cups and pens penetrate them from all angles at extraordinarily-high speeds. Death would be near-instantaneous.

And yet you still watch this shit.

>inb4 "hurr magnetic field"
>inb4 "hurr it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off"
>inb4 "hurr pictures of unattractive men tipping old-fashioned hats as my 'witty reply', I am literally a 13-year-old memester with no imagination"

No dumber than the Holy Mountain tbqh sempaichi san

OP can't inb4 newfag

Shut it, Ken.

your autism levels are showing

Forgot to inb4 "OP can't inb4"
OP can't inb4

That's a code white right there.

since he himself doesnt die and his clothes dont get torn off, his powers clearly include not being effected by friction and other physics normally, autist btfo

>implying autistic people arent the opposite of unstable

back to r/mensrights

Watch out, he's gonna cry "virgin" next

it's just a movie bro, pop your collar and turn your brain off

>and any person nearby
>a nearby person's organs

Wew lad, comprehension has never been your forté, has it?

Qicksilver probably molests women

Code blue or code purple? Leaning slightly towards code blue with that one.

It's not even just that, he's just ridiculously over powered now and he's nowhere near that fast in the books. Foxs quicksilver is basically one of the most powerful mutants now.

Yeah, it's blue.

>his powers clearly include not being effected by friction and other physics normally

how about you?

>I'm clearly the one being sensitive
>TH-THEY;'RE CALLING ME SENSITIVE LIKE THE CHART SAYS!!!!!!!!

add charge of reddit to it

Green/White

>Quicksilver's clothes will never be torn from his body by the enormous friction and wind resistance when going sanic mode, leaving him exposed and embarrassed
Why does Hollywood have to be such a cocktease?

Questioning realism in a movie where people:

1. Can change their cells to mimic any human
2. Use mind control and telepathy
3. Shoot lasers out of their eyes
4. Control magnetism
5. Make swords out of....idk...psychic ability or whatever the fuck that girls actual powers are

If you're really going to get so butthurt about realism, why even watch the movies at all? You already know you're going to hate them before even seeing the fucking movie.

It's like willingly letting yourself get tortured just for the experience. Why, OP? WHY?

Interesting, tell me how about this guy that moves at supersonic speed ignores physics

reddit prides itself on being sane and not weird, try again redditor

Another White

>Not knowing about Quicksilver's secondary mutation
Kek, nice bait btw

I could get used to this chart.

>So this guy can move several times the speed of sound, that makes sense
>Him having a way to withstand the forces that apply both to his body and to other objects around him makes none
Autism at its finest

Cyclops doesn't shoot lasers from his eyes. He shoots a concentrated beam of kinetic force.

Why do you keep posting this?

The thing which really grinds my geers is that the music he's listening to is literally sped the shitting crazyfuck up. The entire song of 3 or so min must be played in like 0.1 sec or less. And he must've calculated and slowed dow nthe song that much. And if this is true that means that he "thinks" in this speed as well. So ever 0.1 sec is = 3 of his secs. Be's basically experienced more than two lifetimes in his life, and every moment is slowed down so extremely much.

I'm kind of high but this is cool.

Wrong. The speed of his body would generate a barrier fusing the relatively stopped molecules of the atmosfere in front of him producing a nuclear explosion by fusion.