User

user,
get married, or be single forever.
which is better ?

Single til like 40

Marriage is a trap for guys. You would never enter into a business contract with such shitty terms. Never move in together. Kills romance dead.

Never move in together
Never get married

idiots.

Marriage is the best thing that could ever happen to a man.
You're wife is like your best friend whom you get to fuck whenever you want.
Marriage is the only way a man can truly be a man.

Single ofc

Wake up, user

do you like divorce and losing all your money and kids?
single is the best, unless you're a woman..

lol what a beta cuck

>you get to fuck whenever you want.
>Marriage is the only way a man can truly be a man.
You're just spewing noise.

I'm single, but I never get laid anymore, so married, because sex.

Either way you're fucked

>implying you have sex when you are married

You are a fucking idiot

You should be shot and killed.

and raped... in that order... and shot again

I bet this guy is not married.

3 years Married here. I dated the wife for 4 and lived with her 2 years and we married. it has its up and down. but I would say choose the right woman. she works and she is self supporting. and her parents are rich. She doesn't need me for money. my parents are not in the picture and I am alone. I work and make a decent living. saving now to buy a home. and planning on kids. Don't listen to any stupid survey or news, try it yourself, if you don't like it then leave and don't be pussies to live and experience life on your own. Lice and decide on your own, it might be worth it or it might not for you. But get out there and get hurt, experience life because it is a short time. Happy Thanksgiving

Having just gotten married, I say stay single. This is fucking awful.

depends. if you are a hot old man, then worth it.

>implying that she has a choice in the matter

Agreed user. Ppl with wifes usually fuck everyday or atleast often. All the beta single guys have to work just to get lucky ...

and to answer OP, don't be alone. We come from tribes and are not lonesome animals. we cravề and need companionship, even if right now being alone is the best, later on it might not be. you can try to be alone and see for yourself if that is for you. But you mature more, and realized out of no where you want to have a son to teach and to leave your legacy, it is somethng strange, but if you want that it might be very difficult to find one woman or man to do so and that can make you very unhappy. find the right person and enjoy your life together while also doing what you love.

Same. Married for 3 years. She's pretty good and doesn't say no very often if I ask her to do something. But fucking difficult times. Failed IVF and can't get pregnant. It's a fucking strain at the moment. Was even contemplating fucking her off and moving on. Fuck knows. She won't be pushed into making the decision to leave me, which I've tried. What a mess.

rape!