Tell me your secrets, we all have them!

tell me your secrets, we all have them!

My gf is in 5th grade.

i am a horsepig

As long as she knows here multiplication, it's all good :D

At this point I'm an open book to you..

nice try fbi, but u aint catching me today

My college roommate was a cunt senior year so I rubbed raw chicken/pork skin on his car door every night until he took extended medical leave from classes.

Car fingered me in the friend of back mom

I helped my ex gf to fuck a dog

When I was younger, I stayed at my cousins house and slept in the same room as her, I was on the mattress on the floor and she was on her bed. Her hand was resting off the bed so I grabbed it and put it on my dick, she grabbed my hand and put it on her warm vagina, then we fell asleep..

>didn't fuk

wow fag.

Honestly too young to even know how to at that age

When me and friend took shrooms I suddenly passed.and when I woke up in had mac book showed in ass and a printed out photo of me with it up my ass. When I went to school the next day he had spread the photo around and I got kicked out for using drugs. FeelsBad

You give a whole new meaning to Mac fag xD

Here is the picture

Kekek

Bumpity bump

My ex boyfriend used to beat me up. He once did it because I skipped college to see him.

He left me for another girl.

I faked my own disappearance, flew to another country, my family and police went to him, he thought I suicided because of him.

It turned out he suicided due to pressure.

I couldn't sleep any better at night :)

Annnnnnd it's gone

Fucking marvellous!!

i kill jfk

I did 7/11

My girlfriend and I beat each other for fun.

My sister and I were drugged and raped by a couple of guys I was friends with. I get really turned on when I think about it now, and have thought about going back to see what might happen.

Just got my first ever dildo.

How old were you and your sister? Did she like it?

It happened two months ago. I'm 20 and she's 17. Neither of us liked it when it happened. I only like it now sort of in retrospect, like over the past 2 weeks. I'm not sure how she feels about it now. She's told me he's texted her inviting us back over (He's texted me as well)